• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump's Teleprompter Speech Tonight!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes tonight is the Night...The Lights will grow dim...The Teleprompters will rise ready to project the speech written and prepared by the Republican Establishment...So exciting...But Donald has been told to reign it in...Stick to the script...Hit traditional beltway talking points... but be funny!....Don't expect the wild and crazy guy All America has fallen in love with...Instead it will be a muzzled shell of man...Plodding along awkwardly in front of some teleprompters reading a prepared speech he didn't write......

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Well I'm outraged...The Trump I know does not use teleprompters...Does not endorse the Republican Establishment...Is his own man...Would never agree to be muzzled...What happened to the insane mad man America fell in love with?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well I'm outraged...The Trump I know does not use teleprompters...Does not endorse the Republican Establishment...Is his own man...Would never agree to be muzzled...What happened to the insane mad man America fell in love with?
Trump 2.0.

They can muzzle him tonight, but Trump 1.0 cannot be hidden for the next four months. The madman will return!

;-)

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump 2.0.

They can muzzle him tonight, but Trump 1.0 cannot be hidden for the next four months. The madman will return!

;-)
Strange plan:...After over a year of Trump ranting and raving his bigoted insane insults...at pretty much everybody...They (the RNC) is hoping 1 primetime prepared speech (By a former W Bush writer no less) on a teleprompter will change Millions of Americans perception of him as an arrogant ignorant jack ass....Doubtful

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yes tonight is the Night...The Lights will grow dim...The Teleprompters will rise ready to project the speech written and prepared by the Republican Establishment...So exciting...But Donald has been told to reign it in...Stick to the script...Hit traditional beltway talking points... but be funny!....Don't expect the wild and crazy guy All America has fallen in love with...Instead it will be a muzzled shell of man...Plodding along awkwardly in front of some teleprompters reading a prepared speech he didn't write......
Post the highlights for me later. Too tired to even turn the tv on.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Nah, just telling it like it is. We had two prosecutors try and convict Hillary Clinton on stage this week. That is fascism my friends.
One of them Chris "fat ass " Christie actually discredited the DOJ....pretty outrageous for a guy who was once the attorney for the state of New Jersey...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Expect...Fear Mongering,Hillary Bashing,Paranoia,Hillary Bashing,Bigotry,Hillary Bashing...Followed by more Hillary Bashing
Will he stick to the script or go "mavericky"? LOL I think it depends whether or not his speech writers inserted enough "Crooked Hillarys" or "Lyin' Teds" Or mentioned enough time how much he is loved or how MARVELOUS he is. What a POS. The other night they had him enter with a fog around him like he's Jesus Christ born again. What will they do tonight? Have him fly in on a suspended wire, with angel wings and a halo? I hope the damn thing breaks if they do.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Will he stick to the script or go "mavericky"? LOL I think it depends whether or not his speech writers inserted enough "Crooked Hillarys" or "Lyin' Teds" Or mentioned enough time how much he is loved or how MARVELOUS he is. What a POS. The other night they had him enter with a fog around him like he's Jesus Christ born again. What will they do tonight? Have him fly in on a suspended wire, with angel wings and a halo? I hope the damn thing breaks if they do.
He could start with the teleprompters...then mid way...Say NO I can't do this...Use some pyro- technics have them blown up...Grab the Mic and work the stage like a mad man....That is my Donald...and I want him back!

Caroljo

Senator
Expect...Fear Mongering,Hillary Bashing,Paranoia,Hillary Bashing,Bigotry,Hillary Bashing...Followed by more Hillary Bashing
I'm sure NOBODY at the Dem convention bash Trump, call him a bigot, spread paranoia, followed by more Trump bashing, bigotry & paranoia. LMAO! Both sides do it....hoping they get enough people to actually listen & believe them. Trump can be an assh*le.....Hillary IS a proven liar. I'll vote for the lesser of 2 evils (which I hate doing, but there's no choice in this election)....I hate liars.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure NOBODY at the Dem convention bash Trump, call him a bigot, spread paranoia, followed by more Trump bashing, bigotry & paranoia. LMAO! Both sides do it....hoping they get enough people to actually listen & believe them. Trump can be an assh*le.....Hillary IS a proven liar. I'll vote for the lesser of 2 evils (which I hate doing, but there's no choice in this election)....I hate liars.
The best part, these prediction can be proven wrong tonight and during dem/lib convention and posted here

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean Trump isn't going to use a teleprompter?.....
where did I post that_____________?
Have you heard Θ speak when teleprompter goes out.........eh, duh, eh, duh, duh, eh, eh, duh "I've been to all 57 states" ☻

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
Ya...that's nothing like what Obama did...LMAO!!!! HYPOCRITE!

The image of Barack Obama on stage amid those columns is all the Republicans need to reinforce their contention that he is elite. And foreign. And grandiose. And that image will become the visual equivalent of John McCain’s not knowing how many houses he owns. Nothing says “out of touch with regular Americans” like Greek columns.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obamas-greek-columns-uh-o_b_121878