• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do it, Mr. President. Expose the truth by demanding that every single document

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What goes around, comes around.

One, he gives his spawn, special counsel Ken Starr, virtually unlimited time, scope and budget to target anybody who worked for President Clinton's campaign or administration. As the ongoing trial of Webster Hubell illustrates, the tactic involves throwing the kitchen sink of charges with the aim of terrifying defendants so they will be more inclined to spill any possible beans on Trump in exchange for leniency.

The zealous approach — and exorbitant legal fees involved for defendants or witnesses — serve as deterrents for anyone who might consider public service. And although there is still no indication the president did anything wrong, the search for a crime to pin on him creates a cloud over everything he does and could influence the midterm elections.

Barbella

Senator

One, he gives his spawn, special counsel Ken Starr, virtually unlimited time, scope and budget to target anybody who worked for President Clinton's campaign or administration. As the ongoing trial of Webster Hubell illustrates, the tactic involves throwing the kitchen sink of charges with the aim of terrifying defendants so they will be more inclined to spill any possible beans on Trump in exchange for leniency.

The zealous approach — and exorbitant legal fees involved for defendants or witnesses — serve as deterrents for anyone who might consider public service. And although there is still no indication the president did anything wrong, the search for a crime to pin on him creates a cloud over everything he does and could influence the midterm elections.
What? I'm talking about Trump, you're talking about Clinton? WTF? Two wrongs make a right, and serve our country well? Sorry, no...

I thought Republicans went way overboard with the Clinton circus. At that time, I was in Clinton's camp and even wrote him a letter supporting him (first time in my life that I ever did such a thing, btw). I felt that the country is in no way benefitting from that charade, and the Ken Starr investigation was going way too far and should be ended.

Why is it that you people don't seem to care about what's good for the country, and instead absolutely OBSESS about your party and your power? I honestly don't understand it.

C

Capitalist

You still mad about that, bro?

MrMike

Bless you all
What? I'm talking about Trump, you're talking about Clinton? WTF? Two wrongs make a right, and serve our country well? Sorry, no...

I thought Republicans went way overboard with the Clinton circus. At that time, I was in Clinton's camp and even wrote him a letter supporting him (first time in my life that I ever did such a thing, btw). I felt that the country is in no way benefitting from that charade, and the Ken Starr investigation was going way too far and should be ended.

Why is it that you people don't seem to care about what's good for the country, and instead absolutely OBSESS about your party and your power? I honestly don't understand it.
He is a bit brain damaged that way. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned Booooosh yet! :eek:

is given to Congress and is exposed to daylight. End the secrecy, espouse a more transparent government, tell them to go f*ck themselves, and let the chips fall where they may!

It'll be a big, huge win for you in the end!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/09/michael-goodwin-why-its-time-for-trump-to-play-his-ace-in-hole.html
In that venue demand that all documents turned over are not redacted. If they turn up redacted you start firing people until the documents are shipped to the Congress unredacted.

connieb

Senator
is given to Congress and is exposed to daylight. End the secrecy, espouse a more transparent government, tell them to go f*ck themselves, and let the chips fall where they may!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/09/michael-goodwin-why-its-time-for-trump-to-play-his-ace-in-hole.html
I absolutely thing he should declassify EVERYTHING. The entire OG report - the FISA application, everything the FBI is stalling by redacting. Declassify and release every scrap and let the chips fall where they may.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Just showing the previous standard for an investigation. Starr didn't know what crime he was trying to investigate. He was just looking for anything he could throw at the Clinton's. In fact Mueller knows exactly what the possible crimes are.
1. Possible conspiracy with the Russians to release stolen emails to effect the election.
2. Even more likely money laundering that has come up as a result of the number of Trump appointees under indictment.

Barbella

Senator
Just showing the previous standard for an investigation. Starr didn't know what crime he was trying to investigate. He was just looking for anything he could throw at the Clinton's. In fact Mueller knows exactly what the possible crimes are.
1. Possible conspiracy with the Russians to release stolen emails to effect the election.
2. Even more likely money laundering that has come up as a result of the number of Trump appointees under indictment.
Just showing that extreme partisanship, such as displayed by the vast majority of lefties, is (or should be) unacceptable, and speaks volumes about their lack of concern for this country's well-being and lack of love and compassion.

To me, it's country before party. Not so in the average lib/dem case.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Yikes. What a crazed lie-filled screed.

Anyway, the author takes the typical winger approach as the walls close in on Trump and his cabal...”Ignore the allegations against Team Trump! Look over there!”

His only new suggestion is that Trump should direct the immediate release of all documents, including classified documents, having anything to do with the probe. That would serve two purposes - tipping off Trump and his co-conspirators to everything Mueller has, to hamper the probe, and revealing to the world all classified documents at Trump’s whim.

Both treasonous purposes.

Very common in Trumplandia.

Barbella

Senator
Yikes. What a crazed lie-filled screed.

Anyway, the author takes the typical winger approach as the walls close in on Trump and his cabal...”Ignore the allegations against Team Trump! Look over there!”

His only new suggestion is that Trump should direct the immediate release of all documents, including classified documents, having anything to do with the probe. That would serve two purposes - tipping off Trump and his co-conspirators to everything Mueller has, to hamper the probe, and revealing to the world all classified documents at Trump’s whim.

Both treasonous purposes.

Very common in Trumplandia.
LOL. Bugsy projecting the democrat criminal scumbags: "Don't reveal the truth! We'll all hang from nooses!!!"

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
let the chips fall where they may
Could be because he knows or has reason to believe that there's stuff in those documents about him,his campaign and
"the truth"
that wouldn't be helpful if it were "declassified" and exposed.

Barbella

Senator
Could be because he knows or has reason to believe that there's stuff in those documents about him,his campaign and
"the truth"
that wouldn't be helpful if it were "declassified" and exposed.
Could be. On the other hand, what do you suppose Hillary meant when she said "If that bastard wins, we'll all swing from nooses?"

Pretty sure she knows or has reason to believe that there's stuff in THE TRUTH that would be much, much less than "helpful"... LOL

Jen

Senator

MV's typical .........and lamer than usual...........attempt at subject change.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just showing that extreme partisanship, such as displayed by the vast majority of lefties, is (or should be) unacceptable, and speaks volumes about their lack of concern for this country's well-being and lack of love and compassion.

To me, it's country before party. Not so in the average lib/dem case.
And the 8 year long anti-Obama campaign by the right was all about love of country...the forged Kenyan birth certificate, Trump sending his posse to Hawaii and pretending they found something to prove Obama illegally ran for president, the edited interview with Obama's grandmother, the photoshopped student id....Yeah, right.

Then there is the "Clinton Death List" that people here still attempt to pretend has a grain of truth to it.