• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

El Presidente arranges for firing of Andrew McCabe

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mat Molina @realMatMolina

People are worried Trump will fire Mueller. Mueller has known from the start Trump wants him gone. You think the guy tht brought down the Gotti & Gambino mob families AND Enron isn’t prepared for this?

Mueller is 5steps ahead of us all, and tht goes for you too, @realDonaldTrump

11:42 AM - Mar 17, 2018
I sure hope that Mueller has a way to preserve the evidence that Trump and his toadies will try to suppress if Trump can shove Mueller aside. And we know that Trump and his rabble will accuse Mueller of crimes if he preserves the evidence.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I sure hope that Mueller has a way to preserve the evidence that Trump and his toadies will try to suppress if Trump can shove Mueller aside. And we know that Trump and his rabble will accuse Mueller of crimes if he preserves the evidence.
We've got the states of New York and Virginia already involved and I'm sure they're ready to do more if necessary.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I hope he sues, and I think he will. Because Trump has crushed the DOJ and the FBI, and the GOP Congress is in the tank for him, a civil suit provides the only chance to uncover the Trump/Sessions skulduggery that went into McCabe’s firing. But Trump can try to avoid discovery in a civil case by settling it or just surrendering in the case. Should be interesting.
Two lib congress critters already offered McCabe a job (if only for 2 days to get his pension) if he doesn't take it, what the hell can he sue for?