• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Earth just experienced one of the warmest years on record

EatTheRich

President
LOL, but when the temp goes up 1/100th of a degree you scream
THE END OF THE WORLD
It has gone up .85 degrees in 29 years (and that’s after the “record cooling” from the highest temperatures in 125,000 years) ... after not changing that much in the previous 11,500 years.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, the temperatures have not cooled, I did not say they did, and it cannot be inferred from what I said.
What do you hope to prove here? I already know that you are a schizzo, you have never refuted this fact not even once. So will you save the World by changing my mind? better than you have tried and walked away. You will too.

EatTheRich

President
What do you hope to prove here? I already know that you are a schizzo, you have never refuted this fact not even once. So will you save the World by changing my mind? better than you have tried and walked away. You will too.
There is no hope of changing a mind that is made up based on dogma and not evidence. But other people could see this dialogue and note the contrast between my evidence-based arguments and your dogma-based assertions, and perhaps think twice before swallowing the oil industry’s anti-science propaganda.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
There is no hope of changing a mind that is made up based on dogma and not evidence. But other people could see this dialogue and note the contrast between my evidence-based arguments and your dogma-based assertions, and perhaps think twice before swallowing the oil industry’s anti-science propaganda.
Yes child, other people will see your great works, and the Earth will be saved.

By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death

EatTheRich

President
Yes child, other people will see your great works, and the Earth will be saved.

By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death
Once again you talk about me instead of about the evidence.

redtide

Mayor
funny how gorebal warming is happening but it is getting colder. That must be why the cult had to change its name yet again/

redtide

Mayor
From the 5 IPCC assessment reports, summarizing the state-of-the-art climatology research in the world:

Actual warming is .15 degrees below the IPCC’s 1990 mean estimate, .24 degrees above the IPCC’s 1995 mean estimate, .12 degrees above the IPCC’s 2001 mean estimate, .07 degrees below the IPCC’s 2007 mean estimate, and .08 degrees below the IPCC’s 2013 mean estimate.

The amount of change in average global surface temperature between 1990 and today is more than the largest amount of change in one direction between 9500 BCE and 1990.
So your pope said so......I get it

EatTheRich

President
The evidence indicates schizophrenia. Oddly enough you have never once protested the diagnosis.
I’ll let you know if I ever get diagnosed by a medical professional. In the meantime, providing accurate information that agrees with the position of the world’s top scientists is evidence of schizophrenia only in your bizarre imagination.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I’ll let you know if I ever get diagnosed by a medical professional. In the meantime, providing accurate information that agrees with the position of the world’s top scientists is evidence of schizophrenia only in your bizarre imagination.
You are parroting information from one place to another. 5 to 15 people will ever read this. But they are the ones who will save the World, thanks to Polly want a cracker.

Okeedokee

EatTheRich

President
You are parroting information from one place to another. 5 to 15 people will ever read this. But they are the ones who will save the World, thanks to Polly want a cracker.

Okeedokee
I’m actually synthesizing information from multiple sources into a coherent whole. Anyway, the idea that posting here will save the world is a fantasy you made up. I post here to entertain myself with the spankings I routinely administer to conceited fools like you.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I’m actually synthesizing information from multiple sources into a coherent whole. Anyway, the idea that posting here will save the world is a fantasy you made up. I post here to entertain myself with the spankings I routinely administer to conceited fools like you.
Actually you are trying to prove your point that global warming is real, and failing miserably. So how many of the predictions that Al Bore made came true?

Is there snow on Kilamanjaro?

Sure is

EatTheRich

President
Actually you are trying to prove your point that global warming is real, and failing miserably. So how many of the predictions that Al Bore made came true?

Is there snow on Kilamanjaro?

Sure is
Not really relevant, since Gore is not a climate scientist. He got the big question right ... there has been unprecedented warming just as the scientists whose findings he relayed cautioned.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Not really relevant, since Gore is not a climate scientist. He got the big question right ... there has been unprecedented warming just as the scientists whose findings he relayed cautioned.
LOL the schizzo says Bore is not relevant because he was a moron, however (schizzo part) he was right.

If you have pills take them now.
If not, get some

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
LOL the schizzo says Bore is not relevant because he was a moron, however (schizzo part) he was right.

If you have pills take them now.
If not, get some

Funny how snake oil salesmen and crooked preachers say you can get be cured or get to Heaven IF YOU JUST PAY X, Y, OR Z THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

With that should be the cold realty to any manmade climate change worshiper that they have been scammed lol

But those worshipers- my base - are too beholden to party beliefs. Just like ISIS, or The Taliban, they are Not allowed to buck the system.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Funny how snake oil salesmen and crooked preachers say you can get be cured or get to Heaven IF YOU JUST PAY X, Y, OR Z THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

With that should be the cold realty to any manmade climate change worshiper that they have been scammed lol

But those worshipers- my base - are too beholden to party beliefs. Just like ISIS, or The Taliban, they are Not allowed to buck the system.
Funny how now al bore is not relevant because he is not a scientist, but after his movie he was god

Not one prediction happened

EatTheRich

President
Funny how now al bore is not relevant because he is not a scientist, but after his movie he was god

Not one prediction happened
He forecast drastic warming, and was right. Those who said that the climate would stay much as it had for the prior twelve thousand years were wrong.