• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump - the Siberian Candidate

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He seems to think he's defending himself when he brings up Obama and Hillary. Unreal.
He is unreal, alright. I wonder if he'll be watching TV when Cohen sings next mth? They will just say he's "lying". Imagine that...the cultists who hear Trump lie every time he opens his piehole talking about one of his lawyers lying. That's one of the attributes one has to have that is essential when defending Trump, is to be a good liar. Cohen lied for him for years. And he threw him under the bus. I hope when he squeals every idiot that voted for Trump hears it.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina is having a major meltdown early today.

:D
You have your running shoes on today, Nostra? I noticed you ran from one of Bugsy's questions yesterday, after running off your mouth. There's one thing sure, like your Messiah, Trump, your mouth doesn't run on shutters.

Nostra

Governor
He is unreal, alright. I wonder if he'll be watching TV when Cohen sings next mth? They will just say he's "lying". Imagine that...the cultists who hear Trump lie every time he opens his piehole talking about one of his lawyers lying. That's one of the attributes one has to have that is essential when defending Trump, is to be a good liar. Cohen lied for him for years. And he threw him under the bus. I hope when he squeals every idiot that voted for Trump hears it.

You can't wait to see what story a serial liar came up with for a sweetheart deal?

hehe.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You can't wait to see what story a serial liar came up with for a sweetheart deal?

hehe.
What kind of "sweetheart deal" is Cohen getting? He's going to go to Prison for 3 yrs. no matter what he says. And the guy whose ass he was trying to cover threw him under the bus. Trump is good at that. He did it to his own immediate family.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
GASP-----a lying lawyer, convicted liar at that!

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"-we know, that's different

and since lying gets your size 48 panties in a wad:

https://freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What kind of "sweetheart deal" is Cohen getting? He's going to go to Prison for 3 yrs. no matter what he says. And the guy whose ass he was trying to cover threw him under the bus. Trump is good at that. He did it to his own immediate family.
is his in-laws "Rich"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Questions to ask re Trump, the Siberian candidate.

• Are laws signed by an asset of a foreign adversary legitimate? Do we abrogate those laws?
  • What do we do about judges & other officials, appointed to long or even lifetime positions, by an asset of a foreign adversary?
  • Why did a Repub-only contingent of US Senators travel to Russia last year?
  • Why did Paul Ryan tell Kevin McCarthy to not talk about Trump being paid by Russia?
  • What do other countries’ intel agencies know RE Trump that congress doesn’t?
  • Has Trump revealed codes/specs to Putin?
  • Why was one of Trump’s first acts upon entering the WH to fire the WH cyber security staff?
  • Who else in our gov’t and national leadership is compromised by Russians or allied foreign powers?
  • Has Trump been given info to compromise other political actors?
  • Have any of Trump’s attacks on corporations come from goading or directives by the Russians?
  • Who has been placed in the administration bc of the Russians?
  • Is anyone in the US press compromised by Russians?
  • Does Trump’s legal team include co-conspirators?
  • What does the military know about Trump & Russia?
  • How intertwined is Russian influence/control over Trump w Russian use of DC/Wall St law firms/financial orgs/lobbying firms?
  • etc.
https://www.balloon-juice.com/2019/01/12/what-comes-after/

redtide

Mayor
Nina is having a major meltdown early today.

:D
Maybe we need the president to secure funding to expand the national inventory of beds in insane asylums. When Trump wins in 2020 I believe that there will be a severe meltdown of those who already suffer from liberalism.

Nostra

Governor
Questions to ask re Trump, the Siberian candidate.

• Are laws signed by an asset of a foreign adversary legitimate? Do we abrogate those laws?
  • What do we do about judges & other officials, appointed to long or even lifetime positions, by an asset of a foreign adversary?
  • Why did a Repub-only contingent of US Senators travel to Russia last year?
  • Why did Paul Ryan tell Kevin McCarthy to not talk about Trump being paid by Russia?
  • What do other countries’ intel agencies know RE Trump that congress doesn’t?
  • Has Trump revealed codes/specs to Putin?
  • Why was one of Trump’s first acts upon entering the WH to fire the WH cyber security staff?
  • Who else in our gov’t and national leadership is compromised by Russians or allied foreign powers?
  • Has Trump been given info to compromise other political actors?
  • Have any of Trump’s attacks on corporations come from goading or directives by the Russians?
  • Who has been placed in the administration bc of the Russians?
  • Is anyone in the US press compromised by Russians?
  • Does Trump’s legal team include co-conspirators?
  • What does the military know about Trump & Russia?
  • How intertwined is Russian influence/control over Trump w Russian use of DC/Wall St law firms/financial orgs/lobbying firms?
  • etc.
https://www.balloon-juice.com/2019/01/12/what-comes-after/