• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elijah Cummins dead.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You really are delusional. Trump is the best president in history and he is going to be reelected in a landslide, regardless of what the Democrat Clown Car vomits onto the political stage.

Obama was a rotten president and a rotten human being. Same with Clinton, the liar/rapist.

We are in the greatest economy in history because of Trump. Our foreign policy is finally stable thanks to Trump. Slowly but surely our soldiers are leaving those nation-building quagmires that both parties stuck them in.

Trump has kept more promises than the last twenty presidents combined.
You just hate him because you think Hillary was entitled to be president.
Thanks for your lame opinion. : )

Barbella

Senator
How do you know that only his family are upset? If he acted and thought like you do, maybe that would be true. What a sickening disgusting post. You know Barb, your time will come too.
Dying is no big deal... we all do it. What’s important is how you lived.

Jen

Senator
Hmmmmm...

Oh well.

Let the crocodile tears begin. I’m sure the infighting has already begun.
I didn't watch the Elijah Cummings funeral, but I saw a clip of Hillary's speech........ in full black accent.

Hillary always pulls out that accent when she speaks to or about those black folks who all look alike according to her.

Barbella

Senator
I didn't watch the Elijah Cummings funeral, but I saw a clip of Hillary's speech........ in full black accent.

Hillary always pulls out that accent when she speaks to or about those black folks who all look alike according to her.
Gawd... how can anyone fall for that phony pandering self-serving hypocritical CRAP???

Only morons, losers, and hopelessly stupid people.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gawd... how can anyone fall for that phony pandering self-serving hypocritical CRAP???

Only morons, losers, and hopelessly stupid people.
Barry O turned funeral into a comic act...………...meanwhile Baltimore is still rat infested.