• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you believe the president will issue blanket amnesty to illegal aliens after the Nov elections?

Will O'bungle issue blanket amnesty to illegals soon after the Nov 2014 elections

• Total voters
I believe he will, especially if the GOP takes both the house and senate which I also believe will happen. What say you? This poll is public

fairsheet

Senator
Why would he issue a blanket amnesty? It doesn't make sense except perhaps, within the Fox-o-sphere. This is a pretty wild-haired prediction. I'm down with people going out on a limb like this, but I think they should be willing to OWN their predictions. Instead, 3 months from now once this prediction falls flat on its face, all we'll be left with is predictors weenie-whining about how "unfair" it is, that people might shove their silliness back in their faces.

Why would he issue a blanket amnesty? It doesn't make sense except perhaps, within the Fox-o-sphere. This is a pretty wild-haired prediction. I'm down with people going out on a limb like this, but I think they should be willing to OWN their predictions. Instead, 3 months from now once this prediction falls flat on its face, all we'll be left with is predictors weenie-whining about how "unfair" it is, that people might shove their silliness back in their faces.
So in other words, you can't answer the question.

Klunker

Council Member
No, he won't! If... IF the Pubs win both Houses in November, in January they will begin having to govern without blaming everything on the POTUS or the Dems. Immigration reform will be totally and completely in the hands of the Pubs. If they don't do something... and if that something isn't positive... they have just given away the Presidency in 2016.
I would believe the POTUS would be more likely to do something towards an amnesty plan if the Dems retain control of the Senate and he knows Congress will be in gridlock for another two years.

If you can't glean my answer from my post, you should probably reread it. If you're in need of a simple "yes" or "no", I gave it to you in your poll.
You can't answer a simple question. You have to add your snark. Go play with yourself in the basement will ya.

No, he won't! If... IF the Pubs win both Houses in November, in January they will begin having to govern without blaming everything on the POTUS or the Dems. Immigration reform will be totally and completely in the hands of the Pubs. If they don't do something... and if that something isn't positive... they have just given away the Presidency in 2016.
I would believe the POTUS would be more likely to do something towards an amnesty plan if the Dems retain control of the Senate and he knows Congress will be in gridlock for another two years.
Thanks for an honest answer.

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
I believe he will, especially if the GOP takes both the house and senate which I also believe will happen. What say you? This poll is public
I don't think he will have amnesty to illegal aliens. This will be big mistake if he will do this

Jen

Senator
I think Obama will test the Republicans on several fronts that being one of them.
Either they will respond like adults and not allow Obama to get by with illegal maneuvers or they won't. Impeachment is not really a good option. That would be the GOP shooting itself in the foot.

Congress hanging tough will spotlight Obama's petulant childishness. I hope and pray they don't cave at all.

fairsheet

Senator
I think Obama will test the Republicans on several fronts that being one of them.
Either they will respond like adults and not allow Obama to get by with illegal maneuvers or they won't. Impeachment is not really a good option. That would be the GOP shooting itself in the foot.

Congress hanging tough will spotlight Obama's petulant childishness. I hope and pray they don't cave at all.

What's with this "illegal maneuver" angle, anyway? Thus far, the Obama Administration has been rebuffed by the courts only one time. That one was about recess appointments. In fact, he's been proven "out of bounds" fewer times than ANY of his modern predecessors. Yet..here we have the Fox/GOP passing serial gas about how "we all know" that Obama's going to do something illegal.

Looks like Obama's going to move on this on Friday. We'll see then what he's got planned.

I predict amnesty, but not for everyone, just the Democrats' favored groups...

fairsheet

Senator
It is. How would you define the president's decree as NOT an amnesty plan?

I commented on this in another thread. Tradition on this sort of thing makes it incumbent upon YOU to justify why and how this contortion conforms with the traditional meaning of the word, not the other way around.