• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Doctors refuse to treat unvaccinated patients . . .

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEASLES_OUTBREAK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-01-29-17-06-21

I don’t know about you, but I haven’t had to show my “MMR” (measles mumps rubella) vaccination certificate to anyone since grade school. Now, there’s a trend among doctors to refuse treatment to unvaccinated patients. (“Sorry doc – I think I left my vaccination record at my mom’s house, in the basement, when I moved out over 10 years ago. Want me drive fly to Florida and see if she kept it when she moved there?”)

Disneyland is probably going to require vaccination records to obtain entry in the future. "The happiest place on earth" doesn’t want to be remembered as the epicenter of the next global plague, for sure. The media is now worried about a measles epidemic starting at the super bowl. Evidently this is now a greater threat to America than a terrorist attack?

A few months ago it was Ebola. The Obama administration ordered up 70,000 “hazmat/moon suits” for key government employees. I think 69,500 of these might still be in the opened packages. That’s not enough for everyone with Superbowl tickets, but at least we could protect VIPs in skyboxes, level one $2,000 seats, and the announcers, right?

I’m not a doctor. Or a lawyer. My father suggested I consider dentistry or the law as a career. I told him I didn’t think I had it in me to sue people all day long, or drill mercilessly into their teeth while chastising them on their failure to floss after every croissant. So take my “medical ethics” advice with a grain of salt (but not too much salt, since that can cause high blood pressure):

Doctors (and nurses) – it’s a slippery slope from refusing treatment to unvaccinated patients to extending this bias to other things you might disagree with. Smoking and alcohol kill hundreds of thousands of Americans a year. People get fat from eating too much fat, and sugar, and empty carbs. And heaven help us if a patient shows up wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with an abortion position that is different from your own.

Where should we draw the line, now that people without their measles certificates are being told to take a hike?

Full disclosure – the Hyppocratic Oath doesn’t say at all what we think it does. Here’s the complete text below. No wonder Doctors are often confused about their responsibilities, eh? (my commentary is in bold italics) . . .

I swear by Apollo the physician that I will observe and keep this underwritten oath, to the utmost of my power and judgment. (This isn’t going to please doctors – or patients who don’t worship Apollo. Although Apollo does sound somewhat similar “Allah” if you’re not paying close attention)

I will reverence my master who taught me the art. Equally with my parents, will I allow him things necessary for his support, and will consider his sons as brothers. I will teach them my art without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master's children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else. (The American Medical Association requires all aspiring physicians to obtain instruction at a legitimate medical school. You may not practice medicine after simply apprenticing with the local sawbones.)

With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage. (This is evidently related to the “First do no harm” mantra most of us identify as the oath. Is refusing to see someone with different social views in the zone of “do no harm”?)

Nor shall any man's entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone; neither will I counsel any man to do so. Moreover, I will get no sort of medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child. (Wow – this is an eye opener, eh?)

Further, I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner. (But which god, infidel? Speak quickly, before I sever your neck!!)

Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free. (House calls? House calls? When the hell was this written? 3,000 years ago? And "amorous nature "? ?? Was this a big problem in ancient Greece - the doctor sneaking upstairs with the comely handmaiden? The oath should be updated to something like “I will keep the lines in my waiting room under 90 minutes at all times”)

If I faithfully observe this oath, may I thrive and prosper in my fortune and profession, and live in the estimation of posterity; or on breach thereof, may the reverse be my fate! (Prosper in my fortune – they always put the most important stuff at the end, eh?)

Dino

Russian Asset

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEASLES_OUTBREAK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-01-29-17-06-21

I don’t know about you, but I haven’t had to show my “MMR” (measles mumps rubella) vaccination certificate to anyone since grade school. Now, there’s a trend among doctors to refuse treatment to unvaccinated patients. (“Sorry doc – I think I left my vaccination record at my mom’s house, in the basement, when I moved out over 10 years ago. Want me drive fly to Florida and see if she kept it when she moved there?”)

