• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Don't go to Popeyes

Jen

Senator
so it is less dangerous to go to a chic-fil-a if a criminal is there than if it is just employees? are you saying you believe popeye's is more likely to hire violent employees? are you insane at all? i believe what she was really trying to say is it is the race of those employees that scare her, so much...imagine, a chicken restaurant hiring colored people in this day and age!! why, i never.

if you read her source, which she did not clearly identify, fox news, who likes to use videos of black people being naughty for some reason, but very few whites doing the same thing, it also talked about customers being naughty, and even stabbing each other, which even you might know means the story was not just about employees getting physical..

if you are going to try to insult your betters, why not read the whole story first before you look like such a trump voter?
You are the first one here to bring up the race of anyone.

Why are you doing that?

Jen

Senator
so it is less dangerous to go to a chic-fil-a if a criminal is there than if it is just employees? are you saying you believe popeye's is more likely to hire violent employees? are you insane at all? i believe what she was really trying to say is it is the race of those employees that scare her, so much...imagine, a chicken restaurant hiring colored people in this day and age!! why, i never.

if you read her source, which she did not clearly identify, fox news, who likes to use videos of black people being naughty for some reason, but very few whites doing the same thing, it also talked about customers being naughty, and even stabbing each other, which even you might know means the story was not just about employees getting physical..

if you are going to try to insult your betters, why not read the whole story first before you look like such a trump voter?
You always find a way to bring racial overtones into it.
There were no pictures about any of the incidents that I saw. The one time I ever went to a Popeyes, I was waited on by a white person.

You are the one who brought race into this conversation and claim it was me or someone else. That sort of extrapolation stinks to high heaven.

BobbyT

Governor
You always find a way to bring racial overtones into it.
There were no pictures about any of the incidents that I saw. The one time I ever went to a Popeyes, I was waited on by a white person.

You are the one who brought race into this conversation and claim it was me or someone else. That sort of extrapolation stinks to high heaven.
You remember the ethnicity of the person who waited you one time at a fast food restaurant? Now that is paying attention to race.

Jen

Senator
Speaking of extrapolating, would that be like warning people not to go to Popeye's because of a couple of incidents occurring at specific Popeye's restaurants?
More than a couple. And in at least 3 different parts of the country where Popeye's has hired employees who beat up (with broken ribs and lost teeth) people who come to Popeye's restaurant. Seems to be a fair warning. You can heed it or not............... nobody cares.

Jen

Senator
You remember the ethnicity of the person who waited you one time at a fast food restaurant? Now that is paying attention to race.
I do remember because I had heard rumors about Popeye's but I really wanted to have some of their food. When I saw a mix of people I figured it was okay. And yes. I do worry about black people hating my skin color enough to attack me just as I worry about Democrats hating someone who voted for Trump enough to attack me for no other reason. There are people like that in this world who attack for small reasons like the wrong skin color or the wrong political party. I try not to antagonize them.

BobbyT

Governor
More than a couple. And in at least 3 different parts of the country where Popeye's has hired employees who beat up (with broken ribs and lost teeth) people who come to Popeye's restaurant. Seems to be a fair warning. You can heed it or not............... nobody cares.
Two, or three, it's still extrapolating to orders of magnitude more restaurants and employees than are allegedly guilty. And still ironic that you make mention of someone else extrapolating when extrapolation is what you used to make your case in your top post.

BobbyT

Governor
I do remember because I had heard rumors about Popeye's but I really wanted to have some of their food.
Rumors that 100% of their employee staff is non-white?

Hahahaha! To whom do you turn for your rumor fix 'cause you need a new source.

BobbyT

Governor
I do remember because I had heard rumors about Popeye's but I really wanted to have some of their food. When I saw a mix of people I figured it was okay. And yes. I do worry about black people hating my skin color enough to attack me just as I worry about Democrats hating someone who voted for Trump enough to attack me for no other reason. There are people like that in this world who attack for small reasons like the wrong skin color or the wrong political party. I try not to antagonize them.
Oh dear, you're afraid of black people and you're afraid of Democrats. Now that really is sad. I hope you're able to stay safely stay indoors.

Jen

Senator
Two, or three, it's still extrapolating to orders of magnitude more restaurants and employees than are allegedly guilty. And still ironic that you make mention of someone else extrapolating when extrapolation is what you used to make your case in your top post.
Phil used the term "extrapolation"........not me............. so your accusation is unfounded. But I do agree with Phil.

BobbyT

Governor
Phil used the term "extrapolation"........not me............. so your accusation is unfounded. But I do agree with Phil.
Accusation that you extrapolated from a few instances to indict Popeye's restaurants? It's true. Reread your top post if you're having trouble understanding - and consult a dictionary for a definition of extrapolate. I have confidence that if you try really, really hard you will get it. Here's a helpful hint: you don't have to have used the word 'extrapolate' in order to perform an extrapolation. I know it sounds complicated, but you'll get there.

Spamature

President
The Fox Noise, "HEY, LOOK OVER HERE" story of the moment.

Who needs a chicken sandwich when you have their tried and true recipe of red meat hysteria dipped in social outrage and cooked to perfection in simmering racial tensions.

It's the tasty treat cons get in line for fall in line behind every time the media is full of news they'd rather not see.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
What rumor? The rumor you said you heard? How could I have made that up?
I heard that Popeye's wasn't safe but that their food was good. Period.

I taught school in a place where I was told "don't get out of your car here" when I had car trouble. But you mock me for being careful. If you had any sort of decent humanity about you at all, you wouldn't do that............ it's clear you mock people for taking care in where they go and what they do.

It's because you are one of the bullies who hurts good people who happen to be in the wrong place. Right? That's my current "extrapolation" and with that I will leave you to your corruption and malicious thoughts and actions.

llovejim

Current Champion
You are the first one here to bring up the race of anyone.

Why are you doing that?
because i believe that is why fox featured those particular videos and why anybody would believe 2 popeyes out of 3102 means it is too dangerous to go there...do you really think it is just a coincidence? be honest. if a democrat had posted from what trump voters consider a liberal source showing violence at a cracker barrel and it was only white people involved would you not jump to that conclusion?

maybe it is just a coincidence....but i believe not. i could be wrong. if so, my bad.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
WOW...that's a surprise. LOL
You Trumpies are very faithful to each other. Right here to defend you when there are other threads much more interesting that he avoids like the plague.

BobbyT

Governor

I taught school in a place where I was told "don't get out of your car here" when I had car trouble. But you mock me for being careful. If you had any sort of decent humanity about you at all, you wouldn't do that............ it's clear you mock people for taking care in where they go and what they do.

It's because you are one of the bullies who hurts good people who happen to be in the wrong place. Right? That's my current "extrapolation" and with that I will leave you to your corruption and malicious thoughts and actions.
I don't make fun of people for taking care. I make fun of people who are afraid of all the people of an entire race or all the people of a particular political POV. That's some serious extrapolation there.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Malicious, you say?? My God, jen. You do exaggerate. One would think you were Trump's younger sister.

Jen

Senator
because i believe that is why fox featured those particular videos and why anybody would believe 2 popeyes out of 3102 means it is too dangerous to go there...do you really think it is just a coincidence? be honest. if a democrat had posted from what trump voters consider a liberal source showing violence at a cracker barrel and it was only white people involved would you not jump to that conclusion?

maybe it is just a coincidence....but i believe not. i could be wrong. if so, my bad.
Yet, you still had to bring race into the whole thing.
YOU did that.
Nobody else.

FakeName

Governor
What kind of rumors about Popeyes?