1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Elizabeth Warren for 2020

Discussion in 'Democrats' started by Sunset Rose, Dec 31, 2018.

1. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Governor

Hold the Pickle

What the Nothingburger Whopper crowd whispers about him is, "Nice buns!"

• Like Like x 1
  2. bdtex

bdtex Moderator Staff Member

3. Jen

Jen #walkaway

So even after all the pictures showing Joe Biden molesting women........you still don't believe Lucy Flores who describes exactly what we see happening in countless pictures? I recognize the expressions on those women's faces ... the women with Biden pawing and kissing them. I recognize each and every one of them because they happened to me. Most women probably recognize those expressions for the same reasons. Yet...................you believe Joe?

Wow. Just wow.

Note: Had there been a picture like that of Kavanaugh and some unsuspecting woman, I would have sided with Ford immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bdtex

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/436601-event-organizer-biden-accuser-were-never-alone-together

"Event organizer: Biden, accuser were never alone together"

“I have thoroughly reviewed photographic documentation from the event, and spoken to nearly every principle in attendance, as well as staff associated with the event. To the best of our recollection, at no time were Lucy Flores and Vice President Biden alone,” Henry Munoz, co-founder of Latino Victory Project, said in a statement."

"Munoz said in his statement that Biden had his own holding room at the event, while Flores waited in the same room as he, organization leaders, advance staff and campaign staff did.

"In the moments before the Vice President and the candidate went onstage to address supporters and press, they were together just off stage left, and surrounded by security, medical and production staff,” Munoz said."

5. Jen

Jen #walkaway

Men who do that creepy thing that Biden does don't need to be alone with a woman. They will do it right there in front of everyone. Notice in the pictures that Biden isn't alone with those women either. BUT the creepiness, the icky feeling that sort of thing gives to women is still there. Men who do that are absolutely disgusting and I hate to think the liberties they might take with a woman were they ever allowed to be alone with her.

6. MaryAnne

MaryAnne Governor

Wow is right!

Show us a picture or video of Biden grabbing pussy, then I might believe you!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Jen

Jen #walkaway

@MaryAnne
    That you would draw equivalence between Trump's saying he says nasty things and pictures showing Biden making many women and young pre-teen girls very uncomfortable by his actions (not just his words to another man when they aren't present)........ shows a profound decision to look the other way when it comes to someone from your party.

I don't like that Trump talks that way, but if there were dozens of pictures of him caressing young girls - with pained looks on their faces at his touch - I would neither have supported Trump nor voted for him.

It's not okay for Biden to do that and that you give him a pass........is chilling.

8. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

You should actually read Ms. Flores' statements. At no time does she claim she was alone with Biden. In fact, she mentions being horrified that he molested her right in front of other people.

9. bdtex

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sunset Rose

Sunset Rose I have a Doctorate in Ebonics

11. Sunset Rose

He made the comment of "grabbing them by the p****" and you still voted for him. You knew he was on his third wife and had cheated on wife #1 and wife #2 and you still voted for him.
    But, you think what Joe Biden did was worse?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Jen

Jen #walkaway

Nasty comments are not as bad as........................... actual molesting.
    So yes. I stand by that.
    There are pictures of Joe Biden molesting little girls (who have fear and disgust on their faces). YES...........resoundingly YES. That is hugely worse than a few nasty words.

By your reasoning you are a horrible person just like Trump because you have said some pretty nasty things here. Do those words you post here make you worse than a child molester? By your own logic, they do.

13. Sunset Rose

I am not running for President. What I post on an anonymous message board is of no consequence.

14. Jen

Jen #walkaway

Perhaps not.
    But I think you are a very nasty person ............and I don't care whether it matters to you or not. I just wanted you to know.... especially since you hate Trump for saying words you say.........and like Biden for putting his hands on little girls.

15. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

It reveals the content of your character.

• Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Jen

Jen #walkaway

Oh yes. It certainly does.

17. Sunset Rose

Oh no, Mistress Jen. Please, please. Don't say you think I'm a nasty person. That will break my heart. Oh no. I'm starting to cry. Boohoo. Boohoo.
    What can I do now? How can I get back in your good graces? Please tell me what you want me to do. I want your forgiveness. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sunset Rose

1) I will probably never meet you face to face.
    2) You wouldn't know me from Adam if we did meet.
    3) I have absolutely no power over your life.

So, why is my character important to you?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Sunset Rose

Speaking of character, our current President is very lacking in that department. But, it appears his supporters don't care.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Jen

Jen #walkaway

I don't blame you for bleating out this post to cover up for selling your soul.

Obviously you mistake me for someone who cares. [​IMG]