• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Economic Fairness Poll

Team makes playoffs for 1stime in 20yrs Whats fairest way to sell tickets to playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukey

Senator
I think that they ought to take the money from rich ticket buyers and buy tickets for the poor. After all, it's only fair.
And then play the game by letting the team that is behind in the score maintain constant possession until they catch up (and, of course, play to a draw).

degsme

Council Member
well of course the season ticket holders should get first chance to buy their own seats they bought for the entire season. after that make it fair
What I'm trying to get to is WHY you think that is fair?

Yes its a game. Which is to some extent why that's the context. Its largely apolitical and thus gets more accurately to the underlying preferences people have about "fairness".

degsme

Council Member
shoo troll. Feel free to enage in a reasonable discussion but shoo if you are going to just troll.

Bo-4

Senator
I see that the cons went with "auction to highest bigger". These are the same guys who think it's okay to sell a bottle of water for $20 after a disaster.

I believe the way most teams would do it is that for home games, season ticket holders would get first shot during a reasonable window of time, then they go on sale first come first served.