• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Don't go to Popeyes

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
so it is less dangerous to go to a chic-fil-a if a criminal is there than if it is just employees? are you saying you believe popeye's is more likely to hire violent employees? are you insane at all? i believe what she was really trying to say is it is the race of those employees that scare her, so much...imagine, a chicken restaurant hiring colored people in this day and age!! why, i never.

if you read her source, which she did not clearly identify, fox news, who likes to use videos of black people being naughty for some reason, but very few whites doing the same thing, it also talked about customers being naughty, and even stabbing each other, which even you might know means the story was not just about employees getting physical..

if you are going to try to insult your betters, why not read the whole story first before you look like such a trump voter?
Thank you. I caught that too. :)

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
just an aside here, I went to Popeyes for a couple of the infamous chicken sandwiches and onion rings today and it's all peaceful on the western front, chatted with a nice black gentleman that was also a marine veteran while standing in line, he also served in the same areas that I did. Got the food, shook Charlie's hand and left, so the Popeyes in Springfield are safe, at least when the marines have landed. The sandwiches were great(Hint, go with the spicy) and I highly recommend the onion rings too. ;)