• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you support abortion 'up until the moment of delivery'? (PUBLIC POLL)

Do you support abortion 'up until the moment of delivery' (see definition in body of first post)?

• Total voters

MrMike

Bless you all
I support Liberals being aborted until they hit 99 years old. It's for the common good... plus it helps save the planet from Global Warming (and Whining)

:rolleyes:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Ok, folks, time to 'man up' (deal with the phrase if you don't like it).

Do you support the right to abort a child at the moment of delivery?

That moment being defined as 'woman is in labor' and/or 'cervix is dilated-dilating' and/or 'head is crowning'?

The recent bill signed into law in New York allows this. The recent bill tabled in committee in Virginia allows this.

There is no MAYBE, or IT DEPENDS. Either you do, or do not.
Depends who the mother is. If this is the mother, hell yea, off the kid whenever

One is one too f.uckin many

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
So, since I disagree with you I am a hypocrite and phony.
I get it.
Whatever............
You're talking to liberals and what appears to be men. Double stupidity, especially when it comes down to knowing anything about a woman's body or abortion.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Basically, what this thread proves is that most liberals here are in favor of
abortion 'up until the moment of delivery' as define in the OP.

If they were not, they'd publicly vote NO.

Fvcking cowards, the lot of you.

Jen

Senator
Basically, what this thread proves is that most liberals here are in favor of
abortion 'up until the moment of delivery' as define in the OP.

If they were not, they'd publicly vote NO.

Fvcking cowards, the lot of you.
Yes.
If they didn't favor this infanticide, they would've said it by now.
Sad.

Spamature

President
Ok, folks, time to 'man up' (deal with the phrase if you don't like it).

Do you support the right to abort a child at the moment of delivery?

That moment being defined as 'woman is in labor' and/or 'cervix is dilated-dilating' and/or 'head is crowning'?

The recent bill signed into law in New York allows this. The recent bill tabled in committee in Virginia allows this.

There is no MAYBE, or IT DEPENDS. Either you do, or do not.
If you don't have room for under which situation the abortion takes place then how do you expect a real answer.

Let's say the woman will die giving birth to a child that will only live a week. Do you think she should be required to give up all of year remaining years of life for the child's 1 week of life ?

So if it is only yes or no.

Then the answer is yes. I do.

If you don't have room for under which situation the abortion takes place then how do you expect a real answer.

Let's say the woman will die giving birth to a child that will only live a week. Do you think she should be required to give up all of year remaining years of life for the child's 1 week of life ?

How would you know either of those two things? You're making excuses for the fact that you support infanticide. Shame on you.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

you obviously did not read the OP.