• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Enough is enough for the common folk, never for the obamas,

kaz

Small l libertarian
and the rest of the hypocrites...

‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’

How big is that mansion the Obamas bought on Martha’s Vineyard, for $15 million?

So... how big is too big?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/23/photos-barack-and-michelle-obama-buying-marthas-vineyard-mansion-for-14-8m/
Everyone is equal, just some people are more equal than others.

George Orwell was talking about Hillary and Obama. And Nancy, Harry, Chuck, ...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

How big is that mansion the Obamas bought on Martha’s Vineyard, for $15 million?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/23/photos-barack-and-michelle-obama-buying-marthas-vineyard-mansion-for-14-8m/

Maybe he is housing hundreds of dreamers in his mansion. LOL!!!

I kid, I kid. He's a Limo Communist. He will be excused.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound
Limbaugh's ocean-front estate is made up of five separate houses behind gates that offer no "visible security." The radio host himself lives, with a cat, in the largest, a 24,000 sq. ft. "mansion" that he renovated and decorated himself. The other four buildings are for guests. The estate, for which Limbaugh was recently offered $65 million, includes a putting green and a private beach. - 3.5 times large than Obama house + 4 more houses

King Trump's house

Trump owns a 39,000 square feet (3,600 m2) mansion on 213 acres (86 ha) in Bedford and New Castle, New York. The mansion has an indoor pool of white marble on its first floor and sixty rooms, including thirteen bedrooms and twelve bathrooms
6.5 times larger than Obama's house

I know, I know - this is just fine because Obama's name isn't attached to it...............lmao at right wing hypocrisy daily

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound
Limbaugh's ocean-front estate is made up of five separate houses behind gates that offer no "visible security." The radio host himself lives, with a cat, in the largest, a 24,000 sq. ft. "mansion" that he renovated and decorated himself. The other four buildings are for guests. The estate, for which Limbaugh was recently offered $65 million, includes a putting green and a private beach. - 3.5 times large than Obama house + 4 more houses

King Trump's house

Trump owns a 39,000 square feet (3,600 m2) mansion on 213 acres (86 ha) in Bedford and New Castle, New York. The mansion has an indoor pool of white marble on its first floor and sixty rooms, including thirteen bedrooms and twelve bathrooms

I know, I know - this is just fine because Obama's name isn't attached to it...............lmao at right wing hypocrisy daily
Last time I checked neither Rush Limbaugh or most folks with common sense don't believe your cultist global warming bullshit.

No hypocrisy at all.

Rush's point....which clearly flew over your head.....is that if Obobo REALLY believed global warming was a threat to coastal communities he wouldn't have purchased a 15 million dollar mansion on the ocean.

Nostra

Governor
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound

King Trump's house

Neither of those guys made the dumbass comment Barry Hussein made about having too much house, did they?

Dino

Russian Asset
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound

King Trump's house

Is Rush or Trump the hypocrite here?

Whose comments are these:
Right now I'm actually surprised by how much money I got. And let me tell you something, I don't have half as much as most of these folks... There's only so much you can eat. There's only so big a house you can have. There's only so many nice trips you can take

Not Rush, not Trump.
Obama, the hypocrite.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Blacks folks buying a house a fraction of the size of your cult leaders’ homes. Waterfront no less!!!

What’s the world coming to???

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ignore obama’s quotes and make this thread about race instead?

Deplorable!
Dunno what “quotes” you’re yapping about, but I do have a sneaking suspicion what motivates winger dismay at the Obamas buying a nice, expensive house.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound

King Trump's house

Where did Rush or Trump say:

68608583_918904918465769_2654450631158267904_n.jpg

kaz

Small l libertarian
Dunno what “quotes” you’re yapping about, but I do have a sneaking suspicion what motivates winger dismay at the Obamas buying a nice, expensive house.
It's not like Obama said people shouldn't have so much money. Oh wait ... he did ...

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's not like Obama said people shouldn't have so much money. Oh wait ... he did ...
Tell me when Obama ever said that people shouldn’t have as much money as he has now.

Surely you must have such a link with all this winger yapping about it.

No?

;-)

Dino

Russian Asset
So you basically skipped past the large and bold-type quote and link to simply bitch about race when that was never the subject?

That’s not deplorable? Why’s is it so tough to post or act like a grown-up?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Tell me when Obama ever said that people shouldn’t have as much money as he has now.

Surely you must have such a link with all this winger yapping about it.

No?

;-)
I just like pointing out how with Trump, you want him hyper held to every word he ever says even when he's just directly joking like about calling on the Russians to find Hillary's e-mails and that he's the chosen one.

Then with Democrats, you're always that it's no thang, ever. Obama said at some people people have enough money. If it were a Republican, you'd be melting down. But he's rich, he's rich! And he said something like that!

Of course then you go beyond the anal parsing and constantly just lie misquote Trump, and you want him held to that too. Things he didn't say, you did.

You have no idea what you look like, because you have no self perception

Barbella

Senator
El Rushbo's house

A five-house compound

King Trump's house

Your point?

How about you respond to the top post instead of weakly deflecting?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you basically skipped past the large and bold-type quote and link to simply bitch about race when that was never the subject?

That’s not deplorable? Why’s is it so tough to post or act like a grown-up?
First, that quote is not in the linked article, which is just about the Obamas buying a nice secure house, as former presidents are wont to do. The bizarre “quote” is an add-on, as if Obama said he would never buy a nice house. Leading to - ahem - suspicions about the reason for all the winger bitching.