• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Europe is for Europeans"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Says a wise man, regarding immigration into Europe:

"A limited number is OK. But the whole of Europe will eventually become Muslim country - impossible. Or African country, also impossible. Europe is for Europeans. They themselves, I think are better in their own land. Better to keep Europe for Europeans...

Each country has its own culture, language, way of life, and it is better for people to live in their own country. That is my view."

Is he right? And does this apply to the United States, as well?
To Late as it will be soon for America
Two in Congress and leftist enabling them think they will not be infidels

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope, culture changes, languages change, ways of life change. People are not bound to the land. People should be free to move where they want and take their culture with them.
Legally and of course you would think that after having to import a bride...…….when will you start eating monkeys for dinner?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Freedom means freedom of movement. This isn't feudal Europe. People aren't bound to the land anymore. Socio-economic mobility comes in tandem with actual mobility.
Many-many countries don't have FREEDOMS Americans have and YOU damn sure can't just move to other countries you think you have a right to...……...Run on down and cross Mexican border tonight:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
National boundaries hinder freedom.
You know what else can determine diversity is good and what is bad? The free market. Don't like language your neighbors are speaking, then move. Everything will eventually reach an equilibrium.
So why haven't you moved from home, I'm sure many-many of your neighbors don't speak as you or Cambodian.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have never attempted to move to Mexico so I don't know how hard it is to move to mexico.
You claim you should have the right to move to Mexico or anywhere, give it a try ASAP, with your hate of America why didn't you stay in Asia while there?

Is it due to parents home is in Ky!

National boundaries hinder freedom.
You know what else can determine diversity is good and what is bad? The free market. Don't like language your neighbors are speaking, then move. Everything will eventually reach an equilibrium.

NOT all cultures are equal. Many cultures are really, really bad. With more "diversity" our own culture has gotten worse. I don't give a shit about your skin color but I do your culture.

Ms. Truth

Council Member
Says a wise man, regarding immigration into Europe:

"A limited number is OK. But the whole of Europe will eventually become Muslim country - impossible. Or African country, also impossible. Europe is for Europeans. They themselves, I think are better in their own land. Better to keep Europe for Europeans...

Each country has its own culture, language, way of life, and it is better for people to live in their own country. That is my view."

Is he right? And does this apply to the United States, as well?
We have almost 7 billion people living on a shared space, this thing called the earth and there is going to be overlap as populations grow.

I think the sooner that people start looking at us as the human race instead of distinct nations is when the world will improve.

Think of it like this.

The Earth is the Starship Enterprise and humanity is its crew.

freyasman

Senator
We have almost 7 billion people living on a shared space, this thing called the earth and there is going to be overlap as populations grow.

I think the sooner that people start looking at us as the human race instead of distinct nations is when the world will improve.

Think of it like this.

The Earth is the Starship Enterprise and humanity is its crew.
If everyone is "your people", then in reality, you don't have any people. And that's not how humans work in the real world.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Europe is paying now for their 'tolerance'.

Instead of hard working people wanting to assimilate to a culture, now they attack their women, promote violence and stress their welfare structure.

NOT all cultures are equal. Many cultures are really, really bad. With more "diversity" our own culture has gotten worse. I don't give a shit about your skin color but I do your culture.
We are already living in a global society. We take from other cultures, and we our culture influences others. Cutting immigration off won't reverse that, nor will it slow it down.

So you approve of colonialism. Interesting.
Racial Superior Cannot Co-Exist With Birth-Class Supremacy

The resources must belong to the races with the intelligence to create the science to develop them, not to the wandering unfit savages who occupy and squander the natural wealth. The development of nature is the main cause of class mobility; that's the real reason the slumming feralphile degenerate plutocracy ended colonialism.