• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Engel, on hot mic, begs for speaking time at NY protest event: ‘If I didn't have a primary, I wouldn't care'

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
this is what liberals love...douchebags like this guy......

Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., was caught on a hot mic Tuesday saying he “wouldn’t care” about not being allowed to speak at a news conference about the unrest in his Bronx district following the death of George Floyd – if he wasn't in a competitive Democratic primary.

“If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care,” Engel can be heard telling Bronx President Ruben Diaz twice, as he asks for a chance to speak at a news conference with city and state officials.

“Don’t do that to me,” Diaz responded.

Dino

Russian Asset
this is what liberals love...douchebags like this guy......

Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., was caught on a hot mic Tuesday saying he “wouldn’t care” about not being allowed to speak at a news conference about the unrest in his Bronx district following the death of George Floyd – if he wasn't in a competitive Democratic primary.

“If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care,” Engel can be heard telling Bronx President Ruben Diaz twice, as he asks for a chance to speak at a news conference with city and state officials.

“Don’t do that to me,” Diaz responded.
I like even when the Young Turks have to admit Democrats don't give a shit about their communities.