• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

EFFING democrat racists are despicable, and their voter base claps and cheeers

Arkady

President
I think quality is more important than quantity, even in the color of people.
I agree. But when it comes time for justices to deliberate about an issue impacting the American people, I like the idea of there being a diverse set of perspectives in the room. If I had a choice of, say, nine truly amazing legal minds, but every single one of them was a 60-year-old white, male, protestant from an upper-class Manhattan family, and the choice of nine good legal minds where they came from a wide variety of different perspectives, I might well go with the latter, because they'll be less likely to all have the same blind spot.

Barbella

Senator
I agree. But when it comes time for justices to deliberate about an issue impacting the American people, I like the idea of there being a diverse set of perspectives in the room. If I had a choice of, say, nine truly amazing legal minds, but every single one of them was a 60-year-old white, male, protestant from an upper-class Manhattan family, and the choice of nine good legal minds where they came from a wide variety of different perspectives, I might well go with the latter, because they'll be less likely to all have the same blind spot.
To a non-racist, a diverse set of perspectives is entirely possible without making it contingent on race or skin color.

EatTheRich

President
So the story here is ... white senators from S. Carolina obstruct Obama's appointees because they are Black ... Schumer objects to putting a white guy in to a vacancy that is only there because Blacks were kept out the because of race ... and that makes Schumer the racist?

Bugsy McGurk

President
and vote them back into office, year after year...

What morons.

Schumer slammed for citing skin color in vote against white judicial nominee
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/02/schumer-slammed-for-citing-skin-color-in-vote-against-white-judicial-nominee.html
It’s always hard to tell from a distorted Fox Noise screed, but it seems that Schumer’s central beef was that the GOP squashed two Obama nominations of black people, only to replace them with a white guy.

Barbella

Senator
So the story here is ... white senators from S. Carolina obstruct Obama's appointees because they are Black ... Schumer objects to putting a white guy in to a vacancy that is only there because Blacks were kept out the because of race ... and that makes Schumer the racist?
No.

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

I hate to interrupt Senator Schumer with facts. But one nominee was withdrawn because of a significant bond issue, while the other became the Chief Justice of the South Carolina Supreme Court.http://dailycaller.com/20

Arkady

President
To a non-racist, a diverse set of perspectives is entirely possible without making it contingent on race or skin color.
I haven't suggested that the only kind of diversity I'm interested in is race or skin color. In fact, if you read what I wrote, it's clear I considered gender, age, class, and geography. But, in the US, where communities tend to be fairly insular along racial lines, and racism still runs strong, race is a proper consideration if you're trying to build a diverse team perspective.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The anti-white movement is way out of hand. If they keep it up we should start doing what they accuse us of. Libs can not compete without group politics.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Thank you.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Everybody brings their life experiences and points of view with them. So to get a diverse perspective, you need diverse people.