• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Epstein autopsy shows broken neck.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
LEARN TO READ. DAMMMMMM Dawg....why are you posting a link to Washington Post anyway? Trump says they are FAKE NEWS.
Read carefully....same thing I wrote the experts on TV said. DUHHHH it can happen with either strangulation or hanging. Give them time.... stop the conspiracy shit. Makes you look stupid.
Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Jeez, now why would a guy who wants to get off suicide watch and kill himself appear to be positive?

You find that to be a head scratcher, do you?

;-)
Another con into conspiracy crap because they think it might implicate Clinton. Damn...talk about desperation.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You wrote it....what does it indicate to you? Do you also use the terms 'dago' and "wop"?
I PERSONALLY know someone who was dogged with these slurs because of his heritage from the time he came to this country when he was 10 yrs old. 'I guess you can't call it racist...they are ethnic slurs...against people who are stupid enough to use them. You're supposed to be a holier than thou religious person....but you sound more and more like a middle school bully every time you post such crap. My father is 10x the man you are.
Fredo means, essentially, weakling or ineffectual. One who is unserious or not up to a task.

You cockeyed leftists don’t get to redefine EVERYTHING as racist. Try to be sane.

And I am not “supposed to be a holier than thou religious person” - those are your words. What exactly does your “father” have to do with any of the other bizarre, random, lunatic-stream-of-consciousness crap you just wandered through?

You’re a complete nutcase and I’m done here.

Good grief.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Fredo means, essentially, weakling or ineffectual. One who is unserious or not up to a task.

You cockeyed leftists don’t get to redefine EVERYTHING as racist. Try to be sane.

And I am not “supposed to be a holier than thou religious person” - those are your words. What exactly does your “father” have to do with any of the other bizarre, random, lunatic-stream-of-consciousness crap you just wandered through?

Good grief.
I know what FREDO means....I also know what WOP and DAGO mean to Italians who were depicted by people like you of being lesser than yourselves. You said earlier that you were "DONE". run away little girl.

llovejim

Current Champion

is your real last name wagnalls or webster, as in funk and wagnalls or merriam webster? who the hell died and made you the Fredo word expert and definer? get over yourself, whatever sex person you might be. you are either extremely dim or slow to believe it is just a coincidence Fredo is an incredibly ethnic stereotypical Italian first name and Cuomo is an incredibly ethnic stereotypical italian surname, and had no bearing at all on why trump chose to call Cuomo "Fredo." are you this slow or are you lying about not realizing this?

don't go away mad, sensitive person. just go away.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
is your real last name wagnalls or webster, as in funk and wagnalls or merriam webster? who the hell died and made you the Fredo word expert and definer? get over yourself, whatever sex person you might be. you are either extremely dim or slow to believe it is just a coincidence Fredo is an incredibly ethnic stereotypical Italian first name and Cuomo is an incredibly ethnic stereotypical italian surname, and had no bearing at all on why trump chose to call Cuomo "Fredo." are you this slow or are you lying about not realizing this?

don't go away mad, sensitive person. just go away.
Not terribly sensitive, Fredo...just prefer to save exchanges for those who aren’t doorknobs. Hence, my exit here.

If you choose to define the aforementioned nickname as indicative of a thing, have at it. I use it to note the animated joke of a being at whom it is levied. It denotes the unserious, ineffectual, profoundly insecure-but-compensating-with-bluster.

IOW, a perfectly apt term as used.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LEARN TO READ. DAMMMMMM Dawg....why are you posting a link to Washington Post anyway? Trump says they are FAKE NEWS.
Read carefully....same thing I wrote the experts on TV said. DUHHHH it can happen with either strangulation or hanging. Give them time.... stop the conspiracy shit. Makes you look stupid.
Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.
Epstein is topic but there's no way you can post and not name the love of your life

Nostra

Governor
Actually, I watched two EXPERTS on TV say that the broken neck is what to expect with either a hanging or a strangulation. But Trump's pick BARR will investigate it "thoroughly" won't he? If and when Trump is implicated in anything....the report won't show it. :)
Were those experts named Bill & Hillary?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know what FREDO means....I also know what WOP and DAGO mean to Italians who were depicted by people like you of being lesser than yourselves. You said earlier that you were "DONE". run away little girl.
He replied to himself as Fredo many years back and now goes all Nina when someone mentions it:)

D

Deleted member 21794

how the hell do you know? how would you manage to strangle yourself to death? you would pass out before you would die and the pressure would stop. do you have an IQ? i will give you a cookie if you can manage to strangle yourself to death, two cookies if you just manage to strangle yourself unconscious.
Sure thing, Fredo.

Good grief.
It's totally racist against the Italian race!!! You people of the United States race don't understand! Maybe people of the Canada race understand what I'm talking about?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
how do you think most people who get hung die from, suffocation?

How does death by hanging work? | HowStuffWorks

https://health.howstuffworks.com › Health › Diseases & Conditions › Death & Dying

Death by hanging can be one of the fastest and most painless methods of ... ruler Saddam Hussein was hanged for the 1982 murders of 148 people in Dujail, Iraq. ... calculate the drop distance required to break the subject's neck based on his ...
He died from trying to read your poorly written English.