• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral Explanation....Hmmmmmm

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the same scum to me. Save yourself the trouble there. I was merely pointing out how the meme was false. It is false. Simply because I don't like Hillary doesn't make the meme true.
I'm sure you see Clinton as the same as Trump lol
She was the establishment candidate
He was the anti-establishment candidate.

afella

Mayor
I'm sure you see Clinton as the same as Trump lol
She was the establishment candidate
He was the anti-establishment candidate.
Theres nothing anti-establishment about trump. He is the establishment, the pinnacle of it even. Him and his ilk, business men, run this country and the politicians get paid by his ilk and then serve as a middle man. He just eliminated the middle man is all, to give unfettered access to policy and law.

If you want a real anti establishment candidate you elect Joe Thomas from Cleveland who ran a plumbing business for 20 years making under 100k every year and has no political affiliation. Trump simply duped you all.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Theres nothing anti-establishment about trump. He is the establishment, the pinnacle of it even. Him and his ilk, business men, run this country and the politicians get paid by his ilk and then serve as a middle man. He just eliminated the middle man is all, to give unfettered access to policy and law.

If you want a real anti establishment candidate you elect Joe Thomas from Cleveland who ran a plumbing business for 20 years making under 100k every year and has no political affiliation. Trump simply duped you all.
Now this is the best joke post of the day. If Trump is the establishment why is the establishment member so against him? lol

afella

Mayor
Now this is the best joke post of the day. If Trump is the establishment why is the establishment member so against him? lol

To protect their jobs. If the middle man is eliminated, remember the middle man is the politician, and replaced by the people they work for, business men and women, they no longer have a job. As trump is doing everything for his I'll, and threatening or calling those who oppose him losers. Look how closely the Democrat party is willing to work with trump, their protecting their jobs and letting the GOP fight themselves. It's all there plain as day.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
To protect their jobs. If the middle man is eliminated, remember the middle man is the politician, and replaced by the people they work for, business men and women, they no longer have a job. As trump is doing everything for his I'll, and threatening or calling those who oppose him losers. Look how closely the Democrat party is willing to work with trump, their protecting their jobs and letting the GOP fight themselves. It's all there plain as day.
The joke was that you think Trump is the establishment. What makes you think that since it is not true.

afella

Mayor
The joke was that you think Trump is the establishment. What makes you think that since it is not true.

I've explained that already. Reread my posts. I can't help it if you think that he isn't and that only politicians are the establishment figures. That just simply isn't the case, just follow the money.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I've explained that already. Reread my posts. I can't help it if you think that he isn't and that only politicians are the establishment figures. That just simply isn't the case, just follow the money.
a house divided cannot stand, why would the establishment oppose the establishment candidate? go ahead silly answer that.
Maxine Water is the leader of impeach 45 so let's follow that money
The troubling bailout of OneUnited Bank
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/04/AR2010100405977.html

Caroljo

Senator
Suggestion?

I quote your words.

Looks like a question to me.

If Trump crosses the aisle and makes good law for the nation...that would be tremendous.

You failed to support President Obama even when he compromised. Even when he worked with the GOP, even when the health care plan he worked for came from conservative think tanks and was implemented, largely in the same form as the ACA in Massachusetts...by Mitt Romney.

The GOP refused to work together with Obama...and the Dems have shown, once again, a willingness to work with the President.

I ask again...what if doing the right thing for the nation means getting rid of the dotard currently holding the office?
Dotard? Lol! I'm sure Li'l Kim appreciates your support Craig!
The rest of your 'rant' was just that....a rant.

Hmmmm

Mayor
Dotard? Lol! I'm sure Li'l Kim appreciates your support Craig!
The rest of your 'rant' was just that....a rant.
What does anything in this thread (or any other) have to do with Lil Kim. BTW, have you seen her face and the horrific plastic surgery?

Oh! You mean Kim Jong-un! What does anything Craig said have to do with support for Jong-un?

afella

Mayor
a house divided cannot stand, why would the establishment oppose the establishment candidate? go ahead silly answer that.
Maxine Water is the leader of impeach 45 so let's follow that money
The troubling bailout of OneUnited Bank
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/04/AR2010100405977.html
I thought I made that quite obvious. There are two pieces to the establishment. One is the political half, the middle man, the other is the business arm. The business arm, trump, wants to eliminate the the half of the establishment by getting rid of the politician. Who do you think gets the politician elected? The people that pay for them to get into office is who. Who benefits from the politician enacting laws that have been paid for by trump and his Ilk? Trump and his do of course.

Caroljo

Senator
What does anything in this thread (or any other) have to do with Lil Kim. BTW, have you seen her face and the horrific plastic surgery?

Oh! You mean Kim Jong-un! What does anything Craig said have to do with support for Jong-un?
Craig liked him calling Trump a Dotard....He liked it so much he's calling him the same thing. THAT is what I meant by his support......duh!

Boca

Governor
I already did, pointing out that when an election comes down to fewer than 1000 votes (as in Florida) rather than 500,000, it's a lot easier to rig. The fact that you make unsubstantiated allegations of fraud doesn't change that.
Wow, that's something.... just so you know you're not half as smart as you think are, or I'm as dumb as you think I am...in a close lection a 1000 vote margin statewide in Florida is quite possible, 750,000 in one city not so much.

We're done.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
As was the last election the smaller states would not have had a say. Why must you openly lie?
No ... if elections are by popular vote than every person's vote counts equally no matter what state they live in. The voters in "smaller states" have a say by combining their numbers with like-minded voters in other (larger or smaller) states.

Hmmmm

Mayor
No ... if elections are by popular vote than every person's vote counts equally no matter what state they live in. The voters in "smaller states" have a say by combining their numbers with like-minded voters in other (larger or smaller) states.
Absolutely correct. I used the term aggregate. It is the only way to preserve every vote. The EC throws out all but the majority vote except in a few states where they are still diluted by the number of EC votes which isn't truly proportional.

EatTheRich

President
Wow, that's something.... just so you know you're not half as smart as you think are, or I'm as dumb as you think I am...in a close lection a 1000 vote margin statewide in Florida is quite possible, 750,000 in one city not so much.

We're done.
I'm sorry it bothers you that I am smarter than you. You did misunderstand the point of my argument ... which may be my fault. Let me put it another way: to win fraudulently by 543,895 votes (Gore's margin with the people of the U.S.) requires you to come up with almost 550,000 fraudulent votes. To win fraudulently by 537 votes (Bush's margin in Florida) requires you to come up with fewer than 550 fraudulent votes. Quite obviously, a national popular vote, which is less likely to come down to such a small margin as you point out in this post, is less conducive to fraud.

There is no reason to suspect fraud just because of the size of Gore's popular vote margin in Cook County ... perhaps his message just resonated with the voters there better.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I thought I made that quite obvious. There are two pieces to the establishment. One is the political half, the middle man, the other is the business arm. The business arm, trump, wants to eliminate the the half of the establishment by getting rid of the politician. Who do you think gets the politician elected? The people that pay for them to get into office is who. Who benefits from the politician enacting laws that have been paid for by trump and his Ilk? Trump and his do of course.
You haven't made anything clear Why would the establishment oppose the "establishment candidate"?