• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Earth just experienced one of the warmest years on record

EatTheRich

President
And why not commit suicide since the Earth is doomed in 12 years. They just got off a little earlier than most.

Tell us more about climate change and the impending end of time
The top scientists in the world say we have about 12 years to get our act together if we want to avoid the most catastrophic climate change (for example, the creation of uninhabitable zones across most of the Earth).

EatTheRich

President
Tell us more about the ship hiding behind the asteroid...……………………

But please DO NOT take your pills first, we want all the details
Once again, I have come to the table with evidence, and you have recycled the same stale insults without (to all indications) so much as looking at the evidence.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The top scientists in the world say we have about 12 years to get our act together if we want to avoid the most catastrophic climate change (for example, the creation of uninhabitable zones across most of the Earth).
Name the scientist who predicts the end of the world in 12 years......

Lol what if China does not comply? Should we nuke them to save the world from co2

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Once again, I have come to the table with evidence, and you have recycled the same stale insults without (to all indications) so much as looking at the evidence.
You never presented any evidence. Oh I know that u think you did, but you didnt

EatTheRich

President
Name the scientist who predicts the end of the world in 12 years......

Lol what if China does not comply? Should we nuke them to save the world from co2
1. No one is literally predicting the end of the world in 12 years. Ocasio-Cortez used a well-known colloquialism for catastrophe.
2. Hardly an issue since China has already begun its “Green New Deal.”

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1. No one is literally predicting the end of the world in 12 years. Ocasio-Cortez used a well-known colloquialism for catastrophe.
2. Hardly an issue since China has already begun its “Green New Deal.”
Lol now you backtrack from your inane and obvious lies that are so dorky that even you can not defend them.

Ps you didnt name anyone

EatTheRich

President
Al bore used the science that you back to make the claim that there is no snow there. Get over it. Not one prediction was right
The evidence I posted didn’t include anything Al Gore said.

Think about the fact that you have decided that science is now your enemy.

EatTheRich

President
Al bore used the science that you back to make the claim that there is no snow there. Get over it. Not one prediction was right

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Actually everything al bore said was based on the evidence

*Edited*

You have no idea what begins to constitute even the most basic scientific reasoning

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Actually everything al bore said was based on the evidence

*Edited*

You have no idea what begins to constitute even the most basic scientific reasoning
Once you have declared blanket opposition to “your science” you do not get to lecture others on scientific reasoning. Also, scientific reasoning has nothing to do with your opinion of Al Gore, however commendable he may have been in using it.

redtide

Mayor
Actually, what distinguishes science from your sort of cultishness is the obligation to admit when you are wrong and change your mind based on the evidence.
so you are now backing down on you position that your cult is based upon science? Wow, that is progress.

EatTheRich

President
so you are now backing down on you position that your cult is based upon science? Wow, that is progress.
I am not associated with a cult. One of the most-corroborated, most foundational theories in science does not become a cult just because you repeat ad nauseam that it is.