Disneyland is probably going to require vaccination records to obtain entry in the future. "The happiest place on earth" doesn’t want to be remembered as the epicenter of the next global plague, for sure. The media is now worried about a measles epidemic starting at the super bowl. Evidently this is now a greater threat to America than a terrorist attack?

A few months ago it was Ebola. The Obama administration ordered up 70,000 “hazmat/moon suits” for key government employees. I think 69,500 of these might still be in the opened packages. That’s not enough for everyone with Superbowl tickets, but at least we could protect VIPs in skyboxes, level one $2,000 seats, and the announcers, right?

I’m not a doctor. Or a lawyer. My father suggested I consider dentistry or the law as a career. I told him I didn’t think I had it in me to sue people all day long, or drill mercilessly into their teeth while chastising them on their failure to floss after every croissant. So take my “medical ethics” advice with a grain of salt (but not too much salt, since that can cause high blood pressure):

Doctors (and nurses) – it’s a slippery slope from refusing treatment to unvaccinated patients to extending this bias to other things you might disagree with. Smoking and alcohol kill hundreds of thousands of Americans a year. People get fat from eating too much fat, and sugar, and empty carbs. And heaven help us if a patient shows up wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with an abortion position that is different from your own.

Where should we draw the line, now that people without their measles certificates are being told to take a hike?

Full disclosure – the Hyppocratic Oath doesn’t say at all what we think it does. Here’s the complete text below. No wonder Doctors are often confused about their responsibilities, eh? (my commentary is in bold italics) . . .

I swear by Apollo the physician that I will observe and keep this underwritten oath, to the utmost of my power and judgment. (This isn’t going to please doctors – or patients who don’t worship Apollo. Although Apollo does sound somewhat similar “Allah” if you’re not paying close attention)

I will reverence my master who taught me the art. Equally with my parents, will I allow him things necessary for his support, and will consider his sons as brothers. I will teach them my art without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master's children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else. (The American Medical Association requires all aspiring physicians to obtain instruction at a legitimate medical school. You may not practice medicine after simply apprenticing with the local sawbones.)

With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage. (This is evidently related to the “First do no harm” mantra most of us identify as the oath. Is refusing to see someone with different social views in the zone of “do no harm”?)

Nor shall any man's entreaty prevail upon me to administer poison to anyone; neither will I counsel any man to do so. Moreover, I will get no sort of medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child. (Wow – this is an eye opener, eh?)

Further, I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner. (But which god, infidel? Speak quickly, before I sever your neck!!)

Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free. (House calls? House calls? When the hell was this written? 3,000 years ago? And "amorous nature "? ?? Was this a big problem in ancient Greece - the doctor sneaking upstairs with the comely handmaiden? The oath should be updated to something like “I will keep the lines in my waiting room under 90 minutes at all times”)

If I faithfully observe this oath, may I thrive and prosper in my fortune and profession, and live in the estimation of posterity; or on breach thereof, may the reverse be my fate! (Prosper in my fortune – they always put the most important stuff at the end, eh?)
I'm enjoying the irony of the "government out of my body!" Abortion supporters who feel the government must mandate people to get vaccinations and have no accountability for any negative consequences.
Oh the utter hypocrisy.

Bo-4

Senator
I'm enjoying the irony of the "government out of my body!" Abortion supporters who feel the government must mandate people to get vaccinations and have no accountability for any negative consequences.
Oh the utter hypocrisy.
There ARE no "negative consequences" with modern, proven, established vaccines. Protecting the public from outbreaks and death is one of the government's jobs. Roll up your sleeve and get 'er done instead of putting the rest of us at risk.

Dino

Russian Asset
There ARE no "negative consequences" with modern, proven, established vaccines. Protecting the public from outbreaks and death is one of the government's jobs. Roll up your sleeve and get 'er done instead of putting the rest of us at risk.
People should get vaccinated? That's your entire point?
Not exactly earth-shattering, controversial or even topical opinion, was it?

