• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

EDC

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
What do you carry?
I prefer a J frame smith plus two reloads 125 HST +p loads, I also carry a benchmade barrage 581, the m390 steel is amazing stuff btw.
For winter I prefer my sig 226 w one extra mag w/180 HST's, same knife.

What do you carry?
I prefer a J frame smith plus two reloads 125 HST +p loads, I also carry a benchmade barrage 581, the m390 steel is amazing stuff btw.
So good to see another wheel gun enthusiast! I carry a Ruger sp101 5-shot with .38 +p ammo, and a Kershaw Speedsafe knife. All year long! Once in a while I carry a Glock 27, too.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
What do you carry?
I have a pocketknife.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
So good to see another wheel gun enthusiast! I carry a Ruger sp101 5-shot with .38 +p ammo, and a Kershaw Speedsafe knife. All year long! Once in a while I carry a Glock 27, too.
I got a Kershaw blur with the s30v steel blade, that stuff is harder than my ex wife's heart but takes an edge and holds it longer than any I've ever owned, great knife!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
S&W 500 4" barrel w/compensator
5 rounds in pocket, but, have never been needed, 1 is enough for any critter
an the old Ka-Bar if needed...……...to old to fight anymore...…...not going to fight anymore.

Last edited:

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
S&W 500 4" barrel w/compensator
5 rounds in pocket, but, have never been needed, 1 is enough for any critter
an the old Ka-Bar if needed...……...to old to fight anymore...…...not going to fight anymore.
The wheels on that cannon get caught in the brush? I've got the 629 in 44mag but that's all I care to manage these days. They sure go boom when you push those 250-300 grain pellets up around 12-1300.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I'm still rocking my Glock 32,

and a sharpfinger.
I got pretty attached to a sig p225 for winter carry with the 147 hst or gold dot. Ranger "T" is nice but pretty pricey. Sure wish Winchester would sell the sxt's as projectiles for reloading.