• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dozens of Ferguson protestors block highway, hurl rocks . . .

000 smashed windshield.jpg

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/09/10/arrests-as-ferguson-demonstrators-plan-i-70-shutdown/15413281/

Hey, network news guys. It’s not over 'til the fat lady sings . . . er, throws a cinderblock through your windshield, I mean. Dozens of protestors in Ferguson Missouri were arrested yesterday, attempting to block the I-70 highway, and hurling rocks, bricks and cinderblocks. Their issue?

Evidently they feel the investigation spearheaded by US Attorney General Eric Holder will be biased, and fail to provide “justice” for slain unarmed-thug Michael Brown.

This is a new low for racial politics in America – when friends and relatives of a drug addled robbery suspect reject the involvement of Missouri officials, the FBI, and the nation’s first black Attorney General – and demand “street justice”.

Oh – and they don’t want any more snooping into Michael Brown’s juvenile arrest record either. The Hulk was never charged with murder, and that’s as much as they feel the nation has a right to know – no further details on other crimes will be forthcoming. The truth will make you freak . . .

Colorforms

Senator
View attachment 26001

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/09/10/arrests-as-ferguson-demonstrators-plan-i-70-shutdown/15413281/

Hey, network news guys. It’s not over 'til the fat lady sings . . . er, throws a cinderblock through your windshield, I mean. Dozens of protestors in Ferguson Missouri were arrested yesterday, attempting to block the I-70 highway, and hurling rocks, bricks and cinderblocks. Their issue?

Evidently they feel the investigation spearheaded by US Attorney General Eric Holder will be biased, and fail to provide “justice” for slain unarmed-thug Michael Brown.

This is a new low for racial politics in America – when friends and relatives of a drug addled robbery suspect reject the involvement of Missouri officials, the FBI, and the nation’s first black Attorney General – and demand “street justice”.

Oh – and they don’t want any more snooping into Michael Brown’s juvenile arrest record either. The Hulk was never charged with murder, and that’s as much as they feel the nation has a right to know – no further details on other crimes will be forthcoming. The truth will make you freak . . .
Seems like the good barbarians of Ferguson already have a picture of what justice looks like, and I doubt innocence is in the picture. Ah, the good old days of frontier justice.

Seems like the good barbarians of Ferguson already have a picture of what justice looks like, and I doubt innocence is in the picture. Ah, the good old days of frontier justice.
they are demanding "the immediate arrest" of the officer. last month they were demanding "a full and fair investigation". how do we move from point "A" to point "B" so quickly?

and who in their right mind demands an arrest without evidence?

people who are friends and relatives of the deceased, and "activists" looking to collect contributions, of course.

Colorforms

Senator
they are demanding "the immediate arrest" of the officer. last month they were demanding "a full and fair investigation". how do we move from point "A" to point "B" so quickly?

people who are friends and relatives of the deceased, and "activists" looking to collect contributions, of course.
And in the meantime they are going to be animals, attacking anyone who gets in their way indiscriminately until they get their lynching.

UPNYA2

Mayor
View attachment 26001

If only we had a main stream press interested in presenting all the crimes in Ferguson for all of the world to see..........

If only we had a couple of reverends interested enough in the saving of all of our poor, God-lovin', socially oppressed, mentally and physically abused as they only strive to serve the less fortunate, young black males, that they would go there and import an army of others to march in support.............

If only we had a black US Attorney General interested in ensuring justice is served when a black is involved.........

If only we had a President who felt a crime was important enough that he should personally get involved.........

If only we were actually a country of people who held EVERYONE to the same standards, a country where one was actually NOT viewed to be or treated differently based upon their race.............

Yet it is 2014 and here we are, doing what?

UPNYA2

Mayor

There have always been, and yes, still are, people whose idea of justice is merely vengence.

Those people today often try to hide their true desires by clammering for "a full and fair investigation", when the media is swarming to tell their story but as soon as they think the whole world isn't hanging on their every word and emotion, their true lust for vengence will, WILL rear it's ugly head.

It has.

Barbella

Senator
View attachment 26001

Destructive, stupid, and willfully ignorant people. They apparently don't care that the rest of the country thinks they're [Unwelcome language removed]... and neither do they care that it gives their race in general a really bad reputation... undeservedly so, but reality is what it is. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of law-abiding Whites, Hispanics, and Asians are muttering disparaging remarks under their breaths... count on it.

UPNYA2

Mayor
View attachment 26001

Yep.

Apparently nothing screams "justice" for an "innocent" like hurling a brick through the windshield of the family truckster being driven past Ferguson by some completely uninvolved Griswald family on their way to Wally World or something............

