• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Don't want to leave without saying, I HAVE learned things from the Right on PJ---

Renee

Governor
I have learned that there are really right wing extremists filled with utter rage. I fortunately don't know any in the real world. I know republicans but not extremist and when I share what is said here people say, "they must be pulling your leg"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I have learned that there are really right wing extremists filled with utter rage. I fortunately don't know any in the real world. I know republicans but not extremist and when I share what is said here people say, "they must be pulling your leg"
You damn right and we're coming for people like you. People who have destroyed this nation.

U

Union_Jack_1972

1. I've learned from Marcus Aurelius that the best way for a conservative to win a debate...is not to have an opponent.

2. I've learned from as seen on TV that you can still consider yourself an expert on politics...and not really know anybody IN politics.

3. I've learned from Alinvegas that 20 kindergartners being mowed down by a shooter is "no big deal" compared to all the traffic collisions in America.

4. I've learned from trapdoor that there was never any possibility of a nuclear war since the 1940s as the Soviets/Russians would always back down and let us do what we wanted to them. Oh, and the only way to increase gun safety...is letting everybody walk around with an Uzi.

5. I've learned from Konstitooshunul Zheeepdawg that you can spell people's names anyway you like and it's still "correct"...like rock legend "Jimmy Hendricks".

6. I've learned from Dino that being reminded you were "Eric the Right" on Slate....is too embarrassing to be allowed on PJ.

7. I've learned from UPNYA, Dawg, Boca, CF and Barbella that hating and fearing minorities is not "racist". It's..."something else".

8. I've learned from marvin martian that it's actually possible to be ideological...and yet not actually stand for anything.

9. I've learned from JV-12 that despite what Catholics think, JV, not Pope Francis, speaks for God on Earth.

11. I've learned from gigi that "God is good...no matter what the Bible says."

12. I've learned from worldlyB that you can "hate Both parties"...but still be a friend and fan of the Republican Party as Election day approaches.

13. I've learned from Sgt Staples....that Rush Limbaugh can LITERALLY make his audience say (and predict) utterly stupid things on his command. Oh, and that I should have bought more Goldline and Food Insurance for the "debt riots" that started three months ago.

14. I've learned from Jen that, like George Costanza said, "It's not a lie if you believe it."

15. I've learned from Drumcollie that "GOP" stands for "God's Own Party".

and 16. I've learned how EASY it is....to rile them up. :)

And now......a goodbye appropos of the demographic trends of the Republican Party--

Gave you a like even though you will be back like Kotter...

Caroljo

Senator
Ya....sure they do.

You call me and others here extremists & haters all the time just because we don't have the same opinions and beliefs you do. Rage? Lol! The only thing that may enrage me is idiot lefty's here that are so stuck in their hate for others not like them and don't realize how hateful they come across .....and then call anyone not like them haters.

U

Union_Jack_1972

Ya....sure they do.

You call me and others here extremists & haters all the time just because we don't have the same opinions and beliefs you do. Rage? Lol! The only thing that may enrage me is idiot lefty's here that are so stuck in their hate for others not like them and don't realize how hateful they come across .....and then call anyone not like them haters.
First off can we have a group hug??? ( Renee put the knife away, and Caroljo put down the hammer )

Now why is it we have so many flame attacks between the right and left?

Is it because the left is so passionate to point out how anyone that does not support President Obama must be a racist sexist bigot??? ( I was called a sexist bigot and a racist )

Is it because the right views anyone that support any of President Obama agenda as the enemy and unpatriotic???

In the end I have seen hatred from all ends on this site and one other site, and have to say if many of you were to act like this in society then I would have to question that person mental status... ( Not saying you or Renee are those I question )

So group hug and will the two of you stop trying to stab me instead!!!:confused::eek::oops::cool:o_O:D:p

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ya....sure they do.

Teach must think sally is a right-winger...........

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ya....sure they do.

Don't sugar coat it meet force with force.

Caroljo

Senator
First off can we have a group hug??? ( Renee put the knife away, and Caroljo put down the hammer )

Is it because the left is so passionate to point out how anyone that does not support President Obama must be a racist sexist bigot??? ( I was called a sexist bigot and a racist )

Is it because the right views anyone that support any of President Obama agenda as the enemy and unpatriotic???

