• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump's IQ 156, Barack Obama's IQ 102

MaryAnne

Governor
Obama's IQ may be as low as 77 but I gave him benefit of the doubt. He is one dumb bastard that is for certain. Just look at the extensive damage he has singlehandedly done to our country. The debt has never been higher, he has lost all credibility by lying so much, he signs executive orders that are found to be unconstitutional, he perceives climate change as our number one threat, I mean this guy is so out of touch it is actually hard to comprehend.

Falling for a Satire site is a good example of the poster's IQ.

MaryAnne

Governor
Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize based on what he might do. Turns out he didn't do it. Obama has been the longest wartime president ever.

I wonder if the Nobel Peace Prize selection committee have realized that they shouldn't give an award based on what someone might do in the future. Obama has made them look like a bunch of losers.

Trump won one yet? He really needs a prize for being the biggest,lying bigot to ever walk this earth.

I can not say much for those who still support the narcisstic braggart either.

So,if the shoe fits.

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump won one yet? He really needs a prize for being the biggest,lying bigot to ever walk this earth.

So,if the shoe fits.
I'm with you. I cannot say much for those who still support Barack Obama, either. The clown couldn't even end two wars in eight years- even with his supposedly brilliant IQ.

D

Deleted member 21794

Jesus the right is idiotic.

And renewing a debunked post from months ago also serves as a great indicator of folk's intelligence.
Ahhhhh..... so we have yet ANOTHER rule by the whining Craig! No renewing posts Craig decrees as debunked! So tell me Mr. Intelligence, who in facts has a mind dulled from years of drug abuse: what is the longest I am allowed to let a thread lie dormant without breaking your latest rule? And why does it matter if you think it is debunked or if it has in reality been debunked?

lmao@dullardpotheads

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Ahhhhh..... so we have yet ANOTHER rule by the whining Craig! No renewing posts Craig decrees as debunked! So tell me Mr. Intelligence, who in facts has a mind dulled from years of drug abuse: what is the longest I am allowed to let a thread lie dormant without breaking your latest rule? And why does it matter if you think it is debunked or if it has in reality been debunked?

lmao@dullardpotheads
OK. I took your dumb hectoring ass off ignore to see exactly how fricking stupid you are...and it's damn stupid...Colossally so.

Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ you idiot...Empire News is satire site...and you...15 months after the last post, renew it...and your colleagues join in.

I posted no rule. I posted an observation. Truly,is English a language you're familiar with?

I posted that renewing a debunked (Empire News, you fool) post from 15 months ago serves to indicate one's IQ. It does. You're ineducable.

D

Deleted member 21794

OK. I took your dumb hectoring ass off ignore to see exactly how fricking stupid you are...and it's damn stupid...Colossally so.

Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ you idiot...Empire News is satire site...and you...15 months after the last post, renew it...and your colleagues join in.

I posted no rule. I posted an observation. Truly,is English a language you're familiar with?

I posted that renewing a debunked (Empire News, you fool) post from 15 months ago serves to indicate one's IQ. It does. You're ineducable.
Why do you think answering a post, whether debunked or not, from 15 months ago, serves to indicate one's IQ? And again, what is the time limit? If it was from 10 months ago, would I be in violation of your new rule? 5 months? 2 months?

Move along now, Craig. Go whine to someone else.

PS: Your participation in my ridiculing you is completely optional. I have the same amount of fun ridiculing leftist clowns like you whether you ignore me or not. So hit the ignore button again, you ignorant, babbling pothead.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Why do you think answering a post, whether debunked or not, from 15 months ago, serves to indicate one's IQ? And again, what is the time limit? If it was from 10 months ago, would I be in violation of your new rule? 5 months? 2 months?

Move along now, Craig. Go whine to someone else.

PS: Your participation in my ridiculing you is completely optional. I have the same amount of fun ridiculing leftist clowns like you whether you ignore me or not. So hit the ignore button again, you ignorant, babbling pothead.
Rule? Damn...you're truly ineducable.

D

Deleted member 21794

Rule? Damn...you're truly ineducable.
OK, let's play along. If I replied to the post in question ___________ since it was last responded to, you wouldn't have whined, pissed and moaned about it.

Admit it. You just like to whine.

PS: I responded to the post solely because it was the thread with the most views. That's it. But your meltdown made it all worthwhile.

Feel free to have the last word.

See ya!

4/15

Mayor
If a person uses almost entirely single syllable words in speaking and makes extensive use of hands to deflect from his speaking that shows retardation. Enjoy your presidente.

If a person uses almost entirely single syllable words in speaking and makes extensive use of hands to deflect from his speaking that shows retardation. Enjoy your presidente.
This post of yours exhibits retardation. Enjoy your life. :0)

EatTheRich

President

So,if the shoe fits.
Biggest lying bigot ever? That would be Hitler in my opinion.

4/15

Mayor
This post of yours exhibits retardation. Enjoy your life. :0)
I had to keep it simple so everyone, republicans, could understand it. And i do enjoy life much more when a dem is leader of America. Cons seem to just [Unwelcome language removed] shit up.

I had to keep it simple so everyone, republicans, could understand it. And i do enjoy life much more when a dem is leader of America. Cons seem to just [Unwelcome language removed] shit up.
Money doesn't grow on trees. Just because Dems (and RINO's) think it does and act as it doesn't mean your Dem leaders aren't fudging shit up.

EatTheRich

President
Why not Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot?
Fair enough. Hitler killed more than Pol Pot and played a much bigger role on the international stage than Pol Pot or even Mao. Stalin and Mao were less defined in their politics by bigotry than Hitler, but I think you could make a better case for any of them than, so far, for Trump. Ditto Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Efrain Rios Montt, and many others.