Awwwwwwwwwww......the workings of the minds of these self-professed "champions of justice" and all of their defenders on the left, huh?

the present administration views events through a political lens, and seeks to maximize "party opportunty" through every action. the concept of equal justice under the law is not applicable.

If only we had a main stream press interested in presenting all the crimes in Ferguson for all of the world to see..........

If only we had a couple of reverends interested enough in the saving of all of our poor, God-lovin', socially oppressed, mentally and physically abused as they only strive to serve the less fortunate, young black males, that they would go there and import an army of others to march in support.............

If only we had a black US Attorney General interested in ensuring justice is served when a black is involved.........

If only we had a President who felt a crime was important enough that he should personally get involved.........

If only we were actually a country of people who held EVERYONE to the same standards, a country where one was actually NOT viewed to be or treated differently based upon their race.............
Yet it is 2014 and here we are, doing what?

Colorforms

Senator
Destructive, stupid, and willfully ignorant people. They apparently don't care that the rest of the country thinks they're [Unwelcome language removed]... and neither do they care that it gives their race in general a really bad reputation... undeservedly so, but reality is what it is. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of law-abiding Whites, Hispanics, and Asians are muttering disparaging remarks under their breaths... count on it.
Well I know where my white ass isn't vacationing in the near future.

Colorforms

Senator
i'm not sure "the rest of the country" think's they're [Unwelcome language removed].

remember the OJ verdict? 100% of black people thought OJ was innocent, and 98% of whites thought he was guilty?

This is clearly what's happening in Ferguson. Anyone who has been stopped for "DWB" (driving while black) can be outraged, and assume that if things had gone slightly worse he'd have been shot for no reason.

of course, white people who've been stopped for driving with open containers, tossing crap out of their car, driving while shouting curses out the window, etc can make no such assumption. They have to admit they were stopped for behaving like [Unwelcome language removed].

UPNYA2

Mayor
Meanwhile, new video and witnesses came forward and back up what earlier witness said happened to Brown. Both witnesses were construction workers that weren't from Ferguson and get this, one is a white man.

Video in the link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/10/michael-brown-witnesses_n_5801330.html

A wonderful thing.

You think this came about during "a full and fair investigation", or because of these violent attacks on others?

This could very well go a long way toward the goal of, "the immediate arrest" when they get through investigating.

Can't say the same for these new attacks though.

So do you have any comment about the other violent attacks going on in Ferguson still, you know, those posted in the top post, or, as I personally suspect, would you prefer to not comment at all rather than having to either lie and condem the actions of those you want to defend or be forced to openly support such things by everyone?

write on

Senator
Ah, well that justifies the smashing of innocent people's cars then. Thanks for clearing that up, write-on.
Yeah, I know what you mean, colorforms. Your crypto racism is noted with your "Well I know where my white ass isn't vacationing in the near future."

Barbella

Senator
i'm not sure "the rest of the country" think's they're [Unwelcome language removed].

remember the OJ verdict? 100% of black people thought OJ was innocent, and 98% of whites thought he was guilty?

This is clearly what's happening in Ferguson. Anyone who has been stopped for "DWB" (driving while black) can be outraged, and assume that if things had gone slightly worse he'd have been shot for no reason.

of course, white people who've been stopped for driving with open containers, tossing crap out of their car, driving while shouting curses out the window, etc can make no such assumption. They have to admit they were stopped for behaving like [Unwelcome language removed].
Ok, maybe not the "rest of the country"... but definitely a majority of Whites, Hispanics, and Asians... :rolleyes:

write on

Senator
A wonderful thing.

You think this came about during "a full and fair investigation", or because of these violent attacks on others?

This could very well go a long way toward the goal of, "the immediate arrest" when they get through investigating.

Can't say the same for these new attacks though.

So do you have any comment about the other violent attacks going on in Ferguson still, you know, those posted in the top post, or, as I personally suspect, would you prefer to not comment at all rather than having to either lie and condem the actions of those you want to defend or be forced to openly support such things by everyone?
The point is, is that I think those that live in Ferguson know more about it than you and your pals here calling for an investigation hoping that Wilson gets off.

Like the investigation that rendered justice in the Rodney King beating. Blacks see this shit day in and day out and are tired of it. It's not like a bunch of white folks turning over cars and setting them on fire when their favorite sports team loses in the finals, is it?

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, I know what you mean, colorforms. Your crypto racism is noted with your "Well I know where my white ass isn't vacationing in the near future."
Crypto racism? Who's the one smashing the cars of innocent people with cinderblocks because a white cop shot a black kid? In case you haven't noticed, "dem niggas is violent"

I'm the Crypto racist. HAHAHA!!! Sounds like the name of a super-villain.