• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ever Notice How The Biggest Losers Are Almost Always Leftists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

This is the problem with leftists. They think they should barge into private property and harass people simply trying to enjoy a meal. And looking at them from a broader perspective, they do like to riot, burn, assault and destroy. So I guess I should *thank* these kook leftists for at least not damaging anything.

If you don't want to eat meat, fine, don't eat meat. Just leave the rest of us to eat our steaks in peace.

And as for their chanting at the end of the video, they sound like a bunch of wacky cult members.

VIDEO: Vegan protesters storm steakhouse, shout at customers
October 1, 2015

A group of vegans thought they would further their cause by storming a Toronto steakhouse, peppering a hostess with questions and shouting at customers.

Instead, even those on the left are ridiculing their tactics.

Several protesters from a group identified as “Direct Action Everywhere Toronto” by the Huffington Post entered The Keg Mansion steakhouse in Toronto, Canada. Video shows the lead agitator perusing a menu near the entrance of the restaurant.

“So, I’m just wondering, I don’t see any dog meat here,” the protester said to the hostess trying to wait on restaurant patrons. The hostess stood stone-faced, either unamused or not understanding how this would could be so stupid.

“That’s the latest thing. I thought this was a meat restaurant,” the agitator said.

“It’s steak,” the hostess replied.

“It’s steak, but steak is made out of cows. And I see you have chicken which is obviously chicken. And I see you’ve got pigs here but you don’t have dogs here. So I’m wondering why you don’t have dog.”

The hostess shrugged her shoulders, probably wishing she called in sick this night so she didn’t have to deal with this moronic protester.

The woman handed back the menu and said, “Where’s the dog meat? I mean, you’ve got the other meats, I don’t understand it. Are you ever going to have dog meat here? Why not? I want to know!”

In the words of one Reddit user, the “group of [Unwelcome language removed]” then went to the center of the restaurant and began shouting at the confused customers.

The woman proceeded to rant about Cecil the Lion, a chicken the woman knew “who had a unique personality” (let that sink in for a moment) that likes “corn, watermelon and hugs,” while her comrades walked around with printed signs reading, “It’s not food. It’s violence.”

In between snickers and smirks, the customers appeared to be unmoved by the protesters’ tactics.

Jenny McQueen, one of the protest organizers, tells Vice.com: “We’re trying to cause a little disruption in society. Society normalizes violence against animals, unknowingly a lot of the time. People eat meat, buy meat from the supermarket. They don’t realize what they’re eating or what they’re buying was a thinking and feeling animal. You know, pigs feel pain just like cats and dogs.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-vegan-protesters-storm-steakhouse-shout-at-customers/

write on

Senator
This is the problem with leftists. They think they should barge into private property and harass people simply trying to enjoy a meal. And looking at them from a broader perspective, they do like to riot, burn, assault and destroy. So I guess I should *thank* these kook leftists for at least not damaging anything.

If you don't want to eat meat, fine, don't eat meat. Just leave the rest of us to eat our steaks in peace.

And as for their chanting at the end of the video, they sound like a bunch of wacky cult members.

Has this brought on legislation by Democrats to end the eating of meat in the U.S.?

Isn't the 1st Amendment still strong?

You're a flamer with this top post as well as showing that you're a narcissist.

This thread belongs in the 'Trash Heap' forum.

D

Deleted member 21794

Has this brought on legislation by Democrats to end the eating of meat in the U.S.?
No. Why do you ask?

Isn't the 1st Amendment still strong?
I'm not sure that's a relevant question, given this incident happened in CANADA. But it's nice to know that when the KKK enters a Soul Food Restaurant to protest, you'll applaud our First Amendment.

You're a flamer with this top post as well as showing that you're a narcissist.
Ah, so I see you're a bit dejected about my post on Obama's narcissism. That's good to know.

write on

Senator
No. Why do you ask?

I'm not sure that's a relevant question, given this incident happened in CANADA. But it's nice to know that when the KKK enters a Soul Food Restaurant to protest, you'll applaud our First Amendment.

Ah, so I see you're a bit dejected about my post on Obama's narcissism. That's good to know.

Why did you make a top post about this?

This shit belongs in the 'Trash Heap' forum, and you know it.

Now, let's see if it ends up there.

D

Deleted member 21794

Good idea. Now that I tore you a new one, you hit the report button in the hopes it'll disappear. I'm sure a few of your fellow 'droids will chip in to help. I'm fine with that. Hopefully you'll do better in other threads, eh?

D

Deleted member 21794

Oh but to answer your first question: I suggest you read the post rather than react to it. Good luck.

Shout them down! Make fun of them, point at their faces and sing children's songs. Repeat what they say in a squeaky-voice. These pests are mutant misfits.

write on

Senator
Good idea. Now that I tore you a new one, you hit the report button in the hopes it'll disappear. I'm sure a few of your fellow 'droids will chip in to help. I'm fine with that. Hopefully you'll do better in other threads, eh?
Oh but to answer your first question: I suggest you read the post rather than react to it. Good luck.
What does Canada have to do with left wingers here?

Nothing.

This is trash, and you know it. You're looking for attention.

Compare this top post to mine;

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/two-questions-for-pro-lifers.84758/

Mine ended up in the 'Controversial Topics' forum even though it was 'Latest political News and Current Events'.

