• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you support abortion 'up until the moment of delivery'? (PUBLIC POLL)

Do you support abortion 'up until the moment of delivery' (see definition in body of first post)?

• Total voters

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I do more work in a day than you do in a week.

Lay off the bottle.
Retirement is wonderful sonny boy and do work hard at the Sonic to ensure you're paying for my SS check and VA benefits........something you will never get. :)

Boy, you couldn't fill my work boots for an hour come planting & harvest.

Bottle better than the glass pipe and needle you're using..........appears your fentanyl fix going to be Jonesin' on 5th st with the bust at the border today.

(I heard you got new roller skates)

EatTheRich

President
Is the context that of the New York and Virginia bills that if she doesn’t have that abortion she may be causing needless suffering to herself and to the deformed, destined-to-die child she will be forced to have against medical advice?

Bear Claw

President
She is a sanctimonious hypocrite.
If anyone who believes in the value of an innocent baby's life is a "sanctimonious hypocrite" then I will own that label and be proud of it.[/QUOTE]

PRO-CHOICE IS ALSO AN OPTION FOR WOMEN.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Doesn't say who voted for what, so what's your point? Just trying to slime someone who votes differently than you?
Of course it does.

The first choice is YES. If you click on the '2 VOTES' on the first line, to the right, it will show you who voted YES.

The second choice is NO. If you vote on the '16 VOTES' on the second line, to the right, it will show you who voted NO.

Are you really so fvcking stupid you can't figure out how to look at who voted in a PUBLIC poll?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course it does.

The first choice is YES. If you click on the '2 VOTES' on the first line, to the right, it will show you who voted YES.

The second choice is NO. If you vote on the '16 VOTES' on the second line, to the right, it will show you who voted NO.

Are you really so fvcking stupid you can't figure out how to look at who voted in a PUBLIC poll?
Nope...not stupid. If I was stupid I'd have taken the bait and voted in your tell-all poll. It is a meaningless poll, meant to demean those who vote differently than you. Personally, I think it's insulting as well. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I didn't vote, and don't care who voted whichever way you wanted us to. I'm sure you think that all "LEFTY" members are baby killers and just want verification.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your peers here say otherwise but then you are really slow.

LMAO
Didn't take his bait and didn't vote for such an insulting, demeaning poll. He just wants to 'prove' something and my vote wouldn't have done that for him.