• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump: "... Islam Hates Us..."

It is mistaken to assume that I am in favor of ALL Muslims being banned.
No problem.
PNWEST

Thx for your input and feedback.

Looks like you're showing consistency and logic behind your thought. I don't agree with the tolerance level but that's me, I'm waaaaaay more afraid of white supremacist in the military and police forces, I can see those guys selling out to Putin types.

Wish I could converse with more PJ cons like this but only 6% of scientist consider themselves republican so ... there's that .... diverse perspective is a good thing.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
PNWEST

Looks like you're showing consistency and logic behind your thought. I don't agree with the tolerance level but that's me, I'm waaaaaay more afraid of white supremacist in the military and police forces, I can see those guys selling out to Putin types.

Wish I could converse with more PJ cons like this but only 6% of scientist consider themselves republican so ... there's that .... diverse perspective is a good thing.
I am admittedly a bit judgemental and in my opinion these right wing extremists and republicans are a far bigger threat than the Muslims that want to get in to the US. That being said - I will support all that already are here. I don't want to see Muslims deported but I do see them as a far bigger potential problem than say immigrants from South or Central America or non-Muslim countries. Ditto for the scumbag right wing terrorists. Not many of these vermin are trying to get into the country.

You can see from the right wing short bussers posting here that they'd gladly cozy up to any Fascist dictator that will help them retain power. These are the real enemies of what you think of as American values.

I enjoy discussing things with other intelligent people. It's a shame that so very few of them are conservative any more. Liberals have traditionally been better educated and more worldly but 40 years ago or even 20 years ago there was some decency on the right. It has almost disappeared. It's a shame. Hopefully the GOP of today will be killed off by changing demographics and a new conservative party will rise out of the ashes with an average IQ higher than a coconut.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
PNWEST

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I am admittedly a bit judgemental and in my opinion these right wing extremists and republicans are a far bigger threat than the Muslims that want to get in to the US. That being said - I will support all that already are here. I don't want to see Muslims deported but I do see them as a far bigger potential problem than say immigrants from South or Central America or non-Muslim countries. Ditto for the scumbag right wing terrorists. Not many of these vermin are trying to get into the country.

You can see from the right wing short bussers posting here that they'd gladly cozy up to any Fascist dictator that will help them retain power. These are the real enemies of what you think of as American values.

I enjoy discussing things with other intelligent people. It's a shame that so very few of them are conservative any more. Liberals have traditionally been better educated and more worldly but 40 years ago or even 20 years ago there was some decency on the right. It has almost disappeared. It's a shame. Hopefully the GOP of today will be killed off by changing demographics and a new conservative party will rise out of the ashes with an average IQ higher than a coconut.
The greatest threat to America is leftist like you.
Fvck you if you say you aren't

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Woot Woot !! Correct !!

We are the High I.Q. party !! Just look at me. Spending Trillions stopping cow farts, eliminating airplanes. meanwhile my Homegurl Warren wants to spend even MORE !!

Hang on a sec, I have another Low I.Q. Silicon Valley Job I have to eliminate from my state.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Capitalism killed 3000 on 9/11 yet you are OK with capitalist rule.
You're so full of shit you look like a toad, you claim you are so smart then answer this, Obobo said he buried OBL at sea to honor the Muslim tradition of being buried within 24 hours that's proven now to be a lie

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/burials-begin-for-new-zealand-mosques-massacre/ar-BBUYVbq?ocid=spartandhp

What was Obobo hiding from WE THE PEOPLE by getting rid of the body as he did?

EatTheRich

President
You're so full of shit you look like a toad, you claim you are so smart then answer this, Obobo said he buried OBL at sea to honor the Muslim tradition of being buried within 24 hours that's proven now to be a lie

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/burials-begin-for-new-zealand-mosques-massacre/ar-BBUYVbq?ocid=spartandhp

What was Obobo hiding from WE THE PEOPLE by getting rid of the body as he did?
I don’tthink he said that. Presumably the motivation was to dishonor bin Laden.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So the Muslims in the poll were asked about the acceptability of violence “in defense of Islam” (to prevent harm against Muslims). 75% still said no.

Again - ONE QUARTER of Muslims in the US said that they supported violence "in defense of Islam". As shown in France "in defense of Islam" can mean killing people who draw cartoons of Mohammad. Islam is not like other religions.

EatTheRich

President
Again - ONE QUARTER of Muslims in the US said that they supported violence "in defense of Islam". As shown in France "in defense of Islam" can mean killing people who draw cartoons of Mohammad. Islam is not like other religions.
And as shown in the U.S. “in defense of Christianity” can mean to stop gay people from getting married, and we’ve seen many Christians get violent to effect that goal. Islam is very much like other religions.