In the end I have seen hatred from all ends on this site and one other site, and have to say if many of you were to act like this in society then I would have to question that person mental status... ( Not saying you or Renee are those I question )

So group hug and will the two of you stop trying to stab me instead!!!:confused::eek::oops::cool:o_O:D:p
:).....

You are right....we do it on both sides. I guess what gets me the most is that people (in this case Renee in this thread) come right out and call any of us that aren't in agreement with her or anyone else on the left...extremists! I've been called a racist so many times it really means nothing anymore. She and others attack us the same way we've attacked them....but then they call us the "mean" ones. It really gets tiring after a while. We can't even have a decent conversation without someone attacking the other side, and I'll bet if you check it happens the majority of the time with one of the libs calling a conservative poster a liar (because they didn't "like" what that person said). It's really pretty childish...and I know I've done it before myself. It seems, as supposedly adults here, that we could act like it too.

Actually, Renee said she doesn't know of any "extremist" Republicans outside of this place. In that case, maybe that should tell her we're NOT extremists....we're just more open here about our beliefs than we probably would be otherwise. And we're not going to back down to attacks. There are some here that that is all they do, attack the "other" side. I can say most liberals i know are also not extremists...but I do know some that are and the last thing I would do is talk politics, abortion, Religion or gay marriage with them! Sorry....but libs are not the tolerant people they try to make us think they are, not at all. MANY times when I've posted anything against abortion, gays, etc I'm immedicately called a hater, or stupid, or an extremist, or a religious nut....as long as that happens, I'm not backing down just to make things "nice" here. It's never going to happen.

Renee

Governor
:).....

You are right....we do it on both sides. I guess what gets me the most is that people (in this case Renee in this thread) come right out and call any of us that aren't in agreement with her or anyone else on the left...extremists! I've been called a racist so many times it really means nothing anymore. She and others attack us the same way we've attacked them....but then they call us the "mean" ones. It really gets tiring after a while. We can't even have a decent conversation without someone attacking the other side, and I'll bet if you check it happens the majority of the time with one of the libs calling a conservative poster a liar (because they didn't "like" what that person said). It's really pretty childish...and I know I've done it before myself. It seems, as supposedly adults here, that we could act like it too.

Actually, Renee said she doesn't know of any "extremist" Republicans outside of this place. In that case, maybe that should tell her we're NOT extremists....we're just more open here about our beliefs than we probably would be otherwise. And we're not going to back down to attacks. There are some here that that is all they do, attack the "other" side. I can say most liberals i know are also not extremists...but I do know some that are and the last thing I would do is talk politics, abortion, Religion or gay marriage with them! Sorry....but libs are not the tolerant people they try to make us think they are, not at all. MANY times when I've posted anything against abortion, gays, etc I'm immedicately called a hater, or stupid, or an extremist, or a religious nut....as long as that happens, I'm not backing down just to make things "nice" here. It's never going to happen.
You are an extremist ...I know many republicans and you are the extreme rightwing,
I do not profess to be tolerant of extremists who post nothing nothing but vitriol and want to see Obama fail. You don't seem to realize your posts form a pattern where one can make a judgment. I am an extreme leftie......and I am proud of it,

Renee

Governor

Yes , like Rodney king......"can't we all get along"? I don't think you have to check mental status, just examine views. I am sure in society we wouldn't vent as we do here. I work with prejudice awareness, and I have to remain neutral.....sometimes I even play devils advocate(and present some of the extreme views I hear here) . This is a great venting place, don'tcha think?

Renee

Governor

I get a kick out of you, when you argue do you say yes, but then again no?

Jen

Senator
Yes , like Rodney king......"can't we all get along"? I don't think you have to check mental status, just examine views. I am sure in society we wouldn't vent as we do here. I work with prejudice awareness, and I have to remain neutral.....sometimes I even play devils advocate(and present some of the extreme views I hear here) . This is a great venting place, don'tcha think?
There is venting and the sharing of excellent insults. But when creative insults turn to vindictiveness it just isn't fun anymore.

