• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump Jr. is SLAMMED for being a crooked liar.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It is much like the situation with Valerie Plame. The Secret Identities Act requires knowledge that the person is covert and releasing their identity would damage US interests. Proving intent is difficult.
Nonetheless do you agree that her identity was revealed out of political payback against her husband? Regardless of intent or the lack of criminal prosecution do you believe an injustice was done and that certain people acted against the best interests of the United States by putting party politics against national interests?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which is better? A coke-head or a traitor working with the Russians against the best interests of the United States?
Prove he worked with Russians against the best interest of the USA______evidently Mueller didn't find evidence and isn't Lil' Biden the son thrown out of the military for doping?

There's Proof Biden is a coke-head, none of Don Jr you posted and you claim to be a 'Officer and a Gentleman'!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Prove he worked with Russians against the best interest of the USA______evidently Mueller didn't find evidence and isn't Lil' Biden the son thrown out of the military for doping?

There's Proof Biden is a coke-head, none of Don Jr you posted and you claim to be a 'Officer and a Gentleman'!
I don’t have any proof anyone worked for the Russians just like I don’t have any proof that pipe belonged to Hunter. Do you?

....by an act of Congress. You? What were you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is your source? As far as I know it was not established that she originated classified email.

Her negligence did not show intent to make classified data to hostile recipients. Read the law.
So Mr. IT how did classified emails from SOW get on Wieners laptop? Her lovers husband if you claim you don't know Wiener.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t have any proof anyone worked for the Russians just like I don’t have any proof that pipe belonged to Hunter. Do you?
It was in his car...…...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

Did you not read the link/evidence?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It was in his car...…...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus
No, it wasn’t. It was a rental with the keys in the gas cap, no chain of evidence and a pipe with no fingerprints. No prove it was his. I’ll wait.

You attacked my service. Now please answer the question. Preferably clearly and honestly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

....by an act of Congress. You? What were you?
Army/Navy.....an not an officer…...Kerry was an officer as well when he met the NV's in Paris in 71(during war)
You post 7 as Marine-12 as Navy yet only fly Marine Flag...…...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Army/Navy.....an not an officer…...Kerry was an officer as well when he met the NV's in Paris in 71(during war)
You post 7 as Marine-12 as Navy yet only fly Marine Flag...…...
Retired Navy, still a Marine. Do you believe you are no longer obligated to the oath you took at least twice?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, it wasn’t. It was a rental with the keys in the gas cap, no chain of evidence and a pipe with no fingerprints. No prove it was his. I’ll wait.

You attacked my service. Now please answer the question. Preferably clearly and honestly.
He rented the car, all his personal belongs were in the car and a known doper, hell kicked out of Navy with-in ONE month and as I said, it pays to be the VP's son when a dope-head.

I didn't attack a damn thing of your service as you did Sage's...….so 86 that bullshit...……...just posted what you posted.

SIR

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Retired Navy, still a Marine. Do you believe you are no longer obligated to the oath you took at least twice?
until someone relives me of my duty and no one has done that since 70's and now ready for Nina to accuse you of bragging about serving in the military, no, wait, she only accuses cons of bragging if they say they served.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
He rented the car, all his personal belongs were in the car and a known doper, hell kicked out of Navy with-in ONE month and as I said, it pays to be the VP's son when a dope-head.

I didn't attack a damn thing of your service as you did Sage's...….so 86 that bullshit...……...just posted what you posted.

SIR
I agree. So what? Again, the defense would shred the prosecution since there is no proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it’s Hunter’s pipe. If Hunter is stupid enough to forget his wallet, why would he be smart enough to wipe his prints?

Yes you did. If not then what did you mean with this comment?
.... you claim to be a 'Officer and a Gentleman'!
If I said “and you claim to be a veteran”, would you or would you not view that as an attack on your veteran status? Be honest.

As for Sage, he admitted to being AWOL. I asked about his discharge status and he became upset. Why do you think he was so upset?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I thought Hunter tested positive for coke. Not that he was busted for possession or paraphernalia.

Far Winds Max.

DP3
AFS-3 Niagara Falls

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree. So what? Again, the defense would shred the prosecution since there is no proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it’s Hunter’s pipe. If Hunter is stupid enough to forget his wallet, why would he be smart enough to wipe his prints?

Yes you did. If not then what did you mean with this comment?

If I said “and you claim to be a veteran”, would you or would you not view that as an attack on your veteran status? Be honest.

As for Sage, he admitted to being AWOL. I asked about his discharge status and he became upset. Why do you think he was so upset?
Again, it pays to be the Vice Presidents boy and Joe already said if he's now, (not this pipe subject)investigated he'd take it as a personal insult. Yet, Joe talks shit of Don Jr (hypocrisy at it's finest)

Simple, YOU are suppose to be an 'Officer and a Gentlemen' and in no way an attack and if that triggers you, ready for PJ left to attack you as I have been for years so I'm use to it. Honestly, if you felt it was an attack it wasn't...….ADAPT & OVERCOME...…….

I'm not Sage so how in hell could I answer for Sage, but as you posted, you attacked his veteran status? You need take that up with Sage, not I.

I as well was AWOL on purpose from Cecil Field once, came home for an event but a better event was the next weekend and returned a week late and Art. 15 isn't jack shit for the fun I had. (actually, Chief never reported it) :)

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I thought Hunter tested positive for coke. Not that he was busted for possession or paraphernalia.

