• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you believe voter fraud is a problem in the US?

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
no problem

No offense, I use FOX news as a source too, but these people were indeed pretty stupid.

Very good! You found people somewhere on the Internet to say bad things about blacks. They were all liberal? OK. I'll just take your word for it. Brooklyn California??? Median household income in Alameda County, CA is $89,979. Males in Alameda County, CA have an average income that is 1.28 times higher than the average income of females, which is $56,697. This is a poor neighborhood? Good lord! They obviously picked the name Brooklyn because it sounds like a ghetto! LOL.

Just for a bit of perspective:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No offense, I use FOX news as a source too, but these people were indeed pretty stupid.

Very good! You found people somewhere on the Internet to say bad things about blacks. They were all liberal? OK. I'll just take your word for it. Brooklyn California??? Median household income in Alameda County, CA is $89,979. Males in Alameda County, CA have an average income that is 1.28 times higher than the average income of females, which is $56,697. This is a poor neighborhood? Good lord! They obviously picked the name Brooklyn because it sounds like a ghetto! LOL.

how can you doge that with your head up your ass? He said he was in East HARLEM

Puzzling Evidence

If voter ID would prevent blacks from voting as you leftist say it will, why do you think blacks are too incompetent to have an ID?
There! You finally ASKED me my opinion instead of telling me. I think that in POOR NEIGHBORHOODS (Brooklyn California is hardly poor) it can be exceedingly dificult to obtain certain identifications that are SPECIFICALLY for voting. In some cases, these ID must be obtained with an actual birth certificate.

Thank you for asking me what I actually thought instead of telling me!

Puzzling Evidence

If you are involved in a police action and asked to produced an ID if you don't you will get locked up until you can be identified
Not necessarily, this is not always the case. You cannot know how every police office handles this.

The GOP never pushed for special voter ID? Drivers license is now enough? I can't keep up.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

what about those college kids makes you think they're not dem/libs?

What part of blacks proving they have or know where to get ID's proved the snowflakes correct?