Caroljo

Senator
You are an extremist ...I know many republicans and you are the extreme rightwing,
I do not profess to be tolerant of extremists who post nothing nothing but vitriol and want to see Obama fail. You don't seem to realize your posts form a pattern where one can make a judgment. I am an extreme leftie......and I am proud of it,
First off.......See what I mean Union_Jack?

So, you admit your an lefty extremist, and you think we need to be tolerant of you when you can't be the same toward us? I'm not an extremist, but you're so far to the left you can't even see where I am!

And I never WANTED Obama to fail....he's done it all on his own, we just have to point it out to some people, and then still most don't get it or believe it, no matter how many facts are given them. I've never seen people stuck up someone's ass like libs are with Obama! It's almost embarassing to watch....and it's only going to get worse because I know you are seeing some pretty bad crap coming down on your party, and it's all because of the lies from your leaders.

Renee

Governor
There is venting and the sharing of excellent insults. But when creative insults turn to vindictiveness it just isn't fun anymore.
That's why many are leaving and I am posting less here....it isn't fun my more

Renee

Governor
First off.......See what I mean Union_Jack?

So, you admit your an lefty extremist, and you think we need to be tolerant of you when you can't be the same toward us? I'm not an extremist, but you're so far to the left you can't even see where I am!

And I never WANTED Obama to fail....he's done it all on his own, we just have to point it out to some people, and then still most don't get it or believe it, no matter how many facts are given them. I've never seen people stuck up someone's ass like libs are with Obama! It's almost embarassing to watch....and it's only going to get worse because I know you are seeing some pretty bad crap coming down on your party, and it's all because of the lies from your leaders.
please don't make me laugh I never asked you to be tolerant of me because if I did you sure have failed it.. The problem is you can give it but you can't take it
You can say from today till tomorrow you don't want Obama to fail and then you talk about people who agree with him as sucking up to Obama as though he knows us. If we are seen as sucking , then I certainly hope you can see us believing you wish him to fail. I do fear that we will get hurt in the election because young people do not come out to vote in mid term and old right-wingers do. Your old right-wingers will be out there especially with the gerrymandering and citizens u tied . ...two things our forebears did not anticipate.

Jen

Senator
That's why many are leaving and I am posting less here....it isn't fun my more
Please..........the less posting you do here, the better.
I know your "fun" is when you can be nasty and kick people to the curb. I hope you've found a new place to do that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
1. I've learned from Marcus Aurelius that the best way for a conservative to win a debate...is not to have an opponent.

2. I've learned from as seen on TV that you can still consider yourself an expert on politics...and not really know anybody IN politics.

3. I've learned from Alinvegas that 20 kindergartners being mowed down by a shooter is "no big deal" compared to all the traffic collisions in America.

4. I've learned from trapdoor that there was never any possibility of a nuclear war since the 1940s as the Soviets/Russians would always back down and let us do what we wanted to them. Oh, and the only way to increase gun safety...is letting everybody walk around with an Uzi.

5. I've learned from Konstitooshunul Zheeepdawg that you can spell people's names anyway you like and it's still "correct"...like rock legend "Jimmy Hendricks".

6. I've learned from Dino that being reminded you were "Eric the Right" on Slate....is too embarrassing to be allowed on PJ.

7. I've learned from UPNYA, Dawg, Boca, CF and Barbella that hating and fearing minorities is not "racist". It's..."something else".

8. I've learned from marvin martian that it's actually possible to be ideological...and yet not actually stand for anything.

9. I've learned from JV-12 that despite what Catholics think, JV, not Pope Francis, speaks for God on Earth.

11. I've learned from gigi that "God is good...no matter what the Bible says."

12. I've learned from worldlyB that you can "hate Both parties"...but still be a friend and fan of the Republican Party as Election day approaches.

13. I've learned from Sgt Staples....that Rush Limbaugh can LITERALLY make his audience say (and predict) utterly stupid things on his command. Oh, and that I should have bought more Goldline and Food Insurance for the "debt riots" that started three months ago.

14. I've learned from Jen that, like George Costanza said, "It's not a lie if you believe it."

15. I've learned from Drumcollie that "GOP" stands for "God's Own Party".

and 16. I've learned how EASY it is....to rile them up. :)

And now......a goodbye appropos of the demographic trends of the Republican Party--

Excellent!!