• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump's IQ 156, Barack Obama's IQ 102

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Donald Trump scored in the 99.9 percentile on his IQ test, his score a 156, technically speaking that classifies him as a genius. Barack Obama on the other hand is bordering on being classified as mentally challenged with a score of only 102. To put this is a better perspective, some third graders have a higher IQ than Obama has. In fact Obama has the lowest IQ of any president to date.

This little known fact may explain why there have been so many miss steps made by Obama. He is just not a very bright person. When you are not very smart it becomes very obvious to everyone over time. Obama has made many poor choices that have resulted in him resorting to lying about his own actions. This too is a very stupid thing to do as in all likelihood you will be caught in these lies, as he has been.

Being intelligent does not always mean you will be successful, but it sure does not hurt to be considered bright and intelligent. But the fact is that Trump is successful and he is very smart. Recently Trump purchased both Hillary's as well as Jeb's web sites and had their traffic re directed to his web site. Bet that was a shocker to both of these establishment politicians. Hillary probably drank a fifth of Jack when she got that news.

Do not know what Hillary's IQ actually is but it is a fair bet to guess it is well below Trump's. Well, I just looked up her IQ score and it is significantly lower than Trump's, marginally higher than Obama's. But the jury is still out on the brain damage issue she has as a result of her falling in a drunken stupor and hitting her head on a table. Even her top aids claim she is often confused and completely distracted. This could also be a result of her chronic alcoholism, as the abuse of alcohol is known to kill many active brain cells. No surprise here.

Leonardo Devinci had an IQ of 220 were Albert Einstein had an IQ of 160. So Donald Trump is almost as smart as Einstein was. So who would you rather have at the helm of your government? Trump, Obama or a drunken Hillary? In my mind this is a no brainer and my IQ is 152.

These IQ scores speak volumes about some of these peoples actions. Trump says what is on his mind with little thought of repercussions. Obama apparently says what he thinks it should or could be, or the way he wishes it was, with little to no thought of if it is factual or not. Hillary just tells lies, she knows no other way to do it. The real question here is when someone is going to be or could be our president wouldn't it make a lot of sense to pick the person that is obviously the smartest and most honest? I don't know about you but I would prefer the person who is the most intelligent and honest of the bunch.

Many have questioned Obama's governing philosophy but when we actually look at where he is on the intellect scale we now understand we are dealing with a moron. With Hillary we are just dealing with a criminal, a serial liar and a known alcoholic. So when you begin to consider who you are going to vote for keep in mind that it is not a popularity contest and it has nothing to do with their gender or the color of their skin. It really has to do with who can best do the job, who has the best mind, who can reason and think the best. Obviously if you want to stare failure squarely in the face then you will vote with no consideration what so ever. But then you will be stuck with the choice you have made, which if done improperly could have catastrophic consequences for both you and your family not to mention the nation as a whole.
That is one hell of a shock to me. I never imagined that Obama's IQ was that high.

Fair enough. Hitler killed more than Pol Pot and played a much bigger role on the international stage than Pol Pot or even Mao. Stalin and Mao were less defined in their politics by bigotry than Hitler, but I think you could make a better case for any of them than, so far, for Trump. Ditto Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Efrain Rios Montt, and many others.
The kind of killing they were ALL involved with comes from bigotry. Racial or ideological bigotry are BOTH equally evil. It is even worse evil when your killing your own citizens. The people whose well being you are in charge of.

D

Deleted member 21794

Obama's IQ is about 112-119 when you watch interviews done by favorable interviewers who edit him smarter than he is.
Amen. And when one looks at how he can barely speak without a teleprompter, his low intelligence becomes even more obvious.

D

Deleted member 21794

If a person uses almost entirely single syllable words in speaking and makes extensive use of hands to deflect from his speaking that shows retardation. Enjoy your presidente.
Trump uses almost all single-syllable words???? Is it dishonesty or stupidity that's your problem?

D

Deleted member 21794

Hey @Craig! Over 46,000 views now. Thanks for your assistance!

