• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Due to theft in black areas, Kroger installs security cages in its stores.

According to wikipedia South Fulton, Georgia has a population of 95,000 and is 90% black and the court system is run by 8 black women. So even when a black thief is caught, the courts let him go. We need to bring back Freedom of Association. Private businesses should be allowed to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/09/30/atlanta-kroger-installs-security-cage-allowing-one-shopper-at-a-time-leaving-customers-outraged-i-think-its-kind-of-racist/

sep 30 2019 Residents in South Fulton, Georgia say a new security installation at their local Kroger store has left them upset and feeling racially stereotyped.

The “caged” aisles at the Kroger on Old National Highway only have one way in and one way out, keeping laundry detergent and other common household items securely behind a large glass partition.

I think it’s kind of racist you definitely see that here on Old National,” a mother of three who just finished shopping told Atlanta’s CBS46, adding: “You won’t see that in Fayetteville or in Cobb County anywhere. Doubt it.”

The new anti-theft measure only allows in one person at a time to get what they need, leaving residents fuming over what they say feels like shopping in a prison. However, other shoppers admit stealing is a major issue at the grocer.

Some told CBS46 that customers will swipe items from the shelves and use them in the restroom without paying. Still, a South Fulton police officer on duty at the store told the outlet that the Kroger doesn’t experience any more theft than other stores in the area.

Though some shoppers acknowledge theft is a problem, they said they believe a less intimidating, less offensive approach should be taken.

Right, I'm sure the company spent tens of thousands of dollars, which was obviously less than they were losing to pilferage, so they could be, you know, racist or something. LOL

Right, I'm sure the company spent tens of thousands of dollars, which was obviously less than they were losing to pilferage, so they could be, you know, racist or something. LOL
We just got a brand new Kroger in the shopping center that went up about 3 miles down the road from my house.

No partitions. Anywhere.

But then I don't live in South Fulton county Georgia either. I wouldn't live anywhere near Atlanta.