Yet your screech about Canadian vegetarians belong front and center?

Grow up, will ya?

D

Deleted member 21794

What does Canada have to do with left wingers here?

Nothing.

This is trash, and you know it. You're looking for attention.

Compare this top post to mine;

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/two-questions-for-pro-lifers.84758/

Mine ended up in the 'Controversial Topics' forum even though it was 'Latest political News and Current Events'.

Yet your screech about Canadian vegetarians belong front and center.

Grow up, will ya?
Why do you think I am limited to discussing left wingers in the United States? Now if you have some whining to do about how posts are handled, please take it up with the moderators. If it helps, please copy and paste this reply to voice my support that this thread should be moved to wherever it is you'd like to see it moved in order to keep you from crying.

Next time, please pay attention to what you are responding to rather than babbling, reacting and making assumptions. It is not my fault you consistently do the latter.

Now clearly you have chosen to not debate the merits, or lack thereof, of losers storming into a restaurant to harass a company's customers as everyone there engages in perfectly reasonable and legal behavior. I am reading your dodging and crying as a resistance to simply call these loses out for their behavior.

As for growing up, I am perfectly content just the way I am. And taking you to repeated trips to the wood shed is just a little tip of the icing on my wonderful cake of life, shorty.

write on

Senator
Why do you think I am limited to discussing left wingers in the United States? Now if you have some whining to do about how posts are handled, please take it up with the moderators. If it helps, please copy and paste this reply to voice my support that this thread should be moved to wherever it is you'd like to see it moved in order to keep you from crying.

Next time, please pay attention to what you are responding to rather than babbling, reacting and making assumptions. It is not my fault you consistently do the latter.

Now clearly you have chosen to not debate the merits, or lack thereof, of losers storming into a restaurant to harass a company's customers as everyone there engages in perfectly reasonable and legal behavior. I am reading your dodging and crying as a resistance to simply call these loses out for their behavior.

As for growing up, I am perfectly content just the way I am. And taking you to repeated trips to the wood shed is just a little tip of the icing on my wonderful cake of life, shorty.
I'll never whine to the mods. I'll call you out in the open.

If they wish to leave your pathetic post here, fine, but then it shows what I've been saying all along.

D

Deleted member 21794

I'll never whine to the mods. I'll call you out in the open.

If they wish to leave your pathetic post here, fine, but then it shows what I've been saying all along.
Your crying is noted. Now do you have any thoughts on the actual TOPIC of this thread?

write on

Senator
Your crying is noted. Now do you have any thoughts on the actual TOPIC of this thread?
You don't like the left wing.

You found that there are left wing vegetarians in Canada as well as here in America and decided to make a ridiculous top post about it.

Yawn

D

Deleted member 21794

You don't like the left wing.

You found that there are left wing vegetarians in Canada as well as here in America and decided to make a ridiculous top post about it.

Yawn
What's ridiculous about it? Frankly, I find the behavior ridiculous. But hey, at least you're now up to speed enough to realize this happened in Canada and thus there are no United States First Amendment implications.

You'll get there.

write on

Senator
What's ridiculous about it? Frankly, I find the behavior ridiculous. But hey, at least you're now up to speed enough to realize this happened in Canada and thus there are no United States First Amendment implications.

You'll get there.
You find the behavior of Canadian vegans ridiculous. Well, I find your behavior ridiculous with this post about it.

I wonder where it will end up if I make a top post about it?

:rolleyes:

Amen to that. They should be treated like the losers they clearly are.
We Should Make Sure That Unfit Humans Make the Endangered Species List

Notice the childish freaks' sense of power that they got the full and silent attention of the diners? What would have made them feel they should never try their childish singsong act again? Vegetarians are vegetables. Drifting dropouts who want to drag the rest of us into their wilting pit.

These sick weaklings must be shamed into silence. Find out where they meet and disrupt them. I wonder what personal background makes them so bossy and insulting. If such predatory spoiled brats have a future, the rest of us don't.

D

Deleted member 21794

You find the behavior of Canadian vegans ridiculous. Well, I find your behavior ridiculous with this post about it.

I wonder where it will end up if I make a top post about it?

:rolleyes:
Why are you so wrapped up in this happening in Canada? I don't see where it matters much either way. Leftists are leftists.

But I get it, you're sore about me having to point out this happened in Canada and thus your First Amendment comments completely irrelevant. I am trying to put myself in your place....

Yes, I'd say I completely understand where you are coming from. It now appears you are completely out of any relevant points to make on the issue.

However, and in hopefully bringing this to a close, leftists behave similarly- whether it's in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, wherever.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

write on

Senator
Unfit Humans Should Also Make the Endangered Species

Notice the childish freaks' sense of power that they got the full and silent attention of the diners? What would have made them feel they should never try their childish singsong act again? Vegetarians are vegetables. Drifting dropouts who want to drag the rest of us into their wilting pit.

These sick weaklings must be shamed into silence. Find out where they meet and disrupt them. I wonder what personal background makes them so bossy and insulting. If such predatory spoiled brats have a future, the rest of us don't.
No doubt!

It's BREAKING NEWS!!

I wonder if Fox will spend hrs. talking about it?

D

Deleted member 21794

Unfit Humans Should Also Make the Endangered Species

Have you even noticed? Vegetarians are usually kinda nutty. Maybe it's the lack of protein. ;)