• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elizabeth Warren, first woman Native American President.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your right about that. From a purely political perspective the DNA test wasn't the smartest move, but neither is letting Trump call her names.

She isn't my first choice, but I would vote for her over Trump.
Yeah. Not the wisest move ..feeling the need to respond with a DNA test. Sigh.

WTF?
Why would she be ineligible to hold elected office?
Let's just put it this way - I heard her great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was at this party, and there were some native girls there, and a lot of alcohol, and one of them got pushed into a tent with a long line of white guys outside the flaps, waiting. It happened at least ten times, according to witnesses. We need an investigation into these allegations. #metoo, #ibelieveher

Let's just put it this way - I heard her great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was at this party, and there were some native girls there, and a lot of alcohol, and one of them got pushed into a tent with a long line of white guys outside the flaps, waiting. It happened at least ten times, according to witnesses. We need an investigation into these allegations. #metoo, #ibelieveher
You didn't answer the question
Why would she be ineligible?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yep, that's the level of over play we're heading towards
to search
This article is about the Vice President of the United States. For other people, see Charles Curtis (disambiguation).
Charles Curtis

Signature

Charles Curtis (January 25, 1860 – February 8, 1936) was an American attorney and politician, who served as the 31st Vice President of the United States from 1929 to 1933.

After serving as a United States Representative and being repeatedly re-elected as United States Senator from Kansas, Curtis was chosen as Senate Majority Leader by his Republican colleagues. A member of the Kaw Nation born in the Kansas Territory,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Curtis

Once again, just like civil rights the liberals are 100 years late.