• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Epstein's accomplice arrested.

Keep derailing the thread with Melania and Mooch and hopefully phil or bd will see it

now you have anything to opine of Epstein and Maxwell?
Trump threw him out of his club when he was found molesting a young girl ( the daughter of an employee) and broke off all further contact. Clinton, male. on the other hand ............ and Clinton, smelly fem, too.

Half of Hollywood seems to be on the run or in hiding ..... That girl must have some powerful old secrets to bargain with.

Spamature

President
I thought that she 'had fun' too? We shall never know the whole story but she is sure to sing a little bit, for our ears.
If they don't "Epstein" her first she'll talk. But what will they tell us about what she said is another question altogether.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump threw him out of his club when he was found molesting a young girl ( the daughter of an employee) and broke off all further contact. Clinton, male. on the other hand ............ and Clinton, smelly fem, too.

Half of Hollywood seems to be on the run or in hiding ..... That girl must have some powerful old secrets to bargain with.
It's why she'll never make it to court and it's why they off'd Epstein

If they "Epstein" her first she'll talk. But what will they tell us about what she said is another question altogether.
I agree, only because the truth of what some do to children, babies, men and women, is so horrific . I wish they would tell all though - people should know the truth.

I am sure that someone will try to take her out and I don't believe that Epstein is dead, either.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Why are you? It hasn’t been affirmed that Clinton screwed any of Epstein‘s juveniles. I am sure there were many women 18-35 there on his Island to have sex with too. Maybe he was there to screw Maxwell for all I know. It’s pretty much common knowledge that Trump has walked backstage of teenage beauty pageants and leered and naked children for kicks. (he bragged about that on the air) He has also been accused of double team raping a 14 year old with Epstein. Also, I never voted for either Clinton. Not because I hated either one but because any time they appeared on my California or Colorado ballot, there was someone I liked better.

Clinton Klan Trips to [Unwelcome language removed] Island - 32

Trumps- 0

Jack4freedom

Governor
Clinton Klan Trips to [Unwelcome language removed] Island - 32

Trumps- 0
As always our gender confused Trump supporter is ignoring the facts and repeating it’s idiotic mantra. Trump was a close associate of Epstein and Maxwell and lived within a mile of them in New York City and Palm Beach. He didn’t need to fly anywhere to have access to Epstein’s children. Trump and Epstein were directly accused of raping a 14 year old child as a tag team. Epstein was apparently murdered in a Federal Maximum security prison which was under the authority of Trump‘s obvious lackey AG Barr who also has deep and long time ties to Epstein. Trump made a cabinet member of the sleaze bag US Attorney, Acosta who dropped the charges against Epstein. What utter morons the Trump supporters are who want to make a campaign issue of the Epstein case. All indications regarding this sleazy scandal point directly to Trump and Barr. Clinton on the other hand, is not running for public office. Talk about low IQ.....LOL

she will spill it all!

Bless her black heart.
If she did her use would be over and she would have nothing to bargain with. We know they had hidden cameras everywhere so have videos of all who participated in their 'goodies'. There will be many copies, in safe hands, of all videos soooo until all are retrieved she and Epstein are safe.
We will never be told everything --- but the truth will out somehow or other.

As always our gender confused Trump supporter is ignoring the facts and repeating it’s idiotic mantra. Trump was a close associate of Epstein and Maxwell and lived within a mile of them in New York City and Palm Beach. He didn’t need to fly anywhere to have access to Epstein’s children. Trump and Epstein were directly accused of raping a 14 year old child as a tag team. Epstein was apparently murdered in a Federal Maximum security prison which was under the authority of Trump‘s obvious lackey AG Barr who also has deep and long time ties to Epstein. Trump made a cabinet member of the sleaze bag US Attorney, Acosta who dropped the charges against Epstein. What utter morons the Trump supporters are who want to make a campaign issue of the Epstein case. All indications regarding this sleazy scandal point directly to Trump and Barr. Clinton on the other hand, is not running for public office. Talk about low IQ.....LOL
Trump and Prince Andrew are all we hear. Trump broke with Epstein years ago - he even reported him to the Police for which Epstein did time.
Prince Andrew is small fry but a good diversion from ---- the very very big fish. Anyone who care about babies and children as well as the vulnerable should care who those big fish are ............ you don't seem to care.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I know of one victim that says Maxwell raped her many times
I know of one who says Trump and Epstein gang raped her when she was 14....Pretty sordid stuff. Hopefully Maxwell, unlike Epstein will remain alive long enough to confirm a lot of stuff. Her attorney should do anything he/she can to make sure she is NEVER IN CUSTODY IN ONE OF BARR’s FEDERAL PRISONS. After what happened to Epstein, that would be tantamount to a death sentence.