Bo-4

Senator
People should get vaccinated? That's your entire point?
Not exactly earth-shattering, controversial or even topical opinion, was it?
Okay, we'll pretend you didn't just say this.

Oh the utter hypocrisy.

Says the money -

http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G.Buchwald ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

The vaccination myth is the most widespread superstition modern medicine has managed to impose, but, being by the same token the most profitable, it will prove to be also one of the most enduring, though there was never the slightest of scientific evidence upholding it. Suffice it to say now that the various epidemics have experienced in all countries the same natural evolution of growth, decline, and eventual disappearance, whether vaccination or other therapies had been introduced or not. The only demonstrable effects were the widespread damages caused by the various vaccinations, none excluded. Most pediatricians we know in Italy and France do not vaccinate their own children, although they cannot refuse to vaccinate their clients' children, if they want to retain their union licence to practice........
So it can safely be predicted that the advertised belief in the alleged blessings of vaccination will be among the last deadly rites of Modern Medicine to go, because it is far too profitable to the medical combine to be allowed to go without a bitter struggle, of which the beginnings can increasingly be seen today, but which will certainly drag on into the coming century. It is indeed so profitable - to Industry and State - that it is incentivated by being offered, or imposed, in many cases free of charge. But in truth, who gets the bill? The taxpayer, of course. Preface by Hans Ruesch to 1000 Doctors (and many more) Against Vivisection

If you think you need a medical education to form an opinion on the merits of vaccination, ask yourself, who created and keeps that belief going?

medical doctors have been the greatest vaccination critics, there were 14 medical people on the board of the The National Anti-Vaccination League in 1936, and after a 100 years or so of smallpox vaccination, why, and this is one vaccinators can't answer, did a notable scientist of his day,Wallace, and many notable medical doctors Pearce, Collins, Creighton, Crookshank, Hadwen, Beddow Bayly, turn against their profession's holy creed, and become anti-vaccine? Perhaps they liked being persecuted, they tried to silence Hadwen by charging him with manslaughter. [See: Rex versus Hadwen manslaughter charge]. Ask yourself why someone, (eg Dr Mendelsohn), who was raised on vaccination would become a critic or opponent of vaccination?

"Historically, doctors who have dared to change things significantly have been ostracized and have had to sacrifice their careers in order to hold to their ideas. Few doctors are willing to do either."--Robert Mendelsohn, MD (Confessions p 129)

"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization.....There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease."--Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so."--Dr Kalokerinos MD (International Vaccine Newsletter June 1995)

Today you can see what happens to Whistleblowers and witness the smearing of Dr Wakefield, also The Dr Jane Donegan, "Witch Hunt".

In the field of cancer the last 100 years is littered with the persecution of Allopaths who went against orthodoxy and used non-Allopathic medicine. [See: The Cancer Conspiracy]

[See: Medical doctors on vaccination quotes]
[See: Interview of ex vaccine researcher whisteblower]

Also a very revealing 2001 interview of an ex-vaccine researcher Jon Rappoport interview

Rationalization for why most medical doctors believe in vaccination.]

Last edited:

Dino

Russian Asset
Okay, we'll pretend you didn't just say this.

Oh the utter hypocrisy.
I did say that, and you didn't do much to dispute it. "Get a shot" is not "you must receive a shot or be refused services". You'd support that? I'd consider that extremist and hypocritical.

Bo-4

Senator
I did say that, and you didn't do much to dispute it. "Get a shot" is not "you must receive a shot or be refused services". You'd support that? I'd consider that extremist and hypocritical.
Yes i would support that. Nobody has a right to make a doctor, nurse, teacher, or any other fellow human sick due to their own discourteous and irresponsible behaviors.

i gave your reply an "agree". there is extensive evidence that the urban rumors about side effects of vaccine are false, and in some cases deliberately made up, maliciously.

the equivalent of screaming "autism" in a crowded theater.

