• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elijah Cummings has died.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Look pal, the fact is that Trump called Cummings out on the condition of his rat infested city and as a result enough Baltimore residents ask Cummings where the 3 billion went and as a result Cummings went back on the smack and died of an overdose
Phil, not pal... iffn you please.

if you think the man is on the smack, post a thread with a link.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The class of the some of the Respondents is duly noted. I'm talking about the ones showing some class. The ones who aren't know who they are.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Unexpected from the Trump

"My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry for the family and he's proof once politicians gain power only death will remove them from office. If he'd been sick this long and couldn't do as elected he should have stepped down from his golden salary and insurance.

They sure hide his sickness...………….

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
For whatever reason,I thought he was older than that. Makes ya stop and think. I hope he truly loved what he was doing.
Actually no...It makes me hope that he gave his life to Jesus Christ in hopes of eternal life with the Father in heaven...But then I hope that for all peoples.

You beat me to it. A blood pressure thing probably. And Pelosi storming out of that meeting with Trump indicates to me she's wound up pretty good, actually bad, too.
Cummings died at an expected age for someone of his ethnicity and habits. He was an ignorant racist, and an opponent of civil rights. I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's no longer in a position to keep trying to take away my rights.