• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you mean protecting the reputations of your former employers Comrade Barr ?

llovejim

Current Champion
Your personal sexual preferences have nothing to do with this. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just take them elsewhere, old [Unwelcome language removed].

Boy Scout. :rolleyes:
1970, while Eric Holder (Columbia '73) was occupying buildings and supporting Black Panthers in New York City, Hillary Rodham (Yale Law School '73) was actively monitoring and supporting the defense of eight Black Panthers accused of murder and torture in New Haven.

Eric Holder, as a Columbia University student and leader of the Student Afro-American Society (SAS), participated in the armed takeover of a vacant campus ROTC office. The takeover lasted five days in the spring of 1970. The online news site added: "Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to questions from The Daily Caller about whether Holder himself was armed -- and, if so, with what sort of weapon."
if you use a lying stupid shit right wing fake news source (Daily Caller), you post lying stupid shit fake facts- like the one you just did!! here is the real deal with real sources-

What's True
Former Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a peaceful sit-in at a Columbia University residence hall ROTC lounge in 1970.

What's False
Holder took part in an "armed occupation" of a building at Columbia University.

The Daily Caller article also linked to a speech in which Holder purportedly admitted to taking part in the 1968 Hamilton Hall protest (Holder was not in college in 1968, and he was part of a peaceful occupation of Hartley Hall, another building at Columbia). The article quoted a small portion of Holder’s 19 May 2009 commencement speech at Columbia College but opted not to excerpt the portions bolded below:

"I was among a large group of students who felt strongly about the way we thought the world should be, and we weren’t afraid to make our opinions heard. I did not take a final exam until my junior year at Columbia — we were on strike every time finals seemed to roll around — but we ran out of issues by that third year.

I also recall one day when we got together and decided to peacefully occupy one of the campus offices. We felt passionately about the need for a place where black students could gather and we went ahead and staged our sit-in. This became the black student’s lounge in what was then Hartley Hall. The person who we had to negotiate with, and whose office we also occupied later, was Dean Henry Coleman. In the ultimate display of chutzpah I later asked Dean Coleman to write my law school recommendations. This being Columbia of course he agreed. He was a great, generous man. This College allowed an impetuous, testosterone laced youngster to express himself in ways that other institutions would have considered unacceptable. Not Columbia. This is why I love this place."

Although the Daily Caller‘s confusing narrative suggested that Holder had admitted to participating in the 1968 Hamilton Hall protest, he could not possibly have been part of that incident as he was a high school student at the time and did not begin attending Columbia until 1969. Moreover, the Daily Caller‘s source material described a protest at Hamilton Hall, while Holder talked about having staged a sit-in at Hartley Hall. Although the names were similar, Hartley Hall and Hamilton Hall were two separate buildings on Columbia’s Manhattan campus. (Hartley Hall was a residence hall, while Hamilton Hall was an administrative/academic building.)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/eric-holder-participated-in-armed-siege-of-rotc-office/

How is reporting facts "a loss?" Just because Fox and Trump believe that doesn't mean you should. If Trump and Fox jumped off a bridge, would you?
Shucks, no “charity” could ever match the putrifying corruption of the Trump Foundation. It was so corrupt it got shut down. Read all about its “shocking pattern of illegality”...

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/677778958/trump-foundation-to-dissolve-amid-new-york-ags-investigation
Republican Bill Barr sure knows how to redact and cover-up.
There's nothing Republicans won't lie about.
So very true.
Hey he will report you and go cry in the corner..........
Looking forward (very much) to your meltdowns on Thursday. See ya then!

LOL

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Look at this tasty tidbit the cat dragged in... Session recused himself for less.

“The legal standard is really clear about these issues. It’s not about actual conflict, it’s about the appearance of a conflict, about the appearance of bias,” Jed Shugerman, a professor at Fordham University’s School of Law and an expert on judicial and government ethics, tells Newsweek . “The problem is that we have so many flagrant conflicts that are so obvious, we get distracted from what the legal standard is.”

This much is known: On Barr’s public financial disclosure report, he admits to working for a law firm that represented Russia’s Alfa Bank and for a company whose co-founders allegedly have long-standing business ties to Russia. What’s more, he received dividends from Vector Group, a holding company with deep financial ties to Russia.

Alfa Bank
Barr’s former law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP, where he was counsel from March 2017 until he was confirmed as attorney general in February 2019, represented Russia’s Alfa Bank. (Barr earned more than $1 million at Kirkland.)

Barr also supervises, at Justice, another Kirkland & Ellis alumnus with Alfa ties. Early last year, Trump nominated Kirkland & Ellis partner Brian Benczkowski to the Justice Department’s criminal division. In his role with the law firm, Benczkowski had represented Alfa Bank and supervised an investigation into suspicious online communications between the bank and servers belonging to the Trump Organization.

Investigators found no evidence that the Trump Organization had communicated with Alfa. Still, the bank is partially owned by Russian oligarch German Khan, whose son-in-law, the London-based lawyer Alexander van der Zwaan, was indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller for lying to investigators about a report his firm had written for Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort

Benczkowski was confirmed last July as assistant attorney general for the Justice Department’s criminal division.

https://www.newsweek.com/so-many-conflicts-so-little-time-1396435

Why so many Trumpie ties to Russia, Russia, Russia ?
I nominate you as trumps 2020 campaign chairman

Spamature

President
I don't know. But after losing a two- year investment in crying about Russians, I'd be careful if I were you. You already look like a fool.
Yeah you do know. They did exactly what you suggested.

It's been fun and it ain't over yet, Trumpie. Trump's political bag man Barr will have some "splainin" to do before long.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah you do know. They did exactly what you suggested.

It's been fun and it ain't over yet, Trumpie. Trump's political bag man Barr will have some "splainin" to do before long.
No I don't know. To be honest, my eyes glaze over when I hear liberals screech about Russian conspiracies.

And it appears you have more pain ahead.

Spamature

President
No I don't know. To be honest, my eyes glaze over when I hear liberals screech about Russian conspiracies.

And it appears you have more pain ahead.
I think they started to glaze over after Trump's 1000th lie. You're just now becoming aware of your condition.