• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eric and Don Jr.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Damn. No love for this? I thought it was pretty good.

PNWest

Why is Joe Biden's grandson working with a Ukranian oil company? What deal did Joe Make?
This took place when Biden was VP
Why are you writing this in a Beavis & Butthead thread? Do you have aspergers or something? he he he he said ASSpergers he he he

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Why are you writing this in a Beavis & Butthead thread? Do you have aspergers or something? he he he he said ASSpergers he he he
Attacking the children of politicians I thought this was the thread.
So why is Bidens Grandson working for a foreign oil company? What strings did Biden pull while he was VP? Why can't he get a job with an American company?

PNWest

Attacking the children of politicians I thought this was the thread.
So why is Bidens Grandson working for a foreign oil company? What strings did Biden pull while he was VP? Why can't he get a job with an American company?
Beavis and Butthead are part of the Trump crime family administration. Biden's grandson? Does he even have any relatives in government now? Quit deflecting.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They don't like the subject. Cons always try to change the subject when it's about their side. Note that they are absent in the threads about Stone this morning. They sent their Dawg to run around chasing his tail, but that's about all I could see of them.

PNWest

What trade off did Biden do to get his grandson a job with a foreign country?

ahhhhhh... none? Plenty of Americans work overseas for oil companies. Many of my friends still do. They pay is great. I don't like living abroad or I might have worked there too.

PNWest

Good to see you too. I am brand new here and still getting used to the format and such.
You'll fit in. It's not too hard. Neo and Real Now What are also here. There are a lot of conservatives here with the massive brainpower shown by those on Topix so try not to use big words.