• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Drudge/WaExaminer: NASA hired suspected Chinese spy and possibly more.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wolf-says-nasa-aided-hire-linked-to-chinese-espionage-may-be-dozens-more/article/2523556

I was just about to give up hope on this front.

Those are the fruits of a c(x) blocking communist in charge of the justice department.

Ahem ahem not mentioning any names here. Yeh, you know who you are you sorry mofo. Just more reason you should either resign, be fired, or frog marched off to Gitmo to be issued a 80's hot pink jumpsuit. It doesn't matter to me.

Forget Fast and Furious and all the other scandals we know about and don't know about. I question his political motivations to hold the job. Remember he is a political apparatchik of the current establishment.

Well after almost giving up hope it appears the heat is on, and the problem is in fact much more widespread than even I imagined. Just the tip of the ice berg I suppose.

It's time to sweat to the oldies. The heat is on by Glenn Frey ala Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mU-YSk32I

Black Cell is looking for a few good men and women to bring this treachery to light by any means necessary.

Welcome to the War! As Von Clauswitz stated, this is War by "other means".

I always heard it, but never believed it until this past year. The pen is infact mightier than the sword. The keyboard/mouse is an E-pen, aka a light saber.

"That is NOT you're Daddy's shotgun cowboy!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZRU_8JwMM

No comments??? Eat the Rich isn't going to show up to demand why the Chinese would have interest in spying/stealing technology because according to him the Chinese are ahead of us these days.

This is nothing new, the US has been infested by hostile spies longer than I have been alive, the only difference is, well there isn't much a difference.

I can't say we have never had our own homegrown communists because in fact they have been around forever selling us out. Perhaps it's just less taboo these days.

Anyhow I make a big deal about this because unlike many of the debate topics of the day those are actually trivial compared to this yet it appears nobody cares.

Where is the CIA on this shit???? It's been no secret the CIA has been infiltrated before, and it's exactly this sort of thing that drove J Edgar Hoover up the wall.

Is there anyone left in this country that cares about what really matters???

What does the defense department think about this??? The DIA??? The FBI had a 4 year long investigation get stonewalled from above.

Should Charles Bolden be fired??? Try he should have never been promoted. Obama likes lackey's, he seems to fit that description for NASA's new mission acting as a glorified weather service, reaching out to the Muslim world (yes he really said that), and now evidently NASA is a wholesale outlet for handing out classified technology to China as well.

Yep, ol Chuck Bolden hardly seems like the guy to go around cracking skulls.

Sure such things take time, but I see no sense of urgency from our masters in D.C.

No curiousity from the left wing on this blog to see if there is any merit to this???? Hmmmm?

EatTheRich

President
I already explained why there wasn't merit to it, as you pointed out on your post above. Presumably, and confirming my opinion, the CIA and Defense Department don't care because they know it's a bogus unsupported allegation by a partisan congressman, and not something to take seriously.

What's this?

I already explained why there wasn't merit to it, as you pointed out on your post above. Presumably, and confirming my opinion, the CIA and Defense Department don't care because they know it's a bogus unsupported allegation by a partisan congressman, and not something to take seriously.​
Yes, yes I know. You first stated that China couldn't possibly want our technology because in your opinion Chinese junk is superior to ours.

The communists within the just-us department thought so as well so they attempted to kill a 4 year investigation at the Ames facility, going so far as to reassign the agent in charge of the sting in California despite having confirmed knowledge that the employee was connected to "entities of concern" in China as designated by other letter agencies, was allowed to work for NASA despite Congressional bans against having Chinese nationals at said agency, AND this person or persons took sensitive data with him to China. However whistleblowers within NASA and probably the counterINT appratus went directly to the allegedly partisan Congressman and to the press to keep this affair from being swept under the rug.

Had they not done so the public might not have known about the matter on the West Coast.

Then what happens not long after I started this thread??????? 2 arrests were made.

Arrest number one Bo Jiang on the count of lying to Federal authorities after attempting to leave for China via Dulles Airport on a one way ticket. He had been under investigation for taking a NASA lap top with sensitive information back to China in 2012. He had worked at the Langley facility on the East Coast.

Don't know about what was contained in the electronics he was carrying which was a SIM card, a hard drive, and a lap top. He may have had more than one computer on him.

Arrest number two was an American, ex Army, current defense contractor albiet not NASA I take it. His name is Benjamin Pierce Bishop (yeh I help make you famous dude, sue me) aged 59, and is in waaaaay deeper shit than the Chinese national already in custody on a different case.

First off he was banging this Chinese broad half his age who was in our country on a student VISA, whom he met at a special conference no harm right???? By virtue of his security clearance he was obligated to disclose the relationship which went back to 2011, and also went to great lengths to conceal this affair. You can look him up for further explanation on that one.

So not only was he donating sperm to this woman, but he was passing sensitive information to an email address associated with her in addition to the sweet little nothings before and after the intercourse. What kind of information??? Oh, deployment of nuclear systems, detection capabilities of short/intermediate range ballistic missiles, as well as early warning radar, in addition to relational issues between the US and other countries.

He was also found to be in possession, in his house of materials outside the scope of his expertise related to his actual job, and it is said he was not authorized/unethical to be in possession of such, especially outside of work. Certainly not to a foreign national of a country known to be HOSTILE to USA.

As for the woman, I don't know if any charges or arrest warrants are pending. Yet.

So yeh, hopefully this is just the tip of the ice berg and more arrests will be coming down the pike. It is said there are roughly 200 Chinese nationals working for NASA and affiliated contractors. The so called "honey pot", she isn't even among these NASA employees/contractors of questionable loyalty.