• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump taught his son Don Jr. how to be a "Man's Man" Listen to Donald Jr. talk about women.

Appears the nut didn't fall from the tree. What a slime ball.

Scroll down to hear the sound bite. PJ women...do you REALLY want this family in the WH or are you all Stepford Wives?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-women-harrassment-workforce_us_5800b9bbe4b0162c043b532e
From what I have gathered few people would have chosen either of the people you must now choose out of for the job which, in the US, replaces both your Monarch and your Pope.

One good thing I see in all of the 'discussion' on PJ over this election is, at last, a distrust of politicians, as a breed, and a disillusion in the system.

It seems that most people do not think that either candidate is worthy of being Prez, especially in these truly dangerous times, I haven't seen any one excuse Trumps attitude toward women ten years ago but that, even so and taking that into consideration, many still believe that out of two rotten choices he is the safer one - given the knowledge of his sins what on earth does that say about the Clinton's who should really be walking this election against Trump and his unexcused 'eccentricities'?

I have even seen videos of educated young Black protesters, protesting against Hillary.

D

Deleted member 21794

From what I have gathered few people would have chosen either of the people you must now choose out of for the job which, in the US, replaces both your Monarch and your Pope.

One good thing I see in all of the 'discussion' on PJ over this election is, at last, a distrust of politicians, as a breed, and a disillusion in the system.

It seems that most people do not think that either candidate is worthy of being Prez, especially in these truly dangerous times, I haven't seen any one excuse Trumps attitude toward women ten years ago but that, even so and taking that into consideration, many still believe that out of two rotten choices he is the safer one - given the knowledge of his sins what on earth does that say about the Clinton's who should really be walking this election given Trump and his unexcused 'eccentricities'?
Actually, Nina supports Hillary Clinton rather than simply opposing Trump less. For some reason, she finds Bill and Hillary's tag team of rape, sexual harassment and coercing women into silence OK but is terribly upset about Trump. I have a feeling Donald Trump reminds Nina of someone from her past or perhaps present- and it does not stir up positive emotions.

Actually, Nina supports Hillary Clinton rather than simply opposing Trump less. For some reason, she finds Bill and Hillary's tag team of rape, sexual harassment and coercing women into silence OK but is terribly upset about Trump. I have a feeling Donald Trump reminds Nina of someone from her past or perhaps present- and it does not stir up positive emotions.
I'm not criticizing Nina not her political stance - I get why people vote Democrat given that I love what was our ( UK's) 'welfare state' but I have seen where and how it has been usurped and misused/abused - That as a cushion it is right on every level and a part of our history since Elizabeth I but not as a total political ideology and a cushion for corporate sins rather than for what it was meant for in the first place.

Here I am just saying that despite his sins it is amazing that Trump has such a huge following and because of his sins it is not so much for him but against his opposition = the establishment.

We also both know that the Clinton's sins, of a sexual nature, are far greater than a bit of Benny Hill but that isn't what I was meaning here.

Barbella

Senator
I'm not criticizing Nina not her political stance - I get why people vote Democrat given that I love what was our ( UK's) 'welfare state' but I have seen where and how it has been usurped and misused/abused - That as a cushion it is right on every level and a part of our history since Elizabeth I but not as a total political ideology and a cushion for corporate sins rather than for what it was meant for in the first place.

Here I am just saying that despite his sins it is amazing that Trump has such a huge following and because of his sins it is not so much for him but against his opposition = the establishment.

We also both know that the Clinton's sins, of a sexual nature, are far greater than a bit of Benny Hill but that isn't what I was meaning here.
Simple... Hillary is supported by the globalists, and Trump isn't. That's all it is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I HAVE A FEELING that your "personal comments" will continue to get reported.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I HAVE A FEELING that your "personal comments" will continue to get reported.
and then you whine of your personal comments getting reported

hypocrite much

can dish it but can take it..............typical lib

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You sound like a sensitive little girl.....Afraid your hero Trump is going to get his ass beat
Damn Lie, it's all you got
especially when posted by a nasty lil girl
Trump will win or lose...........my life will not be effected any

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Damn Lie, it's all you got
especially when posted by a nasty lil girl
Trump will win or lose...........my life will not be effected any
Sure it won't...You'll scream and cry.....Nov 9th be here so I can rub in your face