• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Europe is for Europeans"

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I wont report you. I never report anyone.

A couple of things though. In your first clip, Corey Booker was the only one that said that, the others didn't.

In your second clip, there was not a single democratic candidate in it.

Then you listed a handful of links but didn't read or watch them either, you didn't have time.

You should really watch any sources you are planning on citing before you cite them.
So all those mainstream news sources are lying and you aren't.

That's incredibly lame, even for you.

FakeName

Governor
So all those mainstream news sources are lying and you aren't.

That's incredibly lame, even for you.
The first one, only Corey Booker said what you claimed. The second one didn't have single democratic candidate in it.

These are verifiable facts that you can check for yourself. Don't believe me. Check.

Why didn't you actually watch them before posting them claiming they proved something they didn't?

Are you intellectually lazy.? It sure seems that way.

The last handful of citations you posted you obviously didn't read or watch. You didn't have time.

Given your track record why would i watch them when you didn't?

Raoul_Luke

The first one, only Corey Booker said what you claimed. The second one didn't have single democratic candidate in it.

These are verifiable facts that you can check for yourself. Don't believe me. Check.

Why didn't you actually watch them before posting them claiming they proved something they didn't?

Are you intellectually lazy.? It sure seems that way.

The last handful of citations you posted you obviously didn't read or watch. You didn't have time.

Given your track record why would i watch them when you didn't?
Because it's easier for you to pretend you prevailed if you don't watch/read them? So now you admit you didn't watch/read them; now we're getting somewhere. You claimed that you did so you lied about that and you freely admit it. Thanks for proving what we all suspected - you are one incredibly dishonest poster.

FakeName

Governor
Because it's easier for you to pretend you prevailed if you don't watch/read them? So now you admit you didn't watch/read them; now we're getting somewhere. You claimed that you did so you lied about that and you freely admit it. Thanks for proving what we all suspected - you are one incredibly dishonest poster.
The thing is though, i did watch them. You could easily verify what i said by watching them yourself, as can anyone else. You are aperantly too lazy though. That is on you.

I HAVE NOT LIED.

Anyone who cares can follow your links and verify what I said.

Raoul_Luke

The thing is though, i did watch them. You could easily verify what i said by watching them yourself, as can anyone else. You are aperantly too lazy though. That is on you.

I HAVE NOT LIED.

Anyone who cares can follow your links and verify what I said.
So not only are you suggesting that those major media outlets lied about the Democratic Presidential candidates criticizing the Trump Administration's ICE raids, you are also (apparently) suggesting then that every Democratic Presidential candidate except for Corey Booker actually SUPPORTED the Trump Administration's ICE raids. Or perhaps they simply had no opinion on them? There really is no other options. So we've established that Corey Booker was against them. How about you run down the rest of the candidates and tell us all which one of those three options they each hold? Support, no opinion, or oppose - this should be good...

FakeName

Governor
So not only are you suggesting that those major media outlets lied about the Democratic Presidential candidates criticizing the Trump Administration's ICE raids, you are also (apparently) suggesting then that every Democratic Presidential candidate except for Corey Booker actually SUPPORTED the Trump Administration's ICE raids. Or perhaps they simply had no opinion on them? There really is no other options. So we've established that Corey Booker was against them. How about you run down the rest of the candidates and tell us all which one of those three options they each hold? Support, no opinion, or oppose - this should be good...
Now you are putting words in my mouth.

Why don't just watch them yourself, see for yourself that what i said is true?

Then you can apologize.

Raoul_Luke

Now you are putting words in my mouth.

Why don't just watch them yourself, see for yourself that what i said is true?

Then you can apologize.
Sen. Kamala Harris of California called the raids a “distraction” and a “crime against humanity” during an appearance Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow show.”

Mayor Pete Buttigieg, in an interview with Craig Melvin on MSNBC on Thursday, said news of the raids made communities like his in South Bend, Ind., less safe and created more fear. “It’s masking the fact that there has been a total failure on the part of this administration to deliver any kind of real immigration reform,” he added.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts sent out warnings in English and Spanish. She tweeted, “The Trump administration’s cruelty runs bone-deep.” Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont emailed his supporters about the raids.

Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke attended a vigil on Friday to protest the inhumane conditions of the camps along the southern border, according to his campaign. Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington joined immigration activists the same day in Washington, D.C., to protest “Trump’s immigration positions, family separation policy and planned immigration raids,” his campaign said.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-joe-biden-immigration-protests-20190712-story.html

Minnesota Democrat Sen. Amy Klobuchar said the raids are "not about giving people who are security risks deported, it's about scaring everyone in the country," on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
The presidential candidate said, "I don't think this makes sense," adding that the US needs "comprehensive immigration reform."

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called the raids a "political strategy to keep people divided to the maximum extent possible," on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper on Sunday.
"Let's do comprehensive immigration reform, let's have a path to citizenship for 11 or 12 million people who have been here," the Democratic presidential hopeful said.

Former Vice President Joe Biden called Trump's ICE raids "inhumane," and said the US should provide a pathway to citizenship. Biden posted the same tweet in Spanish.
"President Trump's ICE raids are inhumane," he tweeted Saturday. "His scare tactics solve nothing. We shouldn't be terrorizing communities and splitting up families. We should provide a pathway to citizenship and find a lasting solution."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/politics/ice-raids-democrats-reactions-2020-presidential-nominees/index.html

Nobody but Corey Booker, eh?