Arkady

President
Oh the utter hypocrisy.
Vaccination is a public health issue. When people refuse vaccination, it isn't just a threat to their health, but a threat to everyone else's too, since it reduces "herd immunity." It's particularly risky to people who can't get vaccinated, because they're too young or have compromised immune systems.

One solution to this would be to handle it through the private tort system. In cases where a person can prove they caught a disease from someone who was too negligent to be vaccinated against that disease, treat it the same way as you'd treat it if the person got hurt in some other way by a person who was too negligent to take basic precautions. After all, you have a fair amount of choice about whether you expose others to potentially deadly diseases, when you can keep yourself from being a carrier of some diseases simply by getting a vaccine. If you insist on juggling machetes, at least don't do it in a public space, because if you do, and someone gets cut, that's on you. Or, more to the point, if you refuse to wash your hands after using the bathroom, and you work in a restaurant, you're responsible for those you make sick.

Says the money -

http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved nutrition. ]
so to sum up - the currrent measles outbreak must therefore be caused lack of hygiene and poor nutrition, and vaccinating the kids who are now seriously ill would have made no difference?

i nominate titania for surgeon general. no wait - i meant court jester. my bad.

so to sum up - the currrent measles outbreak must therefore be caused lack of hygiene and poor nutrition, and vaccinating the kids who are now seriously ill would have made no difference?

i nominate titania for surgeon general. no wait - i meant court jester. my bad.
They brain wash you well - Oh god bless the Fruadians - You didn't even have time to read the link ------------------- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is all it is about.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles.html

Surgeon General? Who owns him -do tell.

Bo-4

Senator
i gave your reply an "agree". there is extensive evidence that the urban rumors about side effects of vaccine are false, and in some cases deliberately made up, maliciously.

the equivalent of screaming "autism" in a crowded theater.
Yep.. i've heard all the arguments such as laid out just now by QT. They strike me as being as silly as Michelle Bachmann -- remember?

Michele Bachmann says HPV vaccine can cause mental retardation

Dino

Russian Asset
Vaccination is a public health issue. When people refuse vaccination, it isn't just a threat to their health, but a threat to everyone else's too, since it reduces "herd immunity." It's particularly risky to people who can't get vaccinated, because they're too young or have compromised immune systems.

One solution to this would be to handle it through the private tort system. In cases where a person can prove they caught a disease from someone who was too negligent to be vaccinated against that disease, treat it the same way as you'd treat it if the person got hurt in some other way by a person who was too negligent to take basic precautions. After all, you have a fair amount of choice about whether you expose others to potentially deadly diseases, when you can keep yourself from being a carrier of some diseases simply by getting a vaccine. If you insist on juggling machetes, at least don't do it in a public space, because if you do, and someone gets cut, that's on you. Or, more to the point, if you refuse to wash your hands after using the bathroom, and you work in a restaurant, you're responsible for those you make sick.
Then I suggest a class action lawsuit on behalf of the aborted humans who suffered negative consequences of a procedure that did worse than make them sick.
It's a demented group of people who wish to keep evil mass murderers alive at any cost and wish the unborn to be scraped and vaccuumed out of existence before ever getting a chance to live.

Yep.. i've heard all the arguments such as laid out just now by QT. They strike me as being as silly as Michelle Bachmann -- remember?

Take a good look at the modern maladies of children - and all peoples since vaccines began ------------------- take a good look.

beware of geeks bearing medical advice. just because someone favors low taxes and limits on government power doesn't mean i want them dictating my health practices.

not sure i want doctors dictating my tax rates, either.

Take a good look at the modern maladies of children - and all peoples since vaccines began ------------------- take a good look.
by "modern" - you mean since we began requiring doctors to attend medical skill, pass a board exam, and maintain up to date expertise in their field?

that's when accurate diagnoses first began. up til that point people felt obliged to have 12 kids, because only 2 would survive.