• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

El Presidente arranges for firing of Andrew McCabe

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It is nauseating watching Trump destroying this country, and just as nauseating watching his rabble applaud the destruction.
Firing one crooked FBI piece of shit does not equate to destroying the country. It actually helps restore the rule of law. I hope Comey, Lynch, Mueller, and all the crooks at the FBI and the DOJ, as well as Hillary Clinton, land in prison for 10 to 20.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Si.

El Presidente Trump, tinpot dictator of the Banana Republic of Trumplandia, has long demanded the firing of McCabe. Presto. It is done. Two days before the guy would have been eligible for a pension.

After all, McCabe’s wife is a Democrat who ran for office. Strike 1. And McCabe refused to “play ball” covering up Trump’s crimes. Strike 2. And then strike 3 - he indicated that he would support James Comey’s account of Trump’s obstruction of justice.

So, Trump, through his henchman Sessions, fired McCabe after some half-assed inquiry. Just to screw him out of his pension to exact revenge.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-fired/index.html
Your traitor got fired...Booohooo!

connieb

Senator
Wake up. This is precisely how things are orchestrated in banana republics. We now live in one.
So like I said he insults the integrity of everyone else he worked with. Career people who are respected within the agency and never had a whiff off bias associated with them before who had the confidence of many other bosses and leaders now completely have been corrupted. And he and only he is telling the truth? Lol. Yeah sounds. Like every other criminal who gets caught to me.

connieb

Senator
McCabe was an FBI agent ... it goes without saying he was a corrupt career criminal. But it seems that isn't why he was fired. The techniques of the totalitarian regime were used ... those OIG and OPM professionals had to fear losing their jobs, being slandered, or being prosecuted themselves if they dared not to return the verdict Trump asked of them.
Yes, yes of course those people, several other people are liars and it's the person found to be a liar who is telling the truth of the situation. He lied. He got caught. He got fired, end of story.

Look people who have had unchecked corruption going on, who had authority to meddle in the affairs behind the scenes get upset when someone messes with them. That is all this is.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Firing one crooked FBI piece of shit does not equate to destroying the country. It actually helps restore the rule of law. I hope Comey, Lynch, Mueller, and all the crooks at the FBI and the DOJ, as well as Hillary Clinton, land in prison for 10 to 20.
Talk about applauding banana republicanism - here you are applauding the firing of Trump investigators and urging that they be thrown in prison. El presidente, tinpot dictator of Trumplandia, agrees.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So like I said he insults the integrity of everyone else he worked with. Career people who are respected within the agency and never had a whiff off bias associated with them before who had the confidence of many other bosses and leaders now completely have been corrupted. And he and only he is telling the truth? Lol. Yeah sounds. Like every other criminal who gets caught to me.
You just can’t blame Trump’s banana republicanism on others. When a banana republic dictator demands an action, the underlings fall in line. They know they must, lest they be next on the chopping block. Sessions is a prime example.

connieb

Senator
You just can’t blame Trump’s banana republicanism on others. When a banana republic dictator demands an action, the underlings fall in line. They know they must, lest they be next on the chopping block. Sessions is a prime example.
Yes yes, everyone else has no integrity at all... only McCabe and comey do. Keep pimping that. People who live in the real world see through your nonsense.