• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does anyone here know someone that has the infection?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Our former family doctor in Houston treated one of the first positive cases in the country back in late January or early February. She and the clinic staff self isolated for 14 days after they found out about the exposure. Fortunately she's OK as is her staff.

How about you folks here at PJ?

Do you know anyone that tested positive?

Do you know anyone that got sick from it?

Do you know anyone that has died from it?

Our former family doctor in Houston treated one of the first positive cases in the country back in late January or early February. She and the clinic staff self isolated for 14 days after they found out about the exposure. Fortunately she's OK as is her staff.

Actually, I DON'T.

But that's entire the point of restricted, selective testing. Only 110 people (one out of every 5,000) have tested positively in Delaware. Out of a total population of 650,000.

If they tested everyone, it would become clear that 100,000 plus are already infected, although most show no symptoms. And the government shutdown would be revealed as medically pointless , and economically dangerous.

Our politicians want to be reelected, of course.

Until theres a vaccine, we will continue to be misled.

The ordinary seasonal flu is preventable with a vaccine. The government has no problem admitting that tens of thousands of americans die annually from flu, because they can spin it as our own fault for not being vaccinated as recommended.

PNWest

Actually, I DON'T.

But that's entire the point of restricted, selective testing. Only 110 people (one out of every 5,000) have tested positively in Delaware. Out of a total population of 650,000.

If they tested everyone, it would become clear that 100,000 plus are already infected, although most show no symptoms. And the government shutdown would be revealed as medically pointless , and economically dangerous.

Our politicians want to be reelected, of course.

Until theres a vaccine, we will continue to be misled.

The ordinary seasonal flu is preventable with a vaccine. The government has no problem admitting that tens of thousands of americans die annually from flu, because they can spin it as our own fault for not being vaccinated as recommended.

In Oregon as of 3/29 we have done only 10,172 tests for a population of roughly 4,000,000 and gotten 479 positives. There is no way to have a good idea on how many people are infected as they have only been able to give the very sickest (and probably the most well connected) the few test that they have available. That being the case the only real conclusion we can make is that of the very sickest people with symptoms that only 5% or so of them have the Trump virus. We haven't done anything to tell how many people who have no symptoms or mild symptoms there are.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes, as of today I do, 81 year old man I rent 65 acres of crop land from, super good man and due to age during harvest hasn't been able to get up into my tractor for a couple years always walks out and visits now below me, have NO idea how or where he became infected with COVID-19 and lives within 10 miles of me. Trying to learn if in hospital or home and if home will try ensure anything he may need he gets it...…………..

Getting close to home now...……….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In Oregon as of 3/29 we have done only 10,172 tests for a population of roughly 4,000,000 and gotten 479 positives. There is no way to have a good idea on how many people are infected as they have only been able to give the very sickest (and probably the most well connected) the few test that they have available. That being the case the only real conclusion we can make is that of the very sickest people with symptoms that only 5% or so of them have the Trump virus. We haven't done anything to tell how many people who have no symptoms or mild symptoms there are.
Sweden #5 healthcare system doing fewer test than America #15...…….with the Great OBAMACARE how is this possible?

PNWest

Yes, as of today I do, 81 year old man I rent 65 acres of crop land from, super good man and due to age during harvest hasn't been able to get up into my tractor for a couple years always walks out and visits now below me, have NO idea how or where he became infected with COVID-19 and lives within 10 miles of me. Trying to learn if in hospital or home and if home will try ensure anything he may need he gets it...…………..

Getting close to home now...……….

Stay safe Dawg. The scary part is you could walk past someone on the street or say hello to them at the grocery store and get the virus.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Stay safe Dawg. The scary part is you could walk past someone on the street or say hello to them at the grocery store and get the virus.
At the shop we have set a rule no one is within 12' of each other (even as hard as that is to do)……….I lived through worse......so it is what it is