• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump's IQ 156, Barack Obama's IQ 102

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jack loved lying Bush,too!
Not nearly as much as I love President Trump. The longer Trump is in office, the more I realize what a failure President Bush was. I say this even given my estimation that Bush was 10 times a better president and 100 time a better human being than was/is Barack Obama.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jesus the right is idiotic.

And renewing a debunked post from months ago also serves as a great indicator of folk's intelligence.
No actually it has nothing to do with their/our intelligence. But it says a lot about our sense of humor and taking an opportunity to poke fun at the POS.
I know Obama's IQ is higher than 102 but anyone who has watched the SOB and listened to his babbling, has to know he is not a smart man.
He is light-years away from the brilliance the Left assigns to him.

I did not trot out anything. I posted what was on Google.

I have yet to find Trumps IQ. If it matches his common sense it is null and void.
If Obama's matches his morals it is zilch --------------- the man inherited 2 wars - and made countless others including 51 countries in Africa, Syria, arming, training and otherwise funding IS - and oh not to forget Libya, opening up the mass invasion of Europe by the third world - bringing us the end of civilization.

Oh yes Thank you Obama for the deaths and misery you have wrought on the planet - a more insidiously evil man it is hard to imagine - why do his sycophants hate Trump? Lol ----------- they are scared of the truth.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No actually it has nothing to do with their/our intelligence. But it says a lot about our sense of humor and taking an opportunity to poke fun at the POS.
I know Obama's IQ is higher than 102 but anyone who has watched the SOB and listened to his babbling, has to know he is not a smart man.
Yes...it does say a lot about your "sense of humor".

It says you enjoy denigrating others.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
One doesn't need an IQ test to tell if someone's dumb or smart. Of course, looking at the IQ number does tend to back up the presumption. It's obvious through Trump's life successes that he is very intelligent. It's obvious too, that Obama isn't all that smart but that he was groomed and placed where he is now with the media lapdogs reporting on how brilliant he is and the low-information public (mostly with IQ's much lower than Obama's 102) believing every word of it.
HE GOT IT FROM A SATIRE WEBSITE> And you're a good one to talk about dumb or smart. Ever figure out what the marks are that are placed on each side of a quote? Surely not a "parenthesis". That wasn't a simple typo...it was pure ignorance. Kids learn more than that in 2nd grade. Go sit in the corner and put on your dunce hat. Oh never mind...I never can tell you 'girls' apart. I thought I was posting to Carol Jo. Same difference...different day.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
especially when his teleprompter goes out EH, EH, EH

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Obama's matches his morals it is zilch --------------- the man inherited 2 wars - and made countless others including 51 countries in Africa, Syria, arming, training and otherwise funding IS - and oh not to forget Libya, opening up the mass invasion of Europe by the third world - bringing us the end of civilization.

Oh yes Thank you Obama for the deaths and misery you have wrought on the planet - a more insidiously evil man it is hard to imagine - why do his sycophants hate Trump? Lol ----------- they are scared of the truth.
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER :)

Fast Eddy

Mayor
For a president, Obama is stupid, most have very high IQ's.
The difference is huge when applied to getting things done. Obama's presidency now makes sense.

Jen

Senator
HE GOT IT FROM A SATIRE WEBSITE> And you're a good one to talk about dumb or smart. Ever figure out what the marks are that are placed on each side of a quote? Surely not a "parenthesis". That wasn't a simple typo...it was pure ignorance. Kids learn more than that in 2nd grade. Go sit in the corner and put on your dunce hat. Oh never mind...I never can tell you 'girls' apart. I thought I was posting to Carol Jo. Same difference...different day.
Well, quotation marks and parentheses are usually taught to kids in the 4th grade..... not 2nd. And we can all write a wrong word as we are typing along. That sort of thing has no relevance to one's intelligence. But hey, anyone who swears that small hands = small penis or thinks the white cord (chalazae) inside an egg is "rooster sperm" would no doubt grasp onto any little thing to believe another person isn't smart.

sear

Mayor
Donald Trump's IQ 156, Barack Obama's IQ 102

a) piffle

b) I challenge anyone to demonstrate Obama's IQ = 102.
Show us the documentation.

c) Perhaps the most savvy political team in the nation are Bill & Hill.
They BOTH tried to get Clinton-care, and failed.

BUT !!

Obama tried, and succeeded.
And if Obama accomplished that with average IQ, then gosh bless him!

The sanity check of course:
Trump's IQ is 156, and major element of Trump's campaign was "repeal & replace":
"I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's gunna be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now." Candidate Trump 15/09/27 to CBS Scott Pelly

"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost." candidate Trump 16/10/25 from campaign podium

"We're not gunna have like a 2 day period. And we're not gunna have a 2 year period, where there's nothing. It will be repealed and replaced." President Elect Trump CBS News 16/11/13

"It'll be repeal and replace. It will be essentially simultaneously. It will be various segments you understand but it will most likely be on the same day or the same week but probably the same day. Could be the same hour."

President Elect Trump 17/01/11 @NYC News Conference: source - FNS 17/07/02

- and -

"President Trump will not rest, will not relax until we repeal & replace Obamacare." VP Pence

17/03/25 Charleston, WV

"We need to repeal & replace Obamacare." Paul Ryan 13/03/13

"repeal & immediately replace the failures of Obamacare" Majority Leader McConnell July 18 [2017?] / C-SPAN

"repeal & replace Obamacare" Majority Whip Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) / C-SPAN2 16/11/16

"repeal Obamacare & replace it" former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani / FOX - Hannity 10/11/03

"We will repeal, & we will replace ... ." Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) 10/03/24

"repeal & replace" Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) 23rd district 15/03/26

"repeal & replace" Rick Santorum (R) / CNN July 9 [2017?]

"repeal & replace it" Sen. Lindsey Graham 11/02/01 / C-SPAN2

“The first thing we're going to do is repeal & replace Obamacare.” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump 16/10/05

“... because we will terminate Obamacare and replace it, believe me, with something good, believe me” San Diego campaign rally 16/05/27

sear

Mayor
4 #95

Trump is clever.

Trump was good enough to best over a dozen other more qualified candidates in the primary; basically by lying his @$$ off.
- I'm gunna build a wall ...
- Mexico's gunna pay for it ...

BULLogna.

The problem is, Trump is unwilling and apparently incapable of subordinating his personal ego ambition to the duties of the high office he holds.

I do see occasional indications Trump is growing into the job, gaining essential skills as he goes.
But President needs a vast amount of improvement before he reaches a minimum level of adequacy.

sear

Mayor
D #98

Not clear to me what point you're trying to make here D.
But it wouldn't surprise me if each of the two men you've pictured have paid more tax than you.