Oh and since you ran off and had a whining tantrum, I'll try it again:

OK, let's play along. If I replied to the post in question ___________ since it was last responded to, you wouldn't have whined, pissed and moaned about it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama's IQ is about 112-119 when you watch interviews done by favorable interviewers who edit him smarter than he is.
Yeah, the 112-119 is Obama's more likely number. Anyone who has ever seen him speak, off the cuff, without his teleprompter, would never accuse him of being smart.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump uses almost all single-syllable words???? Is it dishonesty or stupidity that's your problem?
I'd rather hear a president stammer and babble a bit but say the right things than a slick POS like Obama, reading his teleprompter and speaking lies and bullshit.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'd rather hear a president stammer and babble a bit but say the right things than a slick POS like Obama, reading his teleprompter and speaking lies and bullshit.
I agree. But let's face it. Without his teleprompter, Obama was often incoherent.

MaryAnne

Governor
One doesn't need an IQ test to tell if someone's dumb or smart. Of course, looking at the IQ number does tend to back up the presumption. It's obvious through Trump's life successes that he is very intelligent. It's obvious too, that Obama isn't all that smart but that he was groomed and placed where he is now with the media lapdogs reporting on how brilliant he is and the low-information public (mostly with IQ's much lower than Obama's 102) believing every word of it.
Successes? The man has cheated people,including builders and companies,3500 law suits, 5 bankruptcies.failures? TrumpUniversity,paying out millions for that fraud. Steaks, Champagne that tasted like dishwater,on and on!

Will. Not show his taxes, but that is now in the hands of Meuller.

Is desperate for money because companies and banks here refuse to lend to him. The reason he was asking Russia for money.

His BIL has a 4 billion dollar mortgage coming due. The reason his Sister was trying to hawk gold plated Visa's in China.

Has already bankrupted the Secret Service budget with his excessive vacations.

To top it all off he is fighting with N Korea,they are making a fool of his Fire and fury threat by exploding misses and now a hydrogen bomb.

Failed to kill health care,alienated most Republicans.

Is an ignorant,narcisstic bloated piece of a human,yet you still love him.

Carry on.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes,and I will continue to admire a brilliant,sensible,well educated President.

Live with it!
Yes, because nothing says sensible more than telling people you're going to give them more insurance coverage, mandate new regulations and coverage and still save them $2,500 per year on premiums. Nothing says sensible like criticizing your predecessor for accumulating $4trillion in debt, only to accumulate twice that much.

You a very odd definition of "sensible".

MaryAnne

Governor
Yes, because nothing says sensible more than telling people you're going to give them more insurance coverage, mandate new regulations and coverage and still save them $2,500 per year on premiums. Nothing says sensible like criticizing your predecessor for accumulating $4trillion in debt, only to accumulate twice that much.

You a very odd definition of "sensible".
If not for 3 old goats in Congress we would now have single payer.

Names,Holy Joe Lieberman,whose wife was an Insurance lobbyist.after both parties threw him out,Joe became a lobbyist,too. Max Baucus,who left Congress and Grassley,who came out,voted against the bill.

Now, that McCain,Collins and Murkaskey killed the non bill Mitch tried to pass,smart Republicans and Democrats in Congress are now trying to solve problems Republicans have refused to do for 6 years now.

Digest that!

D

Deleted member 21794

If not for 3 old goats in Congress we would now have single payer.

Names,Holy Joe Lieberman,whose wife was an Insurance lobbyist.after both parties threw him out,Joe became a lobbyist,too. Max Baucus,who left Congress and Grassley,who came out,voted against the bill.

Now, that McCain,Collins and Murkaskey killed the non bill Mitch tried to pass,smart Republicans and Democrats in Congress are now trying to solve problems Republicans have refused to do for 6 years now.

Digest that!
Thank god we don't have "single payer". But thanks for pointing out that Obamacare is a disaster. Ooops, I bet you didn't even realize you just made that tacit confession, did you?

You poor dear: this devastating Hillary loss has you a bit out of sorts, yes?

Yes,and I will continue to admire a brilliant,sensible,well educated President.

Live with it!
Because you do not give a damn for the Europeans, Libyans, Syrians Africans,Pakistani mountain tribes, Afghanis, Iraqis, ------------- nor for the poor in the USofA - you just loves you a sweet talking pimp.