• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald J. Trump Jr.'s book goes viral after new covers change title to 'Daddy, Please Love Me'

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Poor Diaper Don...it's bad enough that his cruel and disgusting Daddy slapped him to the floor when he picked him up at College to go to a Yankee's game for having a Jersey on instead of a suit. No wonder the poor little guy makes an ass of himself, trying to be as important to his Daddy as his sister Ivanka is.

Donald Trump Jr.'s new book got a facelift at a Barnes & Noble bookstore in New York City Thursday as comedy duo The Good Liars (TGL) replaced the book's original cover with their own parody cover, according to The Hill.

The Good Liars@TheGoodLiars

https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1192581234553237504

We changed the cover of
@DonaldJTrumpJr’s book to make it a little more honest and put them up in @BNBuzz. You're welcome, Junior! #DonnyLovesDaddy

cc: @realDonaldTrump

"We did the stunt to reach Don Jr.," TGL said in a statement. "It's pretty obvious that President Trump doesn't love him, and Junior's attempts to get his father's attention—dressing up as his father for Halloween and marrying a Fox News personality that looks conspicuously like Melania—have been really hard to watch."

The Good Liars are a comedy duo known for their political humor, including pranks and videos.

Much of what Trump Jr. has written in Triggered has come under criticism, particularly his comparison of the "sacrifice" made by his family with the ultimate price paid by those who had died in armed conflict, according to Salon.

"I rarely get emotional, if ever," Trump Jr. wrote about his visit to Arlington National Cemetery. "I guess you'd call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country."

He also wrote about "all the attacks we'd already suffered as a family and about all the sacrifices we'd have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off the office.'"

Trump Jr.'s words were commented on by Democrat Congressman Ruben Gallego who tweeted, "Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps."

Requests for comments from Donald Trump Jr. were not immediately returned, nor was a request for comment by The Good Liars.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-j-trump-jrs-book-goes-viral-after-new-covers-change-title-daddy-please-love-me-1470754

voyager

4Q2247365
I heard that in his book he opined on how being at the Veterans Cemetery reminded him of the woe's of the Trump family.

Jesus Christ what a maroon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Poor Diaper Don...it's bad enough that his cruel and disgusting Daddy slapped him to the floor when he picked him up at College to go to a Yankee's game for having a Jersey on instead of a suit. No wonder the poor little guy makes an ass of himself, trying to be as important to his Daddy as his sister Ivanka is.

Donald Trump Jr.'s new book got a facelift at a Barnes & Noble bookstore in New York City Thursday as comedy duo The Good Liars (TGL) replaced the book's original cover with their own parody cover, according to The Hill.

The Good Liars@TheGoodLiars

We changed the cover of
@DonaldJTrumpJr’s book to make it a little more honest and put them up in @BNBuzz. You're welcome, Junior! #DonnyLovesDaddy

cc: @realDonaldTrump

"We did the stunt to reach Don Jr.," TGL said in a statement. "It's pretty obvious that President Trump doesn't love him, and Junior's attempts to get his father's attention—dressing up as his father for Halloween and marrying a Fox News personality that looks conspicuously like Melania—have been really hard to watch."

The Good Liars are a comedy duo known for their political humor, including pranks and videos.

Much of what Trump Jr. has written in Triggered has come under criticism, particularly his comparison of the "sacrifice" made by his family with the ultimate price paid by those who had died in armed conflict, according to Salon.

"I rarely get emotional, if ever," Trump Jr. wrote about his visit to Arlington National Cemetery. "I guess you'd call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country."

He also wrote about "all the attacks we'd already suffered as a family and about all the sacrifices we'd have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off the office.'"

Trump Jr.'s words were commented on by Democrat Congressman Ruben Gallego who tweeted, "Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps."

Requests for comments from Donald Trump Jr. were not immediately returned, nor was a request for comment by The Good Liars.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-j-trump-jrs-book-goes-viral-after-new-covers-change-title-daddy-please-love-me-1470754

You're TIGGERED