Far Winds Max.

DP3
AFS-3 Niagara Falls
Thanks for the info. I don’t know and, TBH, don’t care. Joe Biden isn’t responsible for his adult son’s behavior. If there was some political bias in his case, a double standard, I would care but I don’t see it here.

Thanks Shipmate. Fair Winds and following seas.

CDR. ASW SH-3G NAS Jacksonville, USS Saratoga
T-34C IP NAS Whiting Field

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Again, it pays to be the Vice Presidents boy and Joe already said if he's now, (not this pipe subject)investigated he'd take it as a personal insult. Yet, Joe talks shit of Don Jr (hypocrisy at it's finest)

Simple, YOU are suppose to be an 'Officer and a Gentlemen' and in no way an attack and if that triggers you, ready for PJ left to attack you as I have been for years so I'm use to it. Honestly, if you felt it was an attack it wasn't...….ADAPT & OVERCOME...…….

I'm not Sage so how in hell could I answer for Sage, but as you posted, you attacked his veteran status? You need take that up with Sage, not I.

I as well was AWOL on purpose from Cecil Field once, came home for an event but a better event was the next weekend and returned a week late and Art. 15 isn't jack shit for the fun I had. (actually, Chief never reported it) :)
Link to Joe’s comments? Either way, I fail to see any double standard here and all this talk is just a derail away from the OP with a whataboutism argument.

You make a snotty remark as an insult. Deny it all you like.

As for going AWOL, you faced up to it and finished your service, I presume, honorably. I simply asked Sage about his discharge status since he confessed to going AWOL before discharge.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Link to Joe’s comments? Either way, I fail to see any double standard here and all this talk is just a derail away from the OP with a whataboutism argument.

You make a snotty remark as an insult. Deny it all you like.

As for going AWOL, you faced up to it and finished your service, I presume, honorably. I simply asked Sage about his discharge status since he confessed to going AWOL before discharge.
https://trendingviews.co/video/joe-biden-says-threat-to-investigate-his-son-is-personal-attack-6768.html

My gawd why so sensitive? Remark was neither...…..K

Yes, both...…...maybe he thought you attacked him, he's a Marine also.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
https://trendingviews.co/video/joe-biden-says-threat-to-investigate-his-son-is-personal-attack-6768.html

My gawd why so sensitive? Remark was neither...…..K

Yes, both...…...maybe he thought you attacked him, he's a Marine also.
Thanks for the link.

First, that link has nothing to do with Hunter Biden in Arizona. It's about investigating Joe Biden in Ukraine: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443538-biden-rips-giuliani-for-threatening-to-investigate-his-son

Second, I fully support any investigations into malfeasance by any government officials (or their relatives) regardless if it's Biden, Clinton, Trump or anyone else. I do think that purely politically motivated "investigations" are wasting taxpayer money. If there's something wrong there, then investigate it. If not, move on.

Wiggle all you want, but you and I both know you intended it as an insult regardless if you want to man up and admit it or not. As for Sage, he claimed he went AWOL and was then discharged. I simply asked the status of his discharge and he became emotionally upset. You figure it out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for the link.

First, that link has nothing to do with Hunter Biden in Arizona. It's about investigating Joe Biden in Ukraine: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443538-biden-rips-giuliani-for-threatening-to-investigate-his-son

Second, I fully support any investigations into malfeasance by any government officials (or their relatives) regardless if it's Biden, Clinton, Trump or anyone else. I do think that purely politically motivated "investigations" are wasting taxpayer money. If there's something wrong there, then investigate it. If not, move on.

Wiggle all you want, but you and I both know you intended it as an insult regardless if you want to man up and admit it or not. As for Sage, he claimed he went AWOL and was then discharged. I simply asked the status of his discharge and he became emotionally upset. You figure it out.
Damn to hell, I posted it had nothing to do with AZ...…….above....geeeeeezus

I agree and we both know no one in DC as the top politicians will ever be worried of any investigation while they have fall guys...…..same as with Officers & NCO's, IMO.

Look, since it bothers you so if you took it as an Attack, I apologize for the misunderstanding..DAMN

Again, take that shit up with Marine Sage, not me...…..thx

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Damn to hell, I posted it had nothing to do with AZ...…….above....geeeeeezus

I agree and we both know no one in DC as the top politicians will ever be worried of any investigation while they have fall guys...…..same as with Officers & NCO's, IMO.

Look, since it bothers you so if you took it as an Attack, I apologize for the misunderstanding..DAMN

Again, take that shit up with Marine Sage, not me...…..thx
It was implied. The thread is about Junior but you wanted to discuss Hunter and the coke pipe then, suddenly, you brink up Joe and the Ukrainians. WTFO?

You are free to shit all over the United States military. Liberals do it all the time, so why not you?

You're the one who keeps bringing up Sage, not me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was implied. The thread is about Junior but you wanted to discuss Hunter and the coke pipe then, suddenly, you brink up Joe and the Ukrainians. WTFO?

You are free to shit all over the United States military. Liberals do it all the time, so why not you?

You're the one who keeps bringing up Sage, not me.
You shall never see ME shit on the military, IMO SIR, you're a *edited* (I actually told a gawd damn officer the same thing before) re-read your damn post #57 and see where you're lying out your ass!

I ride with Rolling Thunder and our mission is for MIAs/POWs and Veterans...…..check out 'Wreaths for Veterans' and donate.

Dismissed

Last edited by a moderator: