• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elizabeth Warren walks in front of the White House

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Well sure, they are all her people.

Bet you Warren wouldn't go within 10 miles of a Trump rally.
A public street - not a political rally. Not a single republican has the guts to show up.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

She isn't afraid. I'll bet you that there isn't a single national Republican official that has the guts to do the same. Not one. Warren doesn't need an army of security to mingle with the people.

Let's see Bunker Bitch try that.
Geeze. This forum’s “most objective, non-partisan, something something something” poster certainly is in the tank for ALL Democrat comers all day every day. Ah well, in a forum full of hyper-partisan hacks, perhaps you can distinguish yourself by “out-press-secretarying” even the worst of the hive dwellers here.

Liz Warren is in roughly the same orbit as Bernie Sanders in terms of being rabidly anti-private industry, pro-collectivist, pro-shiftless, and pro-public grifting. Trump in a skirt?

PNWest

Geeze. This forum’s “most objective, non-partisan, something something something” poster certainly is in the tank for ALL Democrat comers all day every day. Ah well, in a forum full of hyper-partisan hacks, perhaps you can distinguish yourself by “out-press-secretarying” even the worst of the hive dwellers here.

Liz Warren is in roughly the same orbit as Bernie Sanders in terms of being rabidly anti-private industry, pro-collectivist, pro-shiftless, and pro-public grifting. Trump in a skirt?
Emphasis PNWest.

Of course that was all bullsh!t. I always call it like it is. Here are just 3 recent examples of PNWest, the most impartial and most bipartisan poster here or anywhere else commending the President:

As usual I always tell the truth regardless of which side it lies on. Which is unlike the repusive right wing posters here who kiss Trump's ass all day, every day.

Mick

The Right is always right
A public street - not a political rally. Not a single republican has the guts to show up.
Why would a Republican walk through a riot of left wing terrorists? Think Obama would walk through a KKK rally?

You make a lot of dumb posts but this is one of the worst.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Emphasis PNWest.

Of course that was all bullsh!t. I always call it like it is. Here are just 3 recent examples of PNWest, the most impartial and most bipartisan poster here or anywhere else commending the President:

As usual I always tell the truth regardless of which side it lies on. Which is unlike the repusive right wing posters here who kiss Trump's ass all day, every day.
Nah. You’re one more DNC agitprop. To be honest, I clicked...hoping for a punch line.

“Liz Warren walks in front of the White House...”

I can think of a half-dozen zingers. Some of them even entail some Trump gropage.

PNWest

Nah. You’re one more DNC agitprop. To be honest, I clicked...hoping for a punch line.

“Liz Warren walks in front of the White House...”

I can think of a half-dozen zingers. Some of them even entail some Trump gropage.
You can laugh all you want but republican leaders are AFRAID of the American people.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You can laugh all you want but republican leaders are AFRAID of the American people.
Well...the deranged, violent, cop-targeting ones perhaps. Regardless, though, Republicans are just about as awful as Democrats. But...you do you, buddy. :)

PNWest

Well...the deranged, violent, cop-targeting ones perhaps. Regardless, though, Republicans are just about as awful as Democrats. But...you do you, buddy. :)

Well at least you've stopped with that PNWest is a democratic hack nonsense. PNWest will always roll like PNWest rolls....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well at least you've stopped with that PNWest is a democratic hack nonsense. PNWest will always roll like PNWest rolls....
...Which is extraordinarily Democratic...oozing precious bodily fluids on Biden, Warren, and virtually all (D) comers...

PNWest

...Which is extraordinarily Democratic...oozing precious bodily fluids on Biden, Warren, and virtually all (D) comers...
Re-read post 6 in this thread for proof that you are wrong.

BobbyT

Governor
Well sure, they are all her people.

Bet you Warren wouldn't go within 10 miles of a Trump rally.
"Her people" are the people of the great state of Massachusetts. By contrast, Donald's people are all citizens of the US. He forgets that all the time. Seems you're following suit.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Re-read post 6 in this thread for proof that you are wrong.
Uhh, and all the day long wistful top posts lauding Democrat after Democrat? I mean, I know Trump sucks - but that’s one heck of a “rebound boink”. :-0

PNWest

Uhh, and all the day long wistful top posts lauding Democrat after Democrat? I mean, I know Trump sucks - but that’s one heck of a “rebound boink”. :-0
Didn't you see my congrats to republican primary voters thread? Always impartial, always bipartisan. That's me.

She isn't afraid. I'll bet you that there isn't a single national Republican official that has the guts to do the same. Not one. Warren doesn't need an army of security to mingle with the people.
Warren dressed up in character as a usefully masked Democrat thief, rioter and looter? That does take guts when everybody else there is dressed the same.:rolleyes:

ha ha

Let's see Bunker Bitch try that.
Pelosi, in her 80's, is too afraid of dying of Covid to try.