• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

donald-trumps-sons-disturbing-hunting-photos-resurface-after-cecil-the-lions-murder-images

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No Wonder Hemingway Committed Suicide When He Saw the Generations to Come

That's like saying that you can understand sex in order to have a baby, but not sex for pleasure. The two vital instincts are the same in creating a irrestible pleasure as an incentive when the basic need no longer has to be fulfilled for survival of the group. This is more proof that our society has a Death Wish because it is dominated by people who want us weak.
I can fully understand the concept of sex for pleasure, as that has been my experience. I dispute the notion that all humans are killers, especially the idea of it for pleasure, although I don't for a nano second dispute the notion that all can become killers under the right circumstances.

I value nature too much to see such sport killing, as under discussion here, as pleasurable. I don't see weakness, nor a death wish, but respect. Obviously, other's mileage varies.