• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eliminate the IRS......

Wahbooz

Governor
Hahahaha, the first 1:48 minutes showed me how ignorant this guy is. It doesn't create revenue for the government? Companies pay accounting firms, CPA's, and none of those fees are reported as revenues? Does he really think that CPA's work isn't taxed? Does he think accounting firms revenues aren't taxed?

Secondly, buy into it. It's just another attempt to allow companies to make revenue without worries about paying their fair share of the burden. And it only going to make these phoney 501c4's more prolific; many more opportunities, by both sides, to spread erroneous information.

The mentality of America has really fallen through the cracks.

justoffal

Senator
Hahahaha, the first 1:48 minutes showed me how ignorant this guy is. It doesn't create revenue for the government? Companies pay accounting firms, CPA's, and none of those fees are reported as revenues? Does he really think that CPA's work isn't taxed? Does he think accounting firms revenues aren't taxed?

Secondly, buy into it. It's just another attempt to allow companies to make revenue without worries about paying their fair share of the burden. And it only going to make these phoney 501c4's more prolific; many more opportunities, by both sides, to spread erroneous information.

The mentality of America has really fallen through the cracks.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...of course he knows that CPA's pay taxes....the compliance costs not only zero that out but also dwarf that by a ratio of 1000/1 or better....probably better.

As far as the companies are concerned...they get away with all of that right now or weren't you paying attention for the last twenty years.

Here's what you're missing.....

A flat tax would double, maybe triple the revenues without having a complex compliance cost structure because the now freed up compliance funds would be added to the economy.

It's a no brainier.

Last edited:

GordonGecko

President
Here's a bet...

every Tea Partyer no matter how old they are now, could live to be 120 years old....

and the IRS will still exist. More TP circle jerkism...from the people who are experts at it.

Wahbooz

Governor
Yeah, yeah, yeah...of course he knows that CPA's pay taxes....the compliance costs not only zero that out but also dwarf that by a ratio of 1000/1 or better....probably better.

As far as the companies are concerned...they get away with all of that right now or weren't you paying attention for the last twenty years.

Here's what you're missing.....

A flat tax would double, maybe triple the revenues without having a complex compliance cost structure because the now freed up compliance funds would be added to the economy.

It's a no brainier.
Ok, since it's a no brainer, dingbat, show me in figures how a flat tax will double or triple revenues. And while you're at it, show me who will be managing it. And I am not buying into the 'compliance costs' garbage. All a company has to do is follow GAAP, the problem is some companies seem to think they're exempt from that.

The only reason businesses have been getting away with it for the past twenty years is because of certain politicians have been cutting their tax obligation, while putting the burden on working people.

Ben Arnold

Council Member
Here's a bet...

every Tea Partyer no matter how old they are now, could live to be 120 years old....

and the IRS will still exist. More TP circle jerkism...from the people who are experts at it.
But they hate paying government bureaucrats for stuff they do not do since they make squat and don't pay FIT.