• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dotard and fox news are singing a different tune now

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. Not bd. But inquiring minds want to know;

Why did you think I was talking about you?t

And when you finish answering the question, what are your thoughts on the video I posted?

Do you have a defense?
It's schizophrenic. But what do you think i need to defend?

write on

Senator
Wow. Nice ripcord.

Ok.. good luck with that. (Connie hasn't been here since last tax season and left modding. Jen..years before that
And I'm suppose to know that, how? I don't frequent this right wing site much anymore. It's depressing,

Now, can we get back to the gist of my OP and why you think it's schizophrenic?

Mick

The Right is always right
No Phil - you tolerate racist posts, occasionally removing them when reported but banned me for calling the posters out on them. Yeah - you are a right wing moderator.
This fits:

Stop crying publicly about moderation. Phil, bd, and sw48 have all dinged me and deleted many of my posts. Some of them well deserved....and a few I thought were a little over the top. If I ever had a complaint, though, I took it to PM with them......and even that is rare. I don't complain publicly that they are all left wing shills, though, over it. Stop spamming threads with moderator vendettas and start looking in the mirror.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And I'm suppose to know that, how? I don't frequent this right wing site much anymore. It's depressing,

Now, can we get back to the gist of my OP and why you think it's schizophrenic?

No. You referred to recently. If your going to deliver backhands...call it out like an adult. Don't bail like a child.

write on

Senator
What's the gist of what they're saying? You post a video but no content of your own? Anyone can post links or videos.
"Links in posts must be relevant to the discussion, and must not be intended simply to direct members to another website."
btw, where is the quoted reprimand for this post?

What's the difference? Hell, mine at least quoted me saying that his cultists are eager for more of his BS before the video. The post I'm referring to was just a pic. At least mine had audio.