• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does anybody else see a resemblance here?

BobbyT

Governor
Nope...you see what you want to see. Why are you sliming a 17 yr old??
Kinda sick, aren't you?
They are terrified of Hogg and Gonzales. That's why there are so many posts trying to slime these kids who just survived a horrific shooting. I hope the kids realize the stronger the pushback, the more effective their message is. If what they were doing didn't matter or didn't frighten the RWNJ so badly, they wouldn't spend so much time making up crap to slime them with. A supposed resemblance to Nixon? That is an hilariously stupid stretch to try to slime someone. All one can do is laugh.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They are terrified of Hogg and Gonzales. That's why there are so many posts trying to slime these kids who just survived a horrific shooting. I hope the kids realize the stronger the pushback, the more effective their message is. If what they were doing didn't matter or didn't frighten the RWNJ so badly, they wouldn't spend so much time making up crap to slime them with. A supposed resemblance to Nixon? That is an hilariously stupid stretch to try to slime someone. All one can do is laugh.
"terrified"=======ROTFLMFAO

Boy admitted he wasn't even at school that day until he heard shots and grabbed his camera and jumped on his bike and took off for school (would be advantageous for his journalist hopes)

and the bisexual girl, "terrified" yeah,when hell freezes over

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/25/parkland-survivor-emma-gonzalez-says-being-openly-bisexual-powers-her-fight-against-guns/

BobbyT

Governor
"terrified"=======ROTFLMFAO

Boy admitted he wasn't even at school that day until he heard shots and grabbed his camera and jumped on his bike and took off for school (would be advantageous for his journalist hopes)

and the bisexual girl, "terrified" yeah,when hell freezes over

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/25/parkland-survivor-emma-gonzalez-says-being-openly-bisexual-powers-her-fight-against-guns/
Hogg was at the school during the shooting, your "version" of events has already been debunked, as you already know https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

But the retraction isn't going to stop you from posting and reposting the lie, is it? Because the right is terrified of these kids and the power of their movement. All you and the right do is damage your credibility by attacking these kids. So keep it up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hogg was at the school during the shooting, your "version" of events has already been debunked, as you already know https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

But the retraction isn't going to stop you from posting and reposting the lie, is it? Because the right is terrified of these kids and the power of their movement. All you and the right do is damage your credibility by attacking these kids. So keep it up.
I posted the video of Hogg saying he was at home.........out of his own mouth.......I have as much right to voice my opinion on this as the "kids" do..........IMO, I have more of a right than the soiled ass brats.........especially Affluenza Kid Hogg who WASN'T even at school!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=fXGFcS6nPNE

"terrified" is bullshit

Last edited:

BobbyT

Governor
I posted the video of Hogg saying he was at home.........out of his own mouth.......I have as much right to voice my opinion on this as the "kids" do..........IMO, I have more of a right than the soiled ass brats.........especially Affluenza Kid Hogg who WASN'T even at school!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=fXGFcS6nPNE

"terrified" is bullshit
Your "opinion" is that he wasn't at the school for the shooting? You hold that "opinion" even though you know that he actually was at the school? That explains a lot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your "opinion" is that he wasn't at the school for the shooting? You hold that "opinion" even though you know that he actually was at the school? That explains a lot.
How was he at home 3 miles away as he said in the video

You calling Affluenza Kid a Liar?

They are terrified of Hogg and Gonzales. That's why there are so many posts trying to slime these kids , who just survived a horrific shooting. I hope the kids realize the stronger the pushback, the more effective their message is. If what they were doing didn't matter or didn't frighten the RWNJ so badly, they wouldn't spend time.
Hogg Is Part of the Gadarene Swine

It's just a normal reaction to the media's drooling glorification of this drama queen and his skinhead dyke sidekick. You can't have it both ways, criticizing fighting back but ignoring the way the aggressive media are blowing the kiddies' gungrabbing tantrums all out of proportion and hiding any references to the Pied Pipers.

BobbyT

Governor
Hogg Is Part of the Gadarene Swine

It's just a normal reaction to the media's drooling glorification of this drama queen and his skinhead dyke sidekick. You can't have it both ways, criticizing fighting back but ignoring the way the aggressive media are blowing the kiddies' gungrabbing tantrums all out of proportion and hiding any references to the Pied Pipers.
People can complain about the kids' movement all they want to. It's the lying that's discrediting the right. So as I said, keep it up.

BobbyT

Governor
How was he at home 3 miles away as he said in the video

You calling Affluenza Kid a Liar?
He was at home at 6:00 after the shooting and got on his bike to return to the school and interview people standing across the street from the school about the shooting. Which you already know because you went to the redstate.com link.

Senioritis

This is the only time I know of where the media edited against their agenda. But they are not only dishonest, they are also stupid and can easily slip up and make their pet gungrabberlets look like liars.

People can complain about the kids' movement all they want to. It's the lying that's discrediting the right. So as I said, keep it up.
#MeToo Must Feel Insulted at Being Preempted by Kiddie TV

Normally I'd skip over this childish, insignificant, and annoying movement by the weakest of their generation. But the media keep pushing it in our faces, so it's a point of honor to push back.

BobbyT

Governor
#MeToo Must Feel Insulted at Being Preempted by Kiddie TV

Normally I'd skip over this childish, insignificant, and annoying movement by the weakest of their generation. But the media keep pushing it in our faces, so it's a point of honor to push back.
You have an interesting definition of honor, but if you say so.

Go ahead and push back. As I said (twice now), it's the lying that's discrediting the pushback. There's room for opinions on both sides of the issue.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He was at home at 6:00 after the shooting and got on his bike to return to the school and interview people standing across the street from the school about the shooting. Which you already know because you went to the redstate.com link.
where do you get this "6:eek:o" time at home_______

since you don't like redstate, try CNN/MSNBC

Hogg said nothing about 6:00

BobbyT

Governor
where do you get this "6:eek:o" time at home_______

since you don't like redstate, try CNN/MSNBC

Hogg said nothing about 6:00
How about you use redstate? Redstate posted the retraction, which tells where the 6:00 timeframe comes from.

Go ahead and push back. As I said (twice now), it's the lying that's discrediting the pushback. There's room for opinions on both sides of the issue.
Kinder and Gentler

Little Old Me wouldn't have been so uppity as to defend the natural right to own and use a gun if you hadn't given me permission to.