• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elizabeth Warren, first woman Native American President.

Spamature

President
strong possibility
DNA test was performed by LIBS

Native Americans walked here from Asia

Walking Eagle due to being full of shit and can't fly a bigger joke now than before...…….
It had to be performed by a liberal. Because you backwards azzed GOPers don't believe in science.

Spamature

President
A REAL Native American running against the Fake sent her a DNA kit for a birthday present, she never used it

There's big money to be made if you claim to be Cherokee

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/relative-of-rep-kevin-mccarthy-awarded-minority-contracts-in-his-district/ar-BBOqVbw?ocid=spartandhp
Who cares what bigot you gopers throw up against her. Also your link says GOP Benghazi Frame Up blabber mouth Kevin McCarthy actually profits from native American scam.

Warren has never tried to profit from her ancestry. You GOPers keep lying that she did but, she hasn't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who cares what bigot you gopers throw up against her. Also your link says GOP Benghazi Frame Up blabber mouth Kevin McCarthy actually profits from native American scam.

Warren has never tried to profit from her ancestry. You GOPers keep lying that she did but, she hasn't.
Liar

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of which...it's been a bear of a day. I could use a heap big glass of fire water.
Well, I'd pour you one..but this being text exchanges and all, best I can do is drink one myself and you can drop dead and get your own.

Dig?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well, I'd pour you one..but this being text exchanges and all, best I can do is drink one myself and you can drop dead and get your own.

Dig?
Sounds about right. I'm at a HS volleyball game any way. They tend to frown on BYOB.