• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News and take part in a civil - and sensible - debate

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
oooooooooooooo, the liberals are gonna revoke her membership for this...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/donna-brazile-why-i-am-excited-to-join-fox-news-and-take-part-in-a-civil-and-sensible-debate

I am excited by the opportunity to share my perspective and views with the Fox News audience and to help shape the dialogue at this important juncture in our history. More importantly, I’m eager to learn from the experience.

I fully admit that in my previous lives as a campaign staffer, presidential campaign manager and Democrat Party official, my own lack of civility in the heat of battle has been on full display. And it wasn’t pretty.

In a bubble, you don’t have to listen — or even think. When we refuse to hear one another, we wall ourselves off from the possibility of learning and, more importantly, finding common ground. Civility and humility are vital to our democratic enterprise. They are even more vital in healing the political divisions tearing us apart. To bridge this great divide, we need to bust out of our comfort zone. In coming to work as a commentator at Fox News, trust me, I’m stepping out of my comfort zone. My beliefs will be challenged, and I welcome it.

I giver her 6 months.

oooooooooooooo, the liberals are gonna revoke her membership for this...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/donna-brazile-why-i-am-excited-to-join-fox-news-and-take-part-in-a-civil-and-sensible-debate

I am excited by the opportunity to share my perspective and views with the Fox News audience and to help shape the dialogue at this important juncture in our history. More importantly, I’m eager to learn from the experience.

I fully admit that in my previous lives as a campaign staffer, presidential campaign manager and Democrat Party official, my own lack of civility in the heat of battle has been on full display. And it wasn’t pretty.

In a bubble, you don’t have to listen — or even think. When we refuse to hear one another, we wall ourselves off from the possibility of learning and, more importantly, finding common ground. Civility and humility are vital to our democratic enterprise. They are even more vital in healing the political divisions tearing us apart. To bridge this great divide, we need to bust out of our comfort zone. In coming to work as a commentator at Fox News, trust me, I’m stepping out of my comfort zone. My beliefs will be challenged, and I welcome it.

I giver her 6 months.
Stand back and wait for the Left to cut her down, call her a nobody, and an uncle tom.

Nostra

Governor
I'm surprised Donna wasn't "Suicided" after she exposed the fact Hillary took control of the DNC and all it's money and stole the primary